The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for long-term FEMALE chat partner

Chat about anything - playing or not - try the old guy out.

Single 26yo bi male looking for a long term chat buddy for getting off together. I love to rp, or just masturbate together to pics and clips . If you like that too, PLEASE text me on kik. I don't want anyone who is just collecting nice pics but someone who likes getting off together the same way I do!

Kik: DocHolliday88666

Any ladies want to have some fun with a 30’s white dom male, hit me up on kik

Kik name is domhal

Gonna be on the rest of the night. Looking for a good detailed roleplay with a female partner.

42/m looking for a long term chat partner. Any ladies want to chat as well as have some fun please send me a message.

Grimknight13 on kik

35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

33m professional here. Bored, can’t sleep and looking to chat. Open to all subjects and thoughts. Sexual or not. Just looking for some good chat st the moment.

Chitownrpfan

Hey chat?

Hey! Im around for a bit if anyone is available to chat. 28 male up for anything!

If there are any women that can string a sentence together and reply with anything other than “yes, no, mmm!” and disappears after 10 minutes then I would like to hear from you (though i think there is more chance if seeing a flying pig)

any age and happy to talk about anything (even non sexual things)

I’m 32 from England.

richuk1234

I am free all afternoon so if you want to chat just add me.

Will talking about anything!

I’ll be on kik all day and I’m looking to chat with women, prefer talking dirty and sharing experiences or fantasies, but open to clean and casual chat to pass the time. 31 dwm. Kik is allforfun56

Still looking!

Single 26yo bi male looking for a long term chat buddy for getting off together. I love to rp, or just masturbate together to pics and clips . If you like that too, PLEASE text me on kik. I don't want anyone who is just collecting nice pics but someone who likes getting off together the same way I do!

kik: DocHolliday88666

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back