The Long Goodbye ((Open to 1 Female))

Marlowe grinned around the flesh of Brigitte's nipple, applying just enough suction to bring it entirely into his mouth. Her moans of pleasure were like a sweet song to his ears and he longed to hear them for the rest of the night. They encouraged him and his tongue continued to make tortuously slow maneuvers along the edge of her areola. Marlowe felt her hands brush through his hair and as she tugged lightly he groaned in approval, thrusting his clothed hips into her bare flesh. He was still aching to be released, but his desire to pleasure her was beginning to overtake his own needs. Marlowe wasn't sure if he'd ever been with a woman whom he was this desperate to please.

Within moments, he had moved on to her second breast, now more rigorously nibbling on the tip, flicking his tongue rapidly up-and-down along the rigid flesh. His strong hands caressed down to her waist, occasionally striding across her stomach, lower and lower towards her inner thigh. Coming for air, he looked up towards her face, her desperation for his touch obvious by the wanting glance in her eyes. She was panting now, worked up beyond coming down. There was no going back now.

Marlowe continued his ministrations, alternating between tender, loving caresses and overwhelmingly lustful sensual attacks. He wanted to push her to edge, bring her back down, and push her back again, so that when she finally came to a climax, she would transcend her physical self. But slowly, he moved his fingers towards her luscious pussy, teasing around the outside. Marlowe could feel how wet she was, how full of desire he had made her. It was flattering, but also induced a bit of anxiety. He hoped that he was everything that she evidently expected him to be.

Two fingers entered her, stroking upwards to lightly press against the spot that he knew drove women wild. He could feel her clutch around his fingers as he slowly drew out of her. She was soaking, ready for more than just his touch. He moaned just at the thought of entering her with his awakened cock, her lovely juiced providing the perfect lubricant for hours of love-making. Still, he pushed his finger back into her again, each subsequent dive growing in velocity. Soon, he was pushing his thumb upward to make circles around the nub of her clitoris. Brigitte was writhing beneath him now and he finally let go her nipple to place his lips on hers once more.

Marlowe could feel her breath on his lips as they kissed, tongues swirling. He pulled away, "Is this what you wanted, Bri? Is this what you wanted all along?"

Brigitte could barely believe that this was happening to her. She was becoming more and more entangled in the spell that Marlowe was casting on her with his lips, tongue and touch. Arching her back a bit, Brigitte moaned in pleasure as his fingers teased at her pussy lips. She was soaked, she needed him. She desperately wanted him inside of her, fully, but she knew it was best to go slow. She wanted to remember every moment of this night.

As she felt Marlowe's thick fingers push past her folds and into her tight entrance, Brigitte sighed with relief. She had been on edge for weeks, honestly, what with the lack of sexual activity in her life. Ever since she had walked into Marlowe's office, she had been fantasizing about him stripping her down and taking her. She was his, if he'd have her. She was fully engrossed in him and it was too late to turn back. Brigitte had been leaning up to watch, but as soon as Marlowe's thumb stroked across her clit, she couldn't hold her head up. It fell back, the curve of her spine arching even further and her moans increasing in volume. No one was around, and no one else lived on this floor, which made for a perfectly soundproof apartment.

As Marlowe leaned up to kiss her, Brigitte eagerly enveloped his lips in hers. She kissed him hard, in a way she hadn't kissed her husband in months, or maybe ever. Her hand moved up to wrap around the back of his neck, holding on tight, fingernails digging lightly into his flesh. Each time his fingers pressed into her, right up against her g spot, a soft whimper or squeal emitted from Brigitte's throat. As Marlowe continued to please her, he spoke up, and it took Brigitte a moment to register his words. When she began to answer him, her voice was breathy. "Yes.... Ever since I.... saw you in your office. I can't.. I can't bear it anymore. That feels fantastic...." Even as she finished her sentence, Brigitte was gasping for air. Pleasure was radiating up from her center, warming her bones and her heart. Her skin was on fire, but it was a pleasant sensation, passion and lust making her face flush. If Marlowe didn't back off soon, he would have one quivering heap of Brigitte on his hands: she could feel her orgasm building.

Marlowe could feel Brigitte's hot breath brush across his cheek, small sighs escaping from deep in her throat. Some women were difficult to read during acts such as these, but not Brigitte. She was enjoying herself thoroughly and he was living vicariously through her pleasure, even if his rigid erection was threatening to rip through the front of his trousers. He was still fully clothed, but Marlowe liked the idea of proving himself to the woman who had been testing him all night. She would climax many times tonight, he would be sure of it, and the first time would be before he had even had the chance to get more comfortable. He was tired of the cat and mouse game: he was in control now.

He continue to tease around the outside of her clitoris, occasionally daring to move across the stiff nucleus of her pleasure with quick undulations of the tip of his thumb. His other fingers worked harder, moving in-and-out of her soaking pussy, glancing upward to hit her g-spot. This was no longer slow and torturous, it was fast-paced, even a little rough, and as Marlowe added a third finger he could feel the walls of her womanhood clench tightly around him. The muscle of his fingers strained to press forward, but he could feel how close she was, and did not waver.

As her whimpers and moans became shouts and screams, Marlowe pressed his hips against the side of her own, rubbing his clothed cock against her flesh, to remind her of what was to come. He bit lightly on her ear, kissing down her neck before addressing her once more. "I want you to cum for me, Bri. I want you to cum around my fingers. And once you have, I'm going to kneel at the foot of the bed, and lick you until you've cum again. Then," his voice was gritty and deep, as sensuous as he knew how to speak, "Then, I'm going to make love to you. Soft, slow, gentle. And then, I'm going to fuck you. Hard, fast, wild. And then, I'll give you whatever you want of me."

Brigitte could take no more of Marlowe's torturous strokes, deep inside her tight center. His words were the last straw for her, and she arched her back one final time, her orgasm rushing to the surface. Suddenly she was pushed past consciousness, panting, eyes shut tight, her pussy clenching around Marlowe's thick fingers. She had felt him subtly add a third, making it even more difficult for her walls to accomodate the size; but she had managed, nonetheless, and she felt light as she came back down to earth, her moans and whimpers still loud. They echoed around the bedroom until she finally calmed, sighing happily as she sank back into the bed. Her fingers had been gripping the sheets tightly, and she realized this now, releasing her clutch. After a moment or two more, she could open her eyes again to look at her new lover, though her breathing was still short and irregular.

"I.... I've never cum like that...." She leaned up, raising her torso off of the bed to find Marlowe's lips with her own. His fingers were still deep inside of her and she reached down to slowly help him extract them as she let her lips part his. When she had his hand in hers, she pulled away from his lips to focus on his fingers. Raising them to her mouth, she slipped one in at a time to suck away any juices she had left on his skin. There was a lot, and even so she could feel herself soaking the bed underneath her. Expensive satin sheets be damned, Brigitte was incredibly wet. As she tasted herself, Brigitte kept her eyes locked on Marlowe's, letting her tongue swirl around each knuckle in turn to be sure she got every last bit of her slick womanly juices. When she was done, she let his hand fall back to the bed before she leaned in to kiss him once more. A trace amount of her wetness was still on her lips and she knew that he would be able to taste her when their lips touched. She appreciated everything he had already done for her, but she wanted to make him happy too.

"Richard... let me take care of you... how long has it been?" Brigitte smirked as she rolled Richard onto his back, letting him lean up against the pillows so he could watch her. She planted her knees between his legs and slid her hands up across his chest as she leaned in to kiss the corner of his lips, then across his jawline. As her lips traveled upwards toward his ear, she murmured softly. "I promise... I'll treat you well...."

Marlowe relished the feeling of the soft mattress as Brigitte guided his whole body onto the bed. He hadn't realized until this moment how sore his muscles were or how cold his skin had become. The satin sheets had been warmed by Brigitte's body heat and if he hadn't been so engrossed by the lust behind her stare, he knew he could fall asleep easily on such a luxurious bed. He couldn't wait to curl up next to her, wrap his arm around her waist, and sleep until morning. It was a rare romantic notion. Marlowe knew that she had managed to change his chemical make-up, to turn him into something he had never been before: a lover.

But romantic notions be damned, he was more turned on now than before. Her cries of pleasure, the juices that had flooded his fingers, the erotic glance she had given him as she cleaned off her digits, the way her tongue swirled playfully over each tip, and the slight taste he had been treated to as she kissed him: all of these things had combined to overwhelm him sexually. He had been weakened in the best way possible. Marlowe had never been with a woman who wanted him so badly. Brigitte wasn't after his money or his notoriety or his political power, she was after a man. A man who would have considered himself broken before this night. A man who felt healed by her soft touch, glancing across his chest.

The huge pillows practically surrounded his upper body, but the room was out of focus. His gaze was on Brigitte's eyes. Something about them was unique. He could see himself in the clear reflection, as if he was being given an insight into her mind. As her glorious lips pressed against his ear lobe, her tongue swirling about the nub, Marlowe moved both of his strong hands down either side of her torso. He wanted to touch all of her at once. He wanted to be pressed against her. She made him feel alive.

"Never. I've never had someone like you," he said with a wide smile on his face, peppered with sexual frustration. "I could get used to this you know. My job is tough...I need someone to rub my shoulders, to kiss me good and hard at the end of the night, to treat me well." His erection was now bulging out of the top of his trousers, begging to be touched. He knew Brigitte had seen it, but he also knew that after the torture he had put her through, he was in for a long night.

Brigitte let Marlowe envelop her, his strong hands gripping her torso hard. She giggled beside his ear as he confessed that he had never had someone like her. She didn't expect that... she was sure he had fucked his fair share of women who were just like her, actually. Apparently she had been wrong, and this fact pleased her. He was in for a treat. Brigitte had always been the kind of woman who teased and tortured a man, and then rewarded him handsomely for everything he had been forced to put up with. Now she pulled back as he talked, glancing into his eyes. All his words... they were a lot more romantic than she had expected. He was talking about things that could happen after this night, and Brigitte hadn't thought about that yet.

She hadn't thought about why Marlowe was here in the first place at all, ever since they had stepped foot in her bedroom. She didn't want to think about it. She wanted to focus her attention on him, entirely. Besides, if things worked out in her favor, then maybe Brigitte and Marlowe could... but no matter. That was unimportant right now.

Glancing down, Brigitte caught sight of the swollen tip of Marlowe's hard cock, protruding from his pants. He must have been in pain for the past ten or fifteen minutes, and Brigitte took sympathy on him for this. Grinning, she ran her fingers down to his belt buckle, deftly undoing it while she kept her gaze locked on his. "Sounds like you need a good woman... with me, you'll have to put up with just a little naughty, too...." She winked, then brought her eyes back down to the task at hand. She was unzippering now, revealing simple black boxers, inch by inch. When she was done there, Brigitte tucked her fingers into the waistband of Marlowe's underwear, tugging slowly to pull them down off of his erection. Instantly, his cock sprang up in front of her, and Brigitte almost gave out an involuntary squeal at the size. He was huge, much larger than she had thought (though she knew he was a bit above average by the bulge in his pants earlier this evening). Groaning softly, she bit down on her lip, looking back up into Marlowe's eyes. "You didn't warn me about how well endowed you were...." At this she trailed off, a bit nervous. She had never been with a guy this big. She was sure she could please a man, but she was worried that she wouldn't be able to handle Richard.

Despite her expert seduction, it was obvious that Brigitte had been bereft of touch for quite some time. Marlowe had read about her husband in the newspapers and guessed that he was the kind of money-hungry vermin that didn't make the time for life's pleasantries. He didn't understand how any man could ignore a woman as flawless, as charming, or as sensual as Brigitte. Fontaine was an old man whose primary concern was amassing wealth. Marlowe was young and virile and while he certainly cared about Brigitte's case, he was far more concerned about her body for the time being.

As Brigitte's deft fingers moved across his belt buckle, brushing across the swollen tip of his erection, Marlowe grunted in the back of his throat. He hadn't felt this way in a long time, maybe ever. "A good woman is always a little naughty..." he replied as he watched Brigitte toy with his zipper. Her attention was on what lay beneath. Soon, she had reached into his boxers to pull out his intensely hard cock. The feel of her soft flesh on his member sent pangs of ecstasy through his nether regions and his hips shifted beneath him as a result. He lifted his rear off the soft bedding to allow her to pull down the remainder of his pants. Marlowe then tossed off the shirt that he had borrowed from Brigitte's husband. They were naked now. Totally. Together.

Marlowe was particularly amused by Brigitte's reaction as she stared at his cock. He had never been arrogant about the size, but he knew it was big enough to get the job done. Brigitte, however, was practically in awe and it made him feel masculine in ways that he had not since he was on the force. "It's nothing to write home about," he said with a smirk, "but I promise it will feel good inside of you." He kept his eyes locked on her. "Just take your time. We've got all night."

Brigitte chuckled as Marlowe brushed off her awestruck comments about the size of his member. She knew he was being modest, but nevertheless she didn't bring it up again. Instead, she scooted up on her knees so she could get closer to his fully erect cock. He was swollen and throbbing, every vein standing out against the soft flesh. Brigitte wanted to touch him. She needed to touch him. Leaning down towards the tip, Brigitte ran her wet tongue over it, tasting Marlowe for the first time. She closed her eyes, sighing happily as she swallowed her first drop of pre-cum from Richard Marlowe's leaking cock.

Opening her eyes up again, Brigitte locked her gaze on Richard's before pushing his cock up against his stomach. She lowered her head farther down to ball-level, then licked a line up from the seam of his sack to the tip of his cock. She continued this up and down his shaft, lubricating his member before moving back down to gently suck at his balls. She drew one into her mouth at a time, rolling her tongue slowly around each before releasing them. Then she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and prepared herself to finally conquer it.

"All night.... sounds wonderful coming from your lips..." Brigitte's sultry smile returned as she leaned down to wrap her lips around Marlowe's cock, finally. She started at the tip, slowly sliding her way down his length until she had bottomed out, her nose at his tummy. She did this in one go, the tip of his cock tickling the back of her throat and making her gag just a bit. But Brigitte held her ground. This was something she had done before, and she knew she did it well. After a few more moments, Brigitte pulled off slowly, leaving Marlowe's cock slick and shiny with her saliva.

Marlowe could have pinched himself. This whole day had felt like a prolonged dream, surreal and impossible. Just yesterday, he had felt like a wash-up, a shadow of his former self, a broken man with a dead end job and no ambition to speak of. Brigitte made him feel like the hero he had been long ago. She treated him like a man and as she licked the underside of his swollen cock for the first time, he trembled, a primal grunt escaping from his throat. She knew what she was doing, but what truly amazed Marlowe was the sigh of pleasure that demonstrated just how much she wanted him. It was nothing he had ever experienced before. He was the object of real desire.

As she pressed his length against his stomach, he could feel the wet pre-cum wash across his skin. Then, he felt her hot mouth on his balls, a shocking change from the cool air of the room. She stayed there momentarily, his whole shaft glistening with the leftover residue of her tongue. It was a magical sight and she maintained eye contact, only heightening the intensity of the visual. The electricity of her tongue snaking around each of his balls would have been plenty of pleasure for the evening, but soon her hand was wrapped around him and she was staring hungrily at his member. He caught himself wondering, Why the hell would a woman want this from me? But he would go wherever she would take him.

...and she was taking him into her hot, wet mouth. All the way. Deep into the back of her throat. Marlowe let out a low, breathy shout. No woman had ever taken him so far. He could feel Brigitte gagging, but she pushed forward effortlessly.

Marlowe ran a hand through her long hair, now slick with sweat. She was moving slowly and he was loving it. His fingers urged her to continue, to plunge back onto him again, to go as deep as she had before. "I think..." he said between breaths, "...I could get used to this." His head fell back, his eyes rolling, than closing.

Brigitte was an angel. And she was dangerous because she had broken down all of the walls that Marlowe had ever put up. In some ways, it horrified him. But he ignored that now, caught in the bliss of her touch.

Brigitte could see how much pleasure she was bringing to Marlowe, it was plain and obvious on his face and in his eyes. He could barely croak out words now, and she inwardly applauded herself for a job well done. Brigitte had never really questioned her skills when it came to sucking cock, but she found herself more eager than ever to please this man that lay spread out in front of her. In fact, she couldn't remember the last time she had been this eager to make a man happy. She chalked it up to his good looks and seemingly infallible attitude, but she knew there was more to it. Marlowe was a special guy. Absolutely one of a kind. And with the most delicious cock....

At this thought, she plunged her lips back down over Richard Marlowe's slick, hard member, taking him down her throat entirely once more. She went slow with each move, taking her time to really taste him. As she bottomed out, nose at the base of his cock, she let her tongue dart out to flick along his balls playfully. Then she pulled off slowly, her tongue now dragging along the underside of his shaft to tease him just a little bit more. After a few more strokes like this, Brigitte flipped her hair to one side, letting it drag along Marlowe's left leg as she lowered her lips to his balls once more. This time, as she drew one into her mouth at a time, she let her right hand stroke his cock slowly, keeping him throbbing for her while she bathed his sack in her saliva. She flattened her tongue against the delicate skin, dragging it up along and across each of his swollen testicles in turn before sucking them both into her mouth together. After a few seconds of play, she released them and returned to her work at the head of his cock.

Marlowe's member had not gotten any smaller, and Brigitte could feel her jaw getting tired of taking him so deep. To solve this, at least for just a short amount of time, she wrapped her hand around the base of his dick and wrapped her lips around the tip. In this way, she found it easier to pleasure the entire length of his shaft, squeezing her hand and her mouth around him, in sync with one another, so that no inch of him would be left unsatisfied at any time. Her free hand snaked its way up his tummy to his chest, dragging along the soft, dark chest hair there. Her fingernails dug into his skin, not hard enough to hurt him but just hard enough to jolt him a bit. She wanted him fully aware of everything that was going on around him. He opened his eyes again at the attention to his pecs, gazing down at her in some sort of wonderful sexual stupor. He was obviously in heaven, and Brigitte aimed to please. Stopping her affections for just a second, Brigitte pulled her still-so-red lips off of Marlowe's cock and smiled up at him.

"How's it feel, stud? To your liking?" She giggled and bit her lip, letting her hand stroke him while her mouth was busy talking. Then she let her tongue glide around the head of his cock again, just barely teasing him with the tip while she kept her playful gaze on his.

Marlowe was in heaven. Brigitte's expert touch was equal parts soothing, arousing, tender and aggressive. She switched between these seemingly contradictory techniques effortlessly with a passion that Marlowe had scarcely felt in his lifetime. She was dedicated to his pleasure, to making him feel invincible - like the man he had once been.

As she dove onto his cock once more, sinking deep to the base, he could feel her tongue winding around the length. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he let out a gasp, "Fuck..." Small curses escaped from his lips and he hoped desperately that they wouldn't offend Brigitte. "Holy shit..." It was the only appropriate reaction to this all out assault on his senses. He could feel the tickle of her hair dragging along his knee, the soft brush of her hand winding through his chest hair, the slight pinch of her nails digging into his flesh. But mostly he could feel her removing her mouth from his member, the cold air of the room proving to be a drastic difference from the warmth of her deep throat. He almost pulled her hair to direct her back to his tortured cock, but at that moment he felt her tongue glance his balls.

She paid attention to every detail, like no woman he had ever been with. She was bathing his stiff testicles in her sweet saliva, drawing each into her mouth and playing with them causing his shaft to quiver with anticipation. He had experienced this sensation and the look her in eyes as she suckled intently on each of his balls was almost as pleasurable as the act itself. Marlowe was struggling to keep his composure.

Soon, she had stopped altogether and Marlowe sighed in playful frustration. Her hand stroked his cock firmly, but he longed to be inside of her mouth again. How could she ask such a silly question. "I've never been with someone...so eager." He smiled down at her, lurching his hips forward, trying to place himself between her lips. "Stud, huh? I could get used to that, baby." He laughed at the pet names. "Just please...for god's sake...keep going..." He thrust upward into her hand, now slick with the natural lubrication that covered his cock. It felt good, but he wanted more.

Brigitte was feeling devilishly playful all of a sudden and she brought her head farther away from Marlowe's cock, sitting back on her feet as she knelt between his legs. She grinned, biting down hard on her lip as she brought her eyes up to Marlowe's. He was struggling underneath her steady grip on his cock, thrusting his hips in an attempt to get her to swallow his shaft once more. But now, playing with him like this, Brigitte felt empowered once more. It was fun to watch him squirm beneath her, just like it had been fun to hear him curse and groan while she dragged her lips along his swollen dick.

"Keep going? You want more?" Brigitte chuckled and dragged her fingernails along Marlowe's chest again, slowing the stroking of her other hand along his cock. She squeezed and released at a steady rhythm now, eyes still locked on him. What she really wanted to do now was have his lips and tongue at her center. Her dripping, hot center.

Removing the hand at his chest, Brigitte ran her free fingertips down her smooth, bare tummy and stroked across her clit delicately. She gasped, the sharp intake of air signifying to Marlowe just how aroused she was. Slipping her fingers farther down, parting her swollen folds, Brigitte let her fingertips play at the tight entrance to her pussy. She groaned now, dipping her fingers until she could slide two into herself easily. Another low moan escaped her throat, her eyes fluttered for a moment, and then she gasped. She was moving her hand slowly, fucking herself at a steady pace while the hand around Marlowe's cock moved in sync with the fingers inside of her.

"Don't you wanna taste me...?" Grinning, gazing up at Richard as she continued her gentle assault on her own pussy, Brigitte lowered her lips to his cock once more. She kissed along his shaft, up to the head of it, then ran her tongue along the tip again. "I'm having so much fun tasting you..."

The power had shifted and Marlowe was completely aware of it. Brigitte's lovely face rose as she leaned back onto her heels, her hand still resting on his rigid, aching shaft. She had stopped stroking and now the only pressure applied to Marlowe's member was his own soft, tenuous thrusts upward. The vision of her biting her bottom lip with anticipation was almost enough to make him cry out for more. But he wanted to maintain a modicum of strength before her. He wanted to withstand Brigitte's erotic assault with the stamina he had always prided himself in. Still, Marlowe knew that she could have him exploding on the turn of a dime and that even his indomitable willpower had not kept him from succumbing to her whims.

Even under Brigitte's spell, Marlowe could tell that she was recovering from her powerful orgasm and that she was nearly as aroused as he was. He wasn't surprised to see her arm snake back down his chest, across her own rigidly flat stomach, towards her clitoris. He could almost feel the heat emanating from her wet, waiting pussy and as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth in a gasp that swelled with sexual desperation, Marlowe thrust himself hard into her tight grip. Just when he thought he couldn't possibly want her any more than he did at this moment...he wanted her even more.

As she moved her fingers inside of herself, her movements with the stroking hand mirroring her own masturbation, Marlowe caught himself fantasizing about what it would feel like to be within her core. He wanted to mount her and ride her until they had both exhausted themselves, but was enjoying the foreplay and her absolutely willingness to fulfill all of his desires. The night was young and he would have her later.

The look in Brigitte's eyes was fueled by a hunger for his body that he had never seen in a woman before. This was all so new to him, a true exploration into fantasy-made-flesh. As she dipped back down to kiss his pulsating cock, her adept tongue swirling like a whirlpool around the head, he responded to her question with his trademark wit. "You do seem to be having quite a good time," he smiled confidently. "But I'm sure I could make it even better if you could swing your sweet little ass in the direction of..." He stuck out his tongue, flicking it in the air as if it were still attached to her glorious clitoris. On any other man it might have looked silly, but he wore the expression with a twinkle of naughty thoughts in his eyes that emphasized the sensuality of the gesture.

"A slow race to the finish?" He chuckled at the idea. "I want to make you cum again. I want to hear your moans as you swallow my cock." Marlowe sighed. "God damn it, you've got me wrapped around your little finger. So I'll do whatever you want, Bri."

Brigitte locked her eyes on Marlowe while he talked, fingers still working hard, moving in and out of her tight pussy steadily. She moaned softly at his reference to her ass, a grin spreading across her lips. At his gesture, she wanted to laugh, but something about the entire situation sent a seductive chill through her body. Instead of laughing, she was whimpering, knowing her fingers would bring her to orgasm fairly soon if she kept things up in this way. That wasn't what she wanted though. Marlowe's offer to have at her pussy with his eager mouth was too much for Bri to bear. She shuddered and retracted her fingers from her slippery entrance, then took them and dragged them down his shaft. As she did this, she left a line of slick, sticky juices glistening on his skin. Then she chuckled and leaned forward to lick up her own nectar from his solid cock.

After she had tasted herself, she straightened up again, smirking at Richard. "Slow race? Perhaps... let's see if you can get me going with that tongue of yours..." Winking, she gracefully swung herself around, positioning her knees on either side of Marlowe's torso with her head down by his cock. Then she scooted back a bit until her dripping wet pussy lips hovered directly over his face. Turning her head to glance at Richard, she smiled. "On your mark.... get set.... go." At this last word, Brigitte dropped her mouth to his cock again, eager to get him squirming and cursing like he had been a few minutes ago.

She brought her lips to the head of his cock, sucking just the bulbous flesh into her mouth for now, swirling her tongue around it to get him nice and lubricated again. When this was done, she slipped her mouth further down his cock, taking him deeper, deeper, deeper until she had bottomed out once more. From this angle, Richard's cock curved back down her throat a bit. As she relaxed and took him even further, Brigitte made a mental note that the shape of Marlowe's dick would provide ample pleasure when he actually slipped himself inside her hot core, once and for all. The way he curved would hit her g spot at exactly the right angle and.... ahhhh, fuck...

Brigitte was thrown off by the sensation of Richard finally touching her pussy again. With her lips still wrapped around his dick, the head of it tickling the back of her throat, she moaned softly, the vibrations radiating up his shaft. This set off a chain reaction, his member throbbing and pulsating in her mouth. This was going to be fun.

Marlowe chuckled to himself, a subtle smile as Brigitte swung her hips to align with his face: another exchange of the power dynamic. He had felt weak, her hand wrapped around his cock, toying with him, bringing him close to the edge only to taper off. It was an erotic weakness, thrilling in its own way; but Brigitte's consent and willingness to do as he'd asked placed him firmly back in control. Still, as a trail of her slick juices ran down the underside of his member, Marlowe was aware of just how feeble his control was. He watched intently as she lapped up her own residue, her eyes fixated on his own. It was one of the most intense sights he had ever been witness to; something out of his deepest fantasies, almost forbidden. It took all of his might to keep from exploding at that moment, just from the feel of her warm, slick juices on his rigid cock.

Stopping to admire her once more, Marlowe added, "You're the perfect woman, you know that Bri. Everything a man could ever want."

As her lips squeezed along the side of his erection once more, pressure encompassing his entire being, Marlowe wondered if he should withdrawal his challenge. He could practically feel the back of her throat pressing up against the tip of his cock, her tongue working wonders of its own. He was deeper than before and she had gotten used enough to his length that she wasn't gagging. One wrong move and he would be done for; so Marlowe decided to draw his attention somewhere else. As Brigitte's lips rose once again to the tip, Marlowe laid his tongue flat, making broad strokes across her swollen clitoris. The taste was familiar now - and it was addictive. He tried desperately to move in sync with her, but as she bobbed her head at a medium pace, Marlowe felt compelled to push her forward.

He took the tip of his tongue and drew an outline of her succulent lips, dipping into her sweet core. Marlowe remained inside of her just long enough to feel her moan, than flicked upwards towards the tiny nub of her ecstasy. He repeated this over and over, with each passing moment adding velocity. Soon, his tongue was focused on the clitoris once more, flicking at a speed faster than she could compete with. Her smell, her touch, her taste, it was all overwhelming - a sensory overload of the best kind.

Brigitte was fairly confident in her ability to win this challenge, particularly because she had a head start. She was taken aback, however, when Richard dove right in, dragging his tongue up along her slit in one irresistible move. As he flicked across her clit, a shudder ran through Brigitte's entire body, one that she knew he would feel as she hovered above him. She moaned around his cock now, the head all the way at the back of her throat as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. She was frozen for a moment, but then she remembered the task at hand.

Regaining her ability to move her head, Brigitte slid her lips up Marlowe's shaft once more before plunging her way back down. She was losing steam, however, her pace slowing as Marlowe found his groove underneath her pussy. His tongue lapped at her clit happily, at a much faster pace than she could match, and Brigitte was already so very close. She moaned again around his cock, this time for longer, vibrations traveling up and down his shaft as she whimpered. She tried her best to focus, letting her tongue drag along the underside of Marlowe's cock as she sucked, but it was getting to be too much for her.

Pulling her mouth off of his cock, Brigitte let out a loud, long moan, Marlowe's name all mixed up in there. "Richard.... Richard, I'm fully aware that I'm about to lose, but... fuck...." She could only manage to stroke his cock with one hand now, though she still did that fairly well, squeezing and sliding along. His shaft was well lubricated from all of the saliva she had left on it and her fingers slipped easily past his head, tightening with each movement. "I'm going to cum...."

And cum she did. With one final whimper, Brigitte was exploding, her climax rising up through her entire body. She convulsed and squirmed on top of Marlowe, her pussy contracting and pulsating above Marlowe's face. She could feel herself leaking juices, sweet nectar traveling in rivulets down her inner thigh. She shuddered once more, and cried out, nails digging into the flesh of Marlowe's thigh, before she could finally calm herself down. Opening her eyes, legs wobbling a bit where they rested on either side of Marlowe's head, Brigitte took a deep breath. "And I really wanted to win that one....."

Marlowe's mind was alight with pride. The smallest pulse of Brigitte's taunt muscles was enough to fill his brain with endorphin's, the pleasure as mental as it was physical. He wanted to please this woman for ages, give her orgasm after orgasm until her body refused to produce any more. He wanted her exhausted, so that when the time came to fall asleep in his arms, they could lay in bed until noon.

He knew that she was giving into his touch as her own movements began to slow. It didn't effect his arousal at all. If anything, he was growing closer to a catastrophically intense climax. Brigitte's moans and whimpers echoed around his cock, sending sweet vibrations to compliment the prolonged, wet bobs of her head. Marlowe had no idea how she managed to take him so deep into the back of her throat with each dive, but it was almost enough to send him over the edge. He could feel a desperate churning from within him, streams of pre-cum leaking from his engorged tip.

As Brigitte made her confession, waving the white flag of surrender, Marlowe wrapped his strong arms around her waist. He tugged her hips even closer to him, the movement of his tongue and his lips demonstrating his longing. He wanted to taste her, he wanted her juices to flood his waiting mouth. He would never have enough.

Soon, he could feel her tremble, her climax sending waves through her body and she shouted out his name. Richard, He never thought his name could sound so erotic, but from her lips, everything seemed to taunt his arousal. Marlowe continued to lap up her sweet nectar, dragging his fingernails across the small of her back until his hands were once again aligned on her hips. He was tempted to give her one last flick of the tongue, but his own body took over. Brigitte had managed to keep a steady pace, stroking his cock with her left hand, tugging even tighter as she came. He was close; small, rapid breaths escaping from his lips, the smell of Brigitte's delicious pussy so close to his face only adding to the sensation.

"There's...no shame...in second place..." he replied wittily. "I'm so god damn close, Bri."

Brigitte was just barely coming down from her orgasm, her pussy still pulsating and clenching as pleasure surged through her core. Every tiny breath that escaped from Marlowe's lips and came into contact with her swollen clit was like an electrical charge. She shivered, then shuddered, then finally took a breath and managed to calm herself down. Marlowe was talking now, speaking words, and she knew they were important. She focused her attention and listened to him, hand still wrapped firmly around his cock.

"Awwh, darling... I know you need to cum.... is it all right if I swallow it all?" Brigitte giggled, then readjusted herself so she could bob her head up and down on Marlowe's cock in a more fluid motion. She wrapped her hand around the base of his dick so that her fingertips tickled along his balls, stroking and rolling them. Then she lowered her mouth to the head once more, sucking just that bit of bulbous flesh past her lips before pushing farther to take him down her throat. She took him to the hilt, gagging just a bit on his cock, her throat having readjusted to not having anything down it. A few moments later, however, Brigitte had hit her groove once more.

She swallowed his dick like a champ now, moving at a steady but rapid pace, one hand squeezing and releasing at the base of his cock. She moaned along his length, more eager than ever to be sucking him off like this. Brigitte craved his load. It had been so long since she had felt hot, thick cum sliding down her throat, and it was something she genuinely fantasized about. Her husband barely had anything left in him for her, and the chances she got to satisfy him or be satisfied by him were few and far between these days. Slurping at Marlowe's dick now, she let her saliva lubricate the motion well, her red lips gliding up and down his length effortlessly. She was careful to curl her lips so her teeth didn't get in the way and she sucked in tighter when her mouth moved over the sensitive ridge of the head of his cock. She could feel him throbbing against her tongue and she smiled around his dick, knowing he was close.

Pulling off for just a moment, she kept up the pleasure by stroking him with one hand. "In my mouth? Will you let me taste you?" She didn't wait for him to answer, instead plunging her mouth down over him with renewed passion. She was going to suck his spunk out of him if it was the last thing she did.

Brigitte was relentless, only moments after her cacophonous climax she had returned to her previous position, her starkly red lips surrounding Marlowe's thick length. He could feel the sides of her mouth stretching to accommodate his size, small strands of pre-cum leaking from her lips, collecting with her saliva at the base of his cock. She resumed her previous pace, slowly adjusting the back of her throat to take him all the way to the hilt, but as she grew more comfortable Marlowe was struck by how quick she could rise and fall in rhythm. Usually, a woman would deep throat him once and then move on, but he managed to disappear into Brigitte's sweet abyss with ease, over and over again.

For a moment, he had contemplated resuming his previous technique, stretching his tongue to touch Brigitte's swollen clit and delicious labia. He would trap her into yet another orgasm. But within moments, Marlowe knew this wouldn't be possible. He threw his head back, his arms once again tugging on Bri's sensuous waistline. With each subsequent bob of her head, Richard let out a slight moan and those slight moans turned into grunts of pure pleasure and eventually curses in the back of his throat. "Fuck...you're so fucking good at this..."

The stroke of her fingertips on his tight balls only added to the sensation. Brigitte knew how to take care of every part of a man's anatomy, almost at once, and the result was overwhelming. Her hands tugged lightly at the base, almost as if drawing the semen from his shaft, her lips pressed tightly against the shaft, collaborating with her hands to push him over the limit, and her agile tongue licked along the underside all the way to the tip, focusing on the most sensitive part of his member. Each motion felt as if it were happening individually and simultaneously and his attention shifted between each technique, so as to avoid cumming immediately.

But Marlowe couldn't resist this woman's demands. "In my mouth? Will you let me taste you?" He didn't hear the question at first over his own groans of pleasure, but it played back in his mind over and over until he couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh god, Brigitte, I'm gonna cum..." His whole body convulsed beneath her as waves of pleasure were sent from his cock to each limb and eventually, his overly stimulated mind. With one last thrust into her throat, Marlowe shot off multiple jets of hot cum into Brigitte's hungry mouth. His orgasm was longer than normal and he could feel bits of his juices pouring from her mouth onto his waist. He shouted her name once more, "Fuck, Brigitte!" as his climax subsides and his body turned to putty beneath her.

Brigitte could sense that Marlowe was about to blow, his body tensing up beneath her one final time. When he moaned confirmation to her, she slipped her mouth all the way down his cock and back up one last time. Then he was exploding onto her tongue, her lips wrapped tight around the head of his cock in an attempt to get every last drop of his hot cum. Despite her best efforts, she lost a few, spunk dripping from the corners of her mouth as she swallowed his load. Richard immediately gave out beneath her, sinking down into the bed as he came down from his orgasm. She was surprised to find his cock still rock hard though, and throbbing just as hard as it had been before the big O.

Brigitte slowly pulled her lips from Marlowe's cock, careful to make him moan and grunt just a little bit more, for her own satisfaction. When she was positive that every bit of cum had been extracted, she leaned up and de-straddled, plopping herself down next to his body. She spread out on her side, her body curving to conform to the side of his, then ran a finger down his chest. His skin was hot and just a bit damp, a sure combination of sweat and the juices that she had spilled onto him when she came hard. Her head nuzzled in next to his face, her hair spreading out on the pillow. The sheets were cool and super soft against her skin and she reveled in how comfortable she felt here, like this, next to Richard Marlowe, Private Dick. His eyes were closed, a direct result of the buckets of cum that he had just shot down her throat, but they opened slowly when she began to make her way down his tummy with one bright red nail.

"I love it when you say my name...." Brigitte grinned and leaned in to kiss Marlowe's shoulder, breathing in his scent while she was at it. It was the smell of man and cologne and cigarettes, all wrapped up into one delicious Richard package. She breathed in more of it until she felt a bit lightheaded, then pulled back to glance up into his eyes. They had already been at it for a while, just exploring and pleasing each other. She was still on edge though, so eager for more. And he had promised...

Leaning up on one elbow and resting her head on her fist, Brigitte let her fingers trail back down to Marlowe's still-hard cock. She teased around the base of it before dragging her nails delicately up his shaft. "Isn't it time for you to make love to me?" She asked her question matter-of-factly, not a hint of a joke in her voice. She fully expected Marlowe to press deep inside of her and make her forget why she had come into his office in the first place. She knew that tomorrow things could change, he could think of all of this as a mistake and drop her, just like that. Even if he dropped the case, Brigitte wouldn't let it phase her. She was much too invested in the here and now to let worries about the future stop her.

Marlowe's breath slowed as the muscles in his body relaxed and he sank deeply into the mattress. He watched as Brigitte cleaned off his overly sensitive cock, her hunger for him evident as she fought for every last drop. Small jolts of electric pleasure continued to surge through his body and he convulsed beneath her until finally she removed him completely from her mouth. Even Marlowe was shocked to see that he was still mostly erect, but Brigitte had an effect on him that no other woman ever had. His head rolled back onto the massive pillow and he closed his eyes, letting out a sigh of release.

He felt Brigitte's dismount and soon her body was directly next to his. Marlowe basked in the simple feeling of her soft skin on his. The passion between them had been welling up to a breaking point all night and they had not simply laid together like this. It was comforting, maybe the first measure of comfort Marlowe had known in a long time. He never wanted to get out of this bed, never wanted to be apart from this woman...he caught himself. The romance of one evening couldn't take precedence over the job. But he would allow himself to live out this fantasy for his own sake and for the sake of the woman who had given him so much of herself.

A fingernail snaked down the tuft of chest hair at the center of his torso and Marlowe opened his eyes, turning his head to behold the beautiful face in front of him. "Brigitte, Brigitte, Brigitte..." he repeated her name with a slight laugh. "I'll say it whenever you want me to." Marlowe winked at her, staring deep into her shining eyes. He could smell himself on her breath, a scent that mingled in the air with her lavender perfume. It was delicious. "I don't know where you learned to treat a man like this, but you must have been a wonderful student."

Brigitte shifted positions, her eyes still locked with his. He thought that she would want a short break after her numerous climaxes, but that thought drifted away as he felt her delicate fingers toying with the base of his cock once more. "Isn't it time for you to make love to me?" she said. Richard smiled, leaning across the bed to kiss her deeply, sliding his weight across her body as their lips mingled together.

He was on top of her now and as he ripped his lips away from her ravenous mouth, Marlowe smiled, "Never let it be said that Richard Marlowe doesn't give a lady what she wants." He lined up the tip of his cock with the entrance to her sweet core, teasing at the opening just a bit. He kissed her once more before slowly sliding into her. Marlowe's body was on fire. He could feel her tight grip around his cock, layers of juices aching for him to slide in further, the warmth overcoming him.

Brigitte couldn't hold back a sharp intake of air, a soft gasp as Marlowe finally entered her with that beautiful, beautiful cock. She arched her back then and there, feeling herself heat up as he slid his way slowly inside of her. She had never felt anything so exquisite and terrifying all at the same time. He was big, bigger than she'd ever had, if only for his girth. She could feel the way he was stretching her now, making her widen a bit for him. The fit was tight, despite the stretching, and Brigitte bit down hard on her lower lip to keep from screaming out for the man above her.

She calmed down a bit as he slowed his entry, head returning to a position where she could gaze up at him with her wide, brown eyes. Words escaped her for now, her lips slightly parted as she breathed in sharply again, unable to make more noise than that. She was entranced by Richard's gaze, caught up in the way he was looking down at her as he pushed himself into her. Finally, satisfyingly, she felt him bottom out, his hips pressed hard against hers now. It was at this moment that she realized the both of them were panting, the anticipation of this moment making it hard for them to breathe normally. She was grateful now for the cool air of the room, brought about by the expensive central air and open windows letting in the night breeze. If it hadn't been for these implements, Brigitte would be a puddle by now, sweating with the heat of their bodies and all the movement they had been creating for the past hour or so.

After a moment like this, Marlowe deep inside of her, Brigitte merely staring up at him in wonder, she lifted one hand to wrap around the back of his neck. With this, she pulled him closer to her, her face now inches from his. She breathed her words out quietly, eyes locked on his. "Make love to me.... give it all to me, every bit of you.... please..." Her request was pleading, she was practically begging him now. This much intimacy hadn't been awarded to her in months, and she couldn't remember the last time she had been this genuinely attracted to someone. Marlowe was it.

Marlowe withdrew from Brigitte's sweet core as slowly as he had entered, relishing in each individual sensation as it shot jolts of pure pleasure through his body. The night had been filled with lust, lust that had now been replaced with slow, delicate romanticism. At this moment, Marlowe would have done anything for this woman, if only to make her happy, to see a smile wash across her face. For years, he had been selfish. But when Brigitte's words echoed in his mind, "Give it all to me, every bit of you..." - words that were less seductive than they were honest - Marlowe knew that he could, for the first time, give all of himself to a woman. Freely. Without any preconceived notions. This was why Brigitte was so dangerous, because she was changing every molecule that made up whom Richard Marlowe had once been.

With only the head of his cock remaining inside of her, Marlowe made a second plunge, this one slower, even more precise. Brigitte squeezed tightly on his length, her wetness providing ample lubrication for him to slide even deeper into her. He never broke his gaze, staring deeply into her eyes which said more to him than any words ever could. As her right arm reached up to pull his face closer to hers, Marlowe leaned down to kiss her perfect lips. The kiss lasted long enough for him to pull out once more and than rock gently back into her.

Their tongues danced as Marlowe began a slow, sensuous rhythm, his mouth trailing down the side of Brigitte's neck, leaving slight nibbles and kisses along the way. He adored the taste of her skin almost as much as the feeling of her warm pussy clasped around his member. As his hips thrust up and down, Marlowe pressed either hand on the surface of the mattress, pushing himself up, the muscles in his arms straining. Marlowe felt renewed. He had never made love to a woman like this: everything soft, everything gentle. It was rewarding. Between groans, Marlowe spoke "You can have all of me, Brigitte. Every piece of the man I am. It's yours."

As Marlowe began to move inside her at a steady pace, Brigitte brought her legs up to wrap them around his waist. He pressed deeper into her now, pushing against her sensitive g-spot with each thrust, already bringing her close to orgasm. Arousal rose within her as he leaned in to kiss her lips and she responded hungrily, tasting him as she slipped her tongue into his mouth to dance against his. The rhythm of his cock moving inside of her, slow and deliberate, sent shockwaves of pleasure up Brigitte's spine.

When his mouth left hers, she felt deprived of what she truly wanted: to just spend forever, kissing him like this. But then his lips were at her neck, and all other thoughts vanished. She arched her back, relishing in the way he nibbled down the soft skin of her throat. When he raised himself up on the mattress, it provided for an even deeper angle of penetration, one she didn't think possible. She breathed in sharply and then moaned out his name, pressing her hips up to get closer to him. "Richard... oh fuck, Richard..... fuck, right there...." She uttered all of this with closed eyes, head tilted back, lips parted in ecstasy.

He groaned in sync with the motion of his hips, punctuating each gentle thrust with another sexy sound. He was making love to her, though, soft and sweet and not like anything she had ever felt with another man. The last time someone had paid this much attention to her had been on her wedding night, and even then, he didn't last very long and apologized about it before drifting off to sleep. Brigitte's passion for Richard only grew exponentially with the words he spoke next, offering himself up to her.

She wondered what all of this meant, essentially. The two of them had just met, and in some sort of whirlwind, they had already fallen into bed together. This didn't make her a slut, though, not at all. What it did make her was a woman changed, a woman who no longer felt cynical about true passion and romance. All else be damned, Brigitte knew she wouldn't let this man walk right out of her life. She still needed him to help her with her case, perhaps even more so now. And after this, she could trust him. She could confide in him, if it would help, and she could share her true motives...

She snapped back to the reality of the situation now, Marlowe's cock buried inside her tight, neglected cunt, his lips down by her collarbone now, her legs wrapped around his waist... it was all too much for her. "I'm yours, Richard... whatever happens... I'm yours..." Before she could finish a thought, she moaned again, whimpering as Richard plowed directly into her g spot again, stimulating her at her true core. She slipped one hand down between their bodies as they fucked, her fingertips grazing along her clit gently, stimulating herself further. She bit down on her lip, opening her eyes again to focus on the man above her as she came closer and closer to a climax. It wouldn't take much for her tonight, especially after all the teasing and anticipation of their foreplay.

From this high angle, Marlowe could feel everything: the snug fit of his engorged cock stretching the walls of her slick pussy, her long legs wrapped around his back pressing lightly against the arch of his hips, her sensuous feet glancing the small of his back. He could feel the contrast of the cool air in the room and Brigitte's hot breath against his swollen chest, the crinkling of the satin sheets under their combined weight, the bounce of the mattress competing with each of his thrusts.

This was bliss. Brigitte's hungry womanhood tugging on his massive erection, squeezing every inch of pleasure out of him. Marlowe grunted, resisting the urge to quicken his pace. There would be time for that later. He had just climaxed moments ago and he knew that he was still far off from another peak. He wanted to savor the gentility of this moment, this new way of being and existing. Making love. Love. It was a word he didn't want to use, not yet. But the idea had new meaning to him now.

Marlowe watched Brigitte's face intently as it contorted, occasionally biting down on her bottom lip, small whimpers escaping from her open mouth. He craned his neck downward, lining his tongue with the tip of her areola, flicking lightly over the crest of her right breast. Leaning further forward, he took the entire nipple into his mouth, kissing it softly, suckling, nibbling, and he could hear the pleasant reaction as she moaned once more. His cock was glancing upwards towards her g-spot now, the flesh noticeably different than the rest of her sweet womanhood. The combined sensations were pushing her closer to an inevitable orgasm and Richard could feel her dainty hand sliding between their stomachs, gliding closer to her swollen clitoris.

As she began to stroke the tiny nub, Marlowe could feel her fingertips glancing along the top of his cock, her rhythm matching his own. He could feel her grip tighten, juices flooding deep within her. His head moved back up her body, his mouth mere inches from her ear. "Are you going to cum again, Brigitte? Are you going to cum for me?"

Back