The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a chat partner with similar interests. Long term or one session, either works.
Recently I've been getting into audio. I love hearing someone beg for my cum
Light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'2. My kinks are focused around creampies, breeding, and dom.
If any of that interests you, feel free to PM me on kik. Usernames the same as on here
Also - as much as I appreciate the interest - I'm not interested in dudes

Bored.....Procrastinating....Help me take my mind off of Christmas shopping.

Just dropped my phone.....sorry to that person I was KIK-ing with.

Hopefully you see this.

Reach out to me on Skype: Relationship Fairies.

No skype but I sent you a message on Tumblr.

Online tonight, looking to chat with a lady or a couple, share fantasies or maybe roleplay. I'm feeling a little naughty tonight. Age doesn't matter

Fantastic432

I'm 21/M and I'm looking for a really kinky woman to chat with long term on kik. Someone between the ages of 18-50. (Race and Size doesn't matter)

I'm really into anal sex, ass eating, and messy head. I recently discovered I'm into pegging and getting my ass fingered while receiving head.

My kik ID is: TheQualls

I'm 21/M and I'm looking for a really kinky woman to chat with long term on kik. Someone between the ages of 18-50. (Race and Size doesn't matter)

I'm really into anal sex, ass eating, and messy head. I recently discovered I'm into pegging and getting my ass fingered while receiving head.

Naughty best friend

Looking for a girl who wants to play as my girlfriends slutty best friend who is staying with us. I'm looking to actually build it up and have a good story. Ladies if interested please message me on Kik at danforfun367

Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
It's Christmas time...

...and I would love to keep occupied with some interesting and fun conversations. 46 married male looking for women for any type of conversations to fill the day up with fun. Kik name: comynguy

I'm still looking.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back