Daddy Dom's and Babygirls

Ssbbw4u1974

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜ˆโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’œ
There's not a place for Daddy Doms and Babygirls in the "fetish" forums that I've seen..
(Yes, there's a DDlg thread, this is different.)

Let's chat about your dynamic...

Are you a Daddy or babygirl?
Do you have a DD or bg?
Are you looking?

**Please follow forum guidelines regarding pics/links

Let's have fun!!

Dom Daddy here. I have a few baby girls right now, but I have room for another. Someone who wants to be used, pleasured, and likes to orgasm. That is what turns me on the mostโ€ฆ my baby girl submitting her body to me completely losing count of her orgasms.
Iโ€™ve had as young as 20 and as old as 50. Two of my baby girls have joined a phone sex threesome group with me.

Great thread,thanks for starting it.:heart:.Have had a couple of successful online DD/BG relationships over the years. Always happy to help/chat with BG's...come and say hi.

Last edited:
๐Ÿ˜I'm a slutty babygirl for Daddyโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Sometimes a good girl, but good girls don't get spankings..
Am I reading that you'd like to be spanked but is such a good girl pleasing Daddy that he would never have the opportunity to spank you? Or is that just what I'm hoping? LOL

Great thread,thanks for starting it.:heart:.Have had a couple of successful online DD/LG relationships over the years. Always happy to help/chat with lg's...come and say hi.
I mean, this could be about DDlg.. But it's more for the Daddy's and slutty Babygirls..
There's a great thread for DDlg on lit...

Just some thoughts for the thread.

A DaddyDom should,

Cuddle his little girl until she smiles
Kiss her until she sighs
Finger her until she is soaking
Fuck her until she screams,Daddy,Daddy
Spank her until it stings, But only when naughty
And always,always respect her.
Exactly

No MD/bb? Do any baby girls ever switch? i think this dynamic is much more often male dom/fem sub, and not often the opposite, unfortunately..... :(

I don't switch.. I'm a babygirl to my Daddy Dom..
One of my hard limits is Mommy/ baby boy, but that's me.

Back