The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazy Boxing Day alone

46 married male would like to converse with interesting women about anything and everything. Looking for fun and interesting distraction for the day and onward. Msg me at comynguy if you'd like the same.

Interesting...

28 y/o married male looking for ladies to chat with, random topics from the mundane to the lewd.

Kik - DraxonCain

Sexy Man with tats in uniform KIK ME

Ladies sexy man in uniform and well deff can be out of it as well if the convo goes well lol Kik gruntusa

been off kid for a while

but hey christmas break is a good time to get back into it.

name is ngeonlit.

Into sister in law, step sister chat.
Love control play
i am a switch so whether you are in a dom or sub mood it could be a fun chat.

plus i love panties...so there is always that.

oh...and i like showing off and a partner who is willing to do the same if we click.

Females only.

Last edited:
Looking for an sexy older BBW for long term chatting and fun. 38-48 is my ideal age. If you are interested send me a message at a87star.

Hello everyone. Bi 47 year old open minded bi guy. Would like to chat with the ladies or guys. Message me and let's see what happens nkdplay82 on kik.

36 married white male looking for ladies to chat with. I enjoy roleplaying taboo kind. My kik is mhg1999

Friendly, funny and a little bit sarcastic (in a nice way) Scotsman free for casual chat with ladies

54 Divorced Male from Oregon would like to chat.
Prove to me women exist here.

31 year old guy looking for some ladies to chat with about anything. pm for kik name

I've come to the conclusion that there really are few women on this thread. However in the slim chance I've may be lurking waiting for a good guy to chat with. One who wants to do all the things you want, more than just a RP more than just a cyber hit me up. Danforfun367

26 married female. Looking for guys to have good conversation with. Username is same as this one, seishapan :)

beachbum278

married male 55 looking to chat with female on kik id is beachbum278. married or single ok over 21 preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back