The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how simple, yet sexy, this post is. No wild and crazy story that I have to step back and say "that doesn't sound real." The way you wrote it makes me believe this is true, and that alone is a turn on. I also love that you not only helped her discover a new fantasy, but you were also able to get her to explore a kinkier side she never knew she had. Very nice post.

Yes- I'll keep updates on things as they progress...Hopefully will lead to more of this type of thing...especially in regards to taking the role play further.

It's hot hearing things she says (which I am obviously not to repeat to anyone; because we all know how weird it is)-- mostly because not a lot of women on here care to comment on their views. I believe there are some lurking around but can't put the pen to the paper and admit it...which is understandable. The only reason she confessed was that I did it first.

Spent the holiday week with my daughter and her GF. We caught up. Totally. It couldn't have been any better.

I spied on my father taking a pee and he saw me, gave me half a quick smile then looked away :eek: On the ride home we did not speak much but I made sure I wore no panties and let my thighs fall open so while driving he would have to brush past them.
Which he did and still never talked about it but gently touched the back of my thigh as I left the car.

Oh yeah, he is interested. Let it keep developing and soon the two of you will have a new special relationship.
I spied on my father taking a pee and he saw me, gave me half a quick smile then looked away :eek: On the ride home we did not speak much but I made sure I wore no panties and let my thighs fall open so while driving he would have to brush past them.
Which he did and still never talked about it but gently touched the back of my thigh as I left the car.

That's good, you're doing great.

The more I think about it the more I need this to happen. I am seeing him later on to help him move things so I wont wear panties again and make my skirt a little shorter so if I bend over he might see something or if I open my legs..:eek:
I feel so dirty.

The more I think about it the more I need this to happen. I am seeing him later on to help him move things so I wont wear panties again and make my skirt a little shorter so if I bend over he might see something or if I open my legs..:eek:
I feel so dirty.

Daddy's love dirty girls

No idea buddy, think LA, but I'm not sure. And i'm shit on US geography, is that close or not?

Whether this "LA" is Los Angeles or Louisianna, it is too far. Philadelphia may be the city of brotherly love but I have not had much luck finding love from sisters. :(

I wonder if I could mix subgenres for a short story: A private investigator has a relationship with his 40+ secretary and her 20something daughter....which leads to some interesting dynamics during cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back