The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's play

Hi I'm a 45 year old male that loves to chat on Kik. My Kik is pantiesgone and I enjoy many different styles of chat. I am sexually curious about many things and I love to explore. Let's chat sometime. I live in East Texas maybe it can lead somewhere or just be a stimulating turn on.

Let's play

Hi I'm a 45 year old male that loves to chat on Kik. My Kik is pantiesgone and I enjoy many different styles of chat. I am sexually curious about many things and I love to explore. Let's chat sometime. I live in East Texas maybe it can lead somewhere or just be a stimulating turn on.

I'm 21/M and I'm looking for a really kinky woman to chat with long term on kik. Someone between the ages of 18-50. (Race and Size doesn't matter)

I'm really into anal sex, ass eating, and messy head. I recently discovered I'm into pegging and getting my ass fingered while receiving head.

My kik ID is: TheQualls

On for a couple of hours

Should any ladies want a chat.

Details in my profile.

I'm going to be around off and on today. I have to wrap presents ( really don't want to) and I'd like a distraction. PM me for my kik

31 year old guy here, very interested in power exchange and always open to making new friends! Looking for thoughtful and articulate people to get to know. My Kik is SwitchIntensity7.

Married Man Who Enjoys A Secret Cyber Affair

Hello. I'm about to sign onto Kik while I do a few last minute things in the kitchen that my wife has requested I do while she is at work. It's rare I get time to chat from home all alone but my work schedule has me off today so I'd love to sneak in some naughty chat with a woman who also likes to keep it secret.

Kik ID - cruiser_t

Skype ID (if you might want to voice play) - t_cruiser

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Thursday evening

daddy4princess2012 on YIM
daddy.forprincess on Skype
veterisnyc on kik

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

M/f scenarios only, please

Let's create an awesome fantasy together

I'm 21/M and I'm looking for a really kinky woman to chat with long term on kik. Someone between the ages of 18-50. (Race and Size doesn't matter)

I'm really into anal sex, ass eating, and messy head. I recently discovered I'm into pegging and getting my ass fingered while receiving head.

26m from U.K. Having one last play before Christmas! Send me a message if you want to help me ;)

My peak hours are between 4pm to 3-5am

I'm a bisexual switch 19 m from Germany, I can be dominant with you, I can be submissive or we can just chat about whatever really, doesn't even have to be sexual, just to kill time!

For those that are into sex stuff, other than just naughty questions etc. I would be also up for very detailed roleplaying, pic sharing would be an option aswell, for those of you that are sizequeens I've got a pretty big 'friend' that will satisfy and size needs you should have.

Add me on kik and lets do whatever you want to do: Arvendilin

22 female Pa only please

Ask for kik. Come talk to me :) <3 from Pennsylvania only now please. There's way too many trying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back