The Long Goodbye ((Open to 1 Female))

Brigitte was getting closer and closer to an orgasm that she was sure was going to rock her world. Before, she had occasionally clenched to pull Marlowe's cock deeper inside of her. Now, it was entirely involuntary, all this clenching and pulsing and throbbing. Her tiny, swollen clit throbbed hardest, her fingers feeling the blood flowing straight to this center point, her heart beat matching its pulsing rhythm. She was soaked, sure that the satin sheets below her body would be ruined by the time this night was over. And Brigitte simply didn't give a fuck.

Marlowe's lips found her breast, licking and sucking at her firm nipple while his cock pressed deeper inside of her. She could feel it rising inside her, an almost painful sort of ecstasy. She needed release. She was desperate for it.

Only a few moments later, his lips were by her ear again, the words he uttered sending her into a quickly ascending spiral of pleasure. Crying out for him again, she clawed at Marlowe's back, nails scratching along his flesh. "Fuck... yes, yes I am, Richard.... God, I want to cum for you... I want to cum all over your cock..." She knew she was going to soon, in fact, by the way her breathing sped up along with her heartbeat. She clenched around him again, her pussy letting her know that she was going to climax, now. After just a second, Brigitte was gasping and holding her breath, closing her eyes as her orgasm swept over her. She shuddered underneath Marlowe, squirming, arching her back, grateful for the grip she had on him with her legs or she feared she would have fallen out of bed. Clenching her teeth, her head thrown back, throat stretched, she felt her pussy spasm around Marlowe's cock, more juices gushing out by the second. She was flowing freely onto him, and it was more than she had ever expected. More pleasure, more loss of control, more of her nectar being expelled as his cock plowed into her g-spot. This orgasm was harder and longer than any that she had ever had.

When she finally calmed down a bit, becoming limp underneath Richard, she sucked in a deep breath and then released it slowly. Her heart was slowing back to an acceptable pace and she was shaking significantly less than before. Swallowing hard before opening her eyes again, she let her gaze focus on Richard's, hard. She locked there, her tongue dragging a delicate line across her upper lip. "Jesus... fuck...." She was still panting, despite her best efforts to calm her body down, but it didn't matter. Richard was still rock solid inside of her. He would give her more. She needed more.

Marlowe winced pleasurably as the contractions and spasms of Brigitte's already tight pussy squeezed around his hard cock. He groaned deeply, the flooding sensation overwhelming his senses, her words setting a fire in his mind, her shortness of breath sending more blood to his core. He twitched within her as she settled down, but he needed more of her.

Slowly, Marlowe withdrew from Brigitte, a soft whine escaping from her lips. Bending forward and craning his neck, he kissed her shoulder, softly glancing his teeth over the flesh. Marlowe could have sat patiently, watching the woman below him as she wallowed in her post-orgasmic bliss. It was deeply and purely erotic. She was stretched out across the soft satin sheets, her skin glowing, her eyes wandering, her muscles quivering. He knew the Brigitte could have been satiated. But Marlowe was desperate for more.

Marlowe slowly dipped just the head of his cock into her soaked cunt, playing at the entrance. "You know, if you weren't so god damned gorgeous, I wouldn't have to keep going." It was torture for both of them, but he wanted to see the look on Brigitte's face as she went from satisfied to hungry once again. "But alas you are," he whispered, thrusting deep inside of her. For a moment, he allowed himself to enjoy being so intimate with the woman he was rapidly becoming infatuated with.

But this time, Marlowe couldn't bare to be so slow and tender. As he pulled back for a second thrust, he made it slightly harder, slightly faster. This continued with each individual ministration, incrementally increasing in velocity. Soon, he was arching his back, using his hands to pull Brigitte's legs from his waist, laying them across his shoulders. He used his strong arms to keep them in place, ever so slightly raising Brigitte's bottom off the bed. This new angle made her even tighter around him and gave him plenty of leverage to continue this faster pace.

Brigitte was gasping for air as Marlowe withdrew from her, trying desperately to regain her composure after such a strong and powerful orgasm. This man really had no idea of what he could do to a woman, but Brigitte felt pretty spent. She lay there underneath him for a moment or two, attempting to focus her gaze up at him. But all she could do was stretch out and sigh happily, basking in the bliss that she had found in this man. No one had done her like that for years... the last time she had been this happy had been... well...

Marlowe's lips and teeth were on her shoulder now and Brigitte whimpered softly as he nibbled her skin. Then he was speaking again, his cock teasing at her soaked, already-tightened entrance. She groaned but smiled up at him, the kind of wide grin that reaches all the way to the eyes. She licked her lips just as he whispered to her and then he was thrusting and she was screaming out fiercely, her back arching once more. He had surprised her, that was for sure, and a tiny ounce of pain had shot up through her body with the shock of it all. But Bri wanted this, and wanted him. She giggled as he paused deep inside of her, becoming acclimated once more to the feel of her tight, wet walls around him.

He wouldn't stay still for long, though, and Brigitte knew that moments later when he began to pull back. Before she could utter out more than another soft whimper, he slammed back into her, harder than before. He worked up a rhythm like this, pounding her faster with each thrust, making her breasts bounce with the force of it. Then he was pulling her legs up and draping them across his shoulders. He held them there with his arms, tilting Brigitte's hips up to make the angle at which he fucked her tighter. She let out a long, low moan with this particular move, tilting her head back a bit so she could continue to look up at Marlowe. She stretched one slender arm up above her head and wrapped her fingers around one of the black, shiny bars of her headboard, gripping there tightly. Her other hand slid up to Marlowe's strong bicep, squeezing gently.

"Fuck...me.... I bet you want to make me cum again, hm, Richard? Do it....." Her words were low and animalistic now, a mixture of a purr and a growl as she told him exactly what it was she wanted. Brigitte longed to experience another one of the orgasms that it seemed only he could administer. But more than that, she needed him to cum for her... she wanted to feel him explode... and she wanted it to be deep inside of her when it happened.

Brigitte had recovered from her momentary lapse into bliss. Marlowe could feel the hot breathe escaping from her lips, could see her chest rising and falling, could hear the moans of renewed pleasure echoing off the walls of her bedroom. His eyes darted to her long, toned legs. Her legs were the first thing he had been attracted to in Brigitte - that and her attitude. Hours earlier Marlowe couldn't have even contemplated being in this position, those legs pressed against his broad chest, his throbbing cock moving more and more like a piston between them. Now, it was feeling like they had been at it forever, two lovers with enough experience to understand exactly what would make the other go over the edge.

...and Brigitte was doing just that, perhaps without even knowing it. It was the little details that brought Marlowe closed to his second climax. It was the feeling of her fingertips on his arm and the angle of her shoulder as she stretched back to touch the headboard. He was a private investigator, he was trained to notice the small, the seemingly insignificant, but to him it meant everything.

He was pounding into her now, effortlessly. She was still soaked from her orgasm and she had quickly acclimated herself to the new position. Brigitte was tight around him, this new position practically coaxing an orgasm from deep within him. If he hadn't already cum, he would surely have climaxed sooner, but for now he was managing to maintain his velocity and his stamina. But her words were stimulating him deep in his core. He could feel a churning in his balls and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. "Mmmmm...I believe I promised to make love to you first. But I think I also promised to fuck you."

Marlowe pulled out, grabbing her legs forcefully, tossing her on her stomach. Grabbing her thighs, he pulled her up onto her knees. He cock was perfectly aligned with her awaiting pussy. "I think it's time to make good on that promise. Quickly he thrust into her, over and over, his hands resting on either side of her perfectly round ass. From this new vantage point, the sensations felt fresh and exciting.

He was incredibly close.

Brigitte had always been able to read men. She could tell when they were undressing her with their eyes. She could sense their lust from a mile away. Their anger, too. It was a gift that she prided herself on. This experience was no different. With each thrust, Marlowe grew closer to his second orgasm. She could feel herself growing closer too, but he was more important at the moment. A deep moan escaped her throat as Marlowe spoke, and she knew what was coming before it even happened.

She was hardly surprised when he withdrew from her and then turned her, roughly, but still she whimpered and squealed with the sudden movement. She was on her hands and knees now, her fingers gripping the satin sheets beneath her hard. Marlowe spoke one more brief sentence and then thrust inside of her again, his cock splitting her in a new and delicious way from this angle. Brigitte loved being fucked just like this, from behind, strong hands holding her hips as she was pounded. She leaned up a bit, steadying herself on her hands, then tossed her hair over one shoulder so she could look back at Richard. Her mouth was spread into an O of pleasure, squeals spewing out.

If Richard wanted to fuck her, he was doing it very very right. Brigitte's pussy clenched and tightened of its own accord now, involuntarily spasming around Richard's cock at random intervals. She could feel her orgasm about to break, her moans rising in pitch as she got closer. "Oh fuck, Richard... yes..... yes, fuck me just like that...." Brigitte lowered her upper body down onto the bed now, her back arching and her ass raising up higher into the air. This provided an even deeper, tighter angle at which Richard could plow into her, and that was enough to set Bri off.

"Fuck... God, I'm cumming...." With one final, resounding squeal, Brigitte tensed up and released, her pussy pulsing along Richard's length. She was squeezing him tight, involuntarily, but he didn't seem to have any plans to stop. He fucked her through her orgasm, making it even harder for her to calm down. Even so, she buried her face in the bed, her moans becoming muffled.

Marlowe watched his full length slide in-and-out of Brigitte's perfect entrance; his eyes trailing across the slopes of her hips, the rounded curves of her legs folding down onto the surface of the sheets, her soft and sumptuous ass moving away and back towards his stomach. He ran his hands over the skin of her bottom. Everything about Brigitte was so smooth. Her movements. Her attention to detail. Her flawless skin. Even in the midst of diving ever faster into her center, Marlowe was in awe of her beauty.

But his own pleasure was keeping his mind racing. As Brigitte's winces of pleasure reverberated into his ears, he tilted his head up, his eyes closed - lost in ecstasy. He let out a series of grunts and moans, "Fuck, Bri. Fuck, you feel perfect. So tight. So wet." The sensations only grew in strength as Brigitte leaned forward, burying her face onto the soft mattress, heightening the angle of Marlowe's relentless pounding. Marlowe glanced down to see her face in profile, strands of hair waving across her cheek as her mouth opened wide - exhaling quick bursts of air that often transformed into moans. Sweat trickled down the back of her neck and highlighting the sinuous muscles of her back quivering. He had never met a woman who had so desperately wanted him, but he had also never been so single-mindedly dedicated to watching a woman's pleasure: the glossed-over stare in her eyes, the small wrinkles in her forehead as she cried out for more. Marlowe could barely stand it.

Soon, he could feel the muscles inside of Brigitte's sweet pussy clench around him, pressure building slowly at first, but quickly clasping onto him as tightly as he had ever felt. It was maddening, and Marlowe's thrusts had to decelerate slightly in order to accommodate this new sensation. Not for long, however. Brigitte's climax rolled over both of them as she released another flood of wetness to coat his aching cock. He continued to push through her orgasm, but the warmth of her core was overtaking him. There was a churning deep inside of him and Marlowe could feel his hardness twitch as his thrusts became quicker and more defined.

Between gritted teeth, Marlowe groaned, "Fuck, Brigitte, I'm so close...I'm gonna cum..."

Brigitte was ready for a hot load from Marlowe...had been ready, actually, for quite some time now. She could hear the tension in his voice, the sweet sound of his orgasm building as he thrust deep within her, over and over. All she really wanted was to feel him finish within her... To have their naughty, delicious act end on a fantastic note. And so, she clenched her muscles tight around his cock, moaning out his name softly, trying to coax the cum from his hard shaft.

"Oh, Richard... I've been waiting to feel you fill me for so long now.... Let me have all of it... Cum for me...."

With that, Brigitte began to work in conjunction with Marlowe's movements, pushing her ass back to meet his hard thrusts in the hopes that he would be even deeper inside her when he finally exploded in ecstasy. Fingers gripping the bed sheets tight, Brigitte leaned up once more, lifting her upper body off of the bed. She arched back as much as she could, balancing on her knees and pressing her back to Richard's front now. Instinctively, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tighter against him. They kneeled together like this, bodies pressed hard against each others, and Brigitte turned her head to find Richard's lips once more. This level of intimacy was one she had not experienced in years, with the lack of a husband who could provide more than a bit of heat late at night. But this was different. This was something she would never be able to forget, even if it never happened again. Breathless, lips against Richard's as she kissed him slowly, his cock still moving inside her, Brigitte managed to whisper final words. "Cum deep inside me...."

Marlowe could feel it rising from inside of him. It started at the tip of his toes, arched through his knees, spreading across his midsection and up through the rest of his quivering body. It was the most intense orgasm of his entire life and it was nearly impossible for him to remain upright. He groaned loudly as he thrust deep into Brigitte's tight cunt, feeling her body move closer to his own, her moist, sensuous lips pressing into his once more. She was practically begging for the explosion to come and there was no way for Marlowe to avoid giving her exactly what she was asking for.

With one final descent, Marlowe burst. It was an eruption of cum, filling Brigitte and spilling a bit onto the sheets. To Marlowe, the pleasure lasted for an eternity. He stopped breathing for just a moment, cherishing this intimate moment: the most intimate of his entire life.

And as his climax subsided, Marlowe felt his knees buckle. He tugged on Brigitte's slender hips and they both fell onto the luxurious bed, covered in sweat, Marlowe still deep inside of her. His breath slowed and he held her close, their naked bodies curling together. He kissed her neck, her shoulder and her earlobe, whispering under his stunted breath, "You are one hell of a woman, Brigitte. One hell of a woman."

His lips continued to trail down the lines of her neck as the tingling that had shot through his body finally calmed, replaced with a subtle warmth. "The sex is on the house by the way," he laughed slightly, his wit still as sharp as ever. "This was an even bigger adventure than I had imagined."

When Brigitte finally felt Marlowe's hot seed erupting inside of her, she could not contain her own excitement or arousal. A sort of half-orgasm flooded her senses once more and she was panting and moaning right along with her male counterpart. The intimacy she felt between her and Richard thickened the atmosphere around them, impossible to ignore. It permeated her skin, the sheets below her, the bed posts, the walls, the air... everything sparked with what Brigitte and Marlowe had just shared.

When he was finished and was pulling Brigitte down to the bed with him, she finally let the tension in her body release. She fell against him, his cock still buried inside of her, and snuggled her body back against his. The pace of their breathing was matched exactly, slowing in sync with one another. When he held her close, kissing up and down her neck and shoulders, Brigitte felt a shiver run up her spine. This was what it meant to make love to someone, she was sure of it. And now that she had experienced it with Richard, she was unsure if she had ever actually experienced it with anyone else. Her husband never gave anything like this to her. They had never had any passion that even came close to matching this night.

"I am one hell of a woman, you're damn right..." Brigitte giggled as Richard's lips retraced their path down the slope of her neck. She was so comfortable with him at this moment, feeling his arms around her naked body, feeling his breath hot against her flesh. At his next comment, however, she turned in his arms, his cock slipping from the tight folds of her pussy. "Hey! I'm no desperate whore paying for the likes of you....." She snuggled up tight against his body again, facing him this time, lips playing against his jawline. "You wanted me from the minute you laid eyes on me... admit it..." She smirked and winked up at Marlowe before planting a few kisses on the tip of his nose. One hand lazily stroked along the muscles in his arm as Brigitte focused her eyes back on his.

"We're dirty... and sweaty... and the bed is a mess." Brigitte breathed in deeply, taking in the scent of their sex. "Not that I don't love the way you smell... I could smell this forever, but it's been such a long day." She propped herself up on one elbow now, pointing toward the master bathroom. "Bath? The tub is huge, it's got jets and everything... and you hold so much tension in your back and shoulders, I could tell when I was digging my nails into your flesh as you pounded me...." Brigitte bit her lip, smiling at Richard with what she hoped was her best look of persuasion. Besides genuinely liking Marlowe as a person, and especially as a lover, Brigitte liked the intimate acts that she had begun to share with him. A girl who had grown up in a less than loving household was always looking for affection...

Marlowe grinned out of one side of his mouth, lighting up the charm in his eyes. As Brigitte flipped to face him, he readjusted his hands to run softly down the small of her back, pulling her even closer. As her lips traced his jawline, Marlowe cherished the beauty of the moment - hoping to draw it out as long as possible. "The likes of me?" He joked, kissing her forehead. "You seemed to enjoy the likes of me, thank you very much." Marlowe moaned softly out of disappointment as he realized that he was no longer comfortably rested inside of Brigitte. "And how could any man resist a woman like you? In that dress and those heels...with this body?" He slid his hands sensuously down her hips. "Of course I wanted you."

Marlowe smiled genuinely, moving a hand up to run his fingers through her hair. "I suppose this was pretty unprofessional of me, but for the time being - fuck professionalism." He brought his lips to hers, trapping them in a lengthy kiss.

The smell of sex did in fact permeate the room, a reminder of the sensory overload that had only recently come to a conclusion. It was a heavenly smell and Marlowe was exhausted. The fabric of the bed had enveloped him and he could have been perfectly comfortable falling asleep with Brigitte wrapped up in him, staring into her eyes until they had both drifted off. "It has been a long day, hasn't it? I barely remember what I came her for." He laughed, leaning up on one elbow to match her gaze. "I suppose it was to spend more time with a beautiful woman."

Despite his comfort, a bath did sound inviting and the look on Brigitte's face was impossible to ignore. She could surely get anything she wanted by simply biting her bottom lip. It was certainly working on Marlowe. He wanted to take her out of this place, this gaudy haven of greed - and bring her back to earth, where he could take care of her. But for now, he'd live in her world. "I don't think I've ever been in a tub quite that big and I'll be damned if I'm going to say 'No' to a woman who wants to compliment the way I pounded her." Marlowe swung his feet over the edge of the bed, resting them on the floor. "Where'd you get that dirty mouth? I love it."

Marlowe strolled into the master bathroom, feasting his eyes on the massive tub that laid at its center. The room itself was an obvious fusion of Brigitte's intimate design and her husband's excessive bombast. The mirrors were lined with golden overlays and the rug that lay before the tub was made of excruciatingly expensive fabrics from the East. But Brigitte's vanity was stocked full of photographic memories and the colors of the wallpaper were cool and soothing. "I'll draw us the bath. You relax for a few minutes." Marlowe turned the knob and the warm water began to pour out, filling the base of the tub.

Brigitte nuzzled against Marlowe's hand as he stroked his fingers up through her hair. His touch was gentle, despite the way he had just fucked her silly. That was what she was quickly falling for... the way in which Marlowe could be one way and then be the polar opposite the next minute. He was so versatile. When he cut off her thoughts with a kiss, Brigitte was even more pleased. His lips had a tenderness to them that she didn't feel in anyone else's... she had kissed her fair share of men, but none had ever commanded so much of her attention with just their lips.

Pulling back to stretch her arms above her head as Marlowe padded away, she watched him reach the master bathroom and peer in, seeing the tub for the first time. She admired the lines of his naked body from where she lay, taking in the way his strong back sloped down to a healthy, firm butt. His thick hair was slicked down with a bit of sweat, giving him a rather professional look, despite being post-coitus. Yawning, Brigitte realized just how sleepy she was. The bath would be a nice precursor to going to bed with Marlowe, curling up in his arms and floating off to have dreams that would undoubtedly center around him. She was grateful for the opportunity to be with someone so intimately tonight; it had been so long since someone had shown her even an ounce of the genuine affection that Richard Marlowe was spewing.

The ring of the phone next to Brigitte's bed brought her out of her thoughts. Groaning, reluctant to be brought back to reality, Brigitte rolled onto her tummy and stretched her arm to pick the receiver up. "Hello? Oh... William... Yes, darling, I'm home, I did answer the house line, didn't I?" Brigitte looked toward the bathroom where her new lover was fiddling with the knobs to the tub, drawing a hot bath for the two of them. He had no doubt heard the phone ring, and she was sure that he could even hear her conversing with her husband now. He pretended that he couldn't, however, not showing any signs that he was eavesdropping on what was being said.

"Yes, darling, the door is locked... No, I didn't buy the red dress, I bought the black one, remember?" Trailing off, Brigitte rearranged herself in bed, pulling herself up to a seated position before planting her feet on the floor and standing. She stretched her neck, then her shoulders, then her back, feeling her joints pop and her muscles release. Twirling the long cord around her fingers, Brigitte padded toward the bathroom door, stopping in the doorway and leaning up against it as she watched Richard pour bubbles into the hot water. She smiled at how attentive he was to what would make their bath together most relaxing. "I know. You told me you wouldn't be home until then.... Oh... a few more days?.... Yes.... The rubies. Those were the ones I liked." Sensing the end of the conversation, Brigitte strode back to the nightstand. "Yes. Goodnight." Hanging up the phone, she ran a hand through her long, dark locks. William would be home later than he thought. A week longer, not just a few more days. He would buy her the ruby earrings from Zimmer's that she liked so much. Same old story.

Sighing, Brigitte grabbed a hairband from her dresser drawer and swooped her locks up into a messy bun. Then she made her way back to the bathroom to track Marlowe's progress. "How's that bath coming, doll?" Stepping across the threshold, Brigitte planted a kiss on Richard's back when she reached him, breathing in his scent. Bringing attention to the phone call she had just taken would ruin everything that had happened between them earlier, so she made the decision to ignore it.

Marlowe dipped his hand into the hot water as hazy steam began to fill the massive master bathroom. It was just south of scalding, warm enough to relax every muscle in both of their bodies. Nearly half-full now, Marlowe listened intently over the sound of flowing water as Brigitte's phone buzzed in the background. Only one man could be calling this time of night: William. Marlowe wasn't the jealous type, but after the conversation at the bar, he knew that Brigitte was in deep. She was so attached to this world of false glamour that he could never truly tear her away from her husbands' grip. This line of thought bothered him - after what they had shared this evening - but he didn't let it show. He simply went about pouring the bubble bath powder into the water.

He listened intently to Brigitte's end of the conversation. William wouldn't be back for a few more days. In one sense, Marlowe was ecstatic about spending more time alone with Brigitte. She was incredibly special to him now. But on the other hand, as a detective - and as a professional, he was worried. Fontaine was into some bad shit, with some rough characters, and any businessman adding extra days to a trip did it for one of two reasons. The first was an affair - which could only play into Marlowe's hand. The second, far worse option, was that Fontaine was having even more issues with his brokerage than expected and that he had to extend his stay to deal with it. A financial collapse. Marlowe winced a bit at the thought. If Fontaine owed money to unsavory types, they could find the penthouse, they could send the old man a message. And what better way than to threaten his gorgeous young wife?

Soon the call was over and Marlowe listened to Brigitte's delicate footsteps on the tiled floor. They halted as she crossed the luxurious rug and planted a kiss on the back of his neck. He craned as neck to look into her eyes. "Ready for your use, gorgeous." He stood up, taking in her naked frame once more. It was as perfect as ever. He held out his hand and guided her into the bath, waiting for her to drop her lithe frame into the bubbles. Marlowe followed behind, allowing himself to soak in the luxurious water, the warmth overcoming his body and relaxing every sore muscle. He sighed, draping one arm over Brigitte's shoulders. The jets that lined the base of the tub were doing wonders for his taunt back. He pulled her in close and they sat in silence for a few moments, simply enjoying each other's presence.

Still his mind was racing. Marlowe didn't want to bring up the call. He didn't want to spoil the evening. But he was concerned. He laid several kisses down her bare neck and whispered, "I feel so close to you. So warm. I feel like I could be completely honest with you about anything. Do you feel the same way?"

Brigitte slipped down into the steaming hot water of the tub with Marlowe's help, smiling to herself as he settled in behind her. She could feel the muscles in his stomach tensing and releasing as she leaned back against his body. He curled behind her, holding her close, and for a moment, Brigitte believed that all would be calm and perfect tonight. They sat quietly, breathing each other in, enjoying the warm water and the bubbles. But all too soon, Marlowe was speaking up. As he kissed his way down Bri's neck, she shivered, the attention making her whole body tingle.

"Mmm? Yes... yes, of course, Richard...." Brigitte knew now that she was found out. Marlowe was a private detective and she had momentarily forgotten that fact. Yes, he had heard her conversation with William and seemingly ignored it, but she knew better now. He analyzed everything. Any tidbit of information that he could pick up would be neatly filed for contemplation at a later time. That was probably what he was up to now. Leaning farther back against his body, Brigitte rested her head against the front of Marlowe's shoulder. At this angle, she could tilt her head up to look at him. She did so, holding his gaze. "Is it the phone call, Richard? You want to know something? Just ask me..." The moment of truth had come for Brigitte. She had strung Marlowe along all day and all night. Her secrets could bring down an empire, and she was unsure if she could trust the man who held her so tightly at the moment.

Thinking quickly, Brigitte turned herself around in Richard's arms so that she was facing him. The tub was large, so she was able to move with ease, settling herself in on his lap, straddling him. She pressed her bare, wet breasts, slick with bubbles, against Marlowe's broad chest. One arm draped across his shoulder, her hand playing with the damp hair at the nape of his neck. Her other hand stroked down his cheek, keeping his gaze. "I'm a complicated woman and you're a private eye... we both have our secrets, but mine are so much more than you could ever imagine. I want to trust you, Richard, and I know I should.... but I'm so scared." She was being as honest with him as she could manage to be at this moment, perched on him like this. Leaning forward to press her lips to his, she kissed him gently, tasting him once more. His strong arms wrapped around her body, holding her tightly against him.

As wonderful as it felt to be kissing him again, Brigitte knew that things could not go on like this forever. Her husband's phone call was typical... but Brigitte knew after years of marriage what it all meant. He slept with other women all the time (though she was sure none of them left satisfied), but he didn't extend trips for affairs. There was no steady girlfriend in his life, she was aware of that. She had never pulled something like that at all... no man but him had been in her bed for the duration of their marriage... until tonight. But no, the real reason William had called was to alert Brigitte to the fact that he was in deeper than they had originally thought. He knew that she knew how much trouble he was in. She was his wife, after all.

Brigitte had her own agenda, though. There were things even her husband didn't know about her. She was a fighter, had always been a fighter. She would do whatever it took to stay afloat. Could Richard be the man to help her with that? She had thought so initially, that was the reason she had gone to see him in the first place. But now, there was more to it than that... she was invested in him. Invested in his wellbeing. And she was terrified of losing his trust. Her honesty would be an offering that she wasn't completely willing to give. But maybe it was necessary...

The feeling of Brigitte's wet skin brushing against Marlowe's hard muscles was excruciatingly pleasant and as she kissed him, he turned his head to press his lips just slightly deeper into hers. He was holding her close now, his hands on her hips, pulling her forwards so that their chests were pushed tightly together. "It's not just the phone call, Bri." He sighed, kissing her forehead. "I care about you. You're more than just a client. But you hired me to do a job and I'm going to do it better than I would for anyone else. Whatever you're scared of - you don't have to be."

Sliding his hands up to her shoulders, Marlowe pushed outwards, putting some separation between them. He looked directly into her perfect eyes. "But I can't do that job if you're not completely honest with me. I won't judge you. I won't think less of you. But if you've got evidence or information that I need and you don't give it to me - I might as walk out that front door right now and come back in as your lover; and nothing else." Marlowe could feel her inner struggle. Something was deeply troubling her, something that even this night couldn't completely heal. He was good at his job, he could find out what she was hiding, but he wanted to hear it from her. Marlowe needed to be able to trust her. It would be the first indication that this was more than a one night stand. "But I don't want that. I want to protect you."

Marlowe drew a hand to her cheek, pulling her face in for a long, soft kiss. His fingers drifted through the locks of her hair. "I have just two questions. You answer them and I'm yours." She was trembling now and he wrapped his arms back around her waist, stroking the small of her back to comfort her. The warm water splashed around them, the jets humming in the background. "At the bar, you mentioned the name Seratos...why? What does your maiden name have to hide? And more importantly who wants blood? Whose your husband involved with?"

Brigitte let herself be drawn into Marlowe, let him stroke her skin and kiss her lips and pull her closer. She wanted to be able to tell him everything, and her initial fear was that she couldn't trust him enough to do so. But now, feeling the way he touched her, Brigitte wanted to tell him. She wanted to spill all her secrets to him because it was the right thing to do. She had never felt such a strong connection with a man before Richard. Her husband certainly didn't do this much to make her feel comfortable and safe and loved.

Brigitte made the decision to tell him before he even asked her specific questions. She wanted so much more from this night than a notch on her belt. She wanted to do this again. She wanted to do this forever, if he would allow it. The two things Marlowe most wanted to know were not the whole story. She would get to all of that eventually, but starting with what he asked would be a good beginning.

"Seratos is my maiden name, yes. The dolt at the bar always calls me that, despite the fact that I've been married for years now. That name holds so much... the secrets I've had to keep while using it... the people who know me by it...." Brigitte almost felt like backing out then, realizing what she was getting herself into. If Marlowe knew her whole story, he could be too ashamed to ever look at her again. Her past was spotted with some bad things, and she was embarrassed by it all. Surprisingly enough, however, Bri felt comfortable with Richard. He had been so intimate with her tonight... he wouldn't just leave her, would he? If he knew the truth?

Pulling back just a bit to look into Richard's eyes, Bri pleaded with him. "Don't judge me.... I'm begging you." With a sigh, she began the story. "When I was young, my family didn't have much. We slummed it my entire life. We could barely eat every night. My older sister Rachel got in with the wrong crowd and died of a drug overdose when I was only 15. My mom drank to numb herself to the pain, my dad hit her (and sometimes me) when it all got to be too much for him. And then there was me. I was just little Brigitte, always so innocent, always so beautiful. That was the one nice thing my mother said to me on a regular basis, that I was beautiful. She told me to use that to my advantage. And so... as soon as I could, I moved away. I started dancing. Ya know... that kind of dancing." Brigitte swallowed hard, looking up at Richard with flushed cheeks. It only got worse. "Eventually, I ended up at this place... Club X, it was called. I know you're entwined with the city gossip, you've heard of it I'm sure. Well... the reputation of Club X was as a club for rich business types. The kind of men who wanted more than just a lap dance when they settled in for the night. I... I was well paid for the... services... I provided. I'm not proud of it, but I was using the only thing I thought I had to offer. That's how I met William. That's how I ended up married to him."

Bri took a deep breath here, letting the information she had just provided Richard with sink in. She knew it was a lot to think about. He could throw her from him and storm out of the apartment in a matter of moments, she was painfully aware of that reality. But he didn't. He merely watched her for the rest of the story, taking it all in.

"The guy who owned Club X... he was involved with the mafia." The statement was so matter of fact, and Bri could read the shock on Richard's face easily. His eyes widened a bit but he stayed quiet, letting her continue. "I know, that's such a Hollywood thing to say. But it's true. That's why the clientele was so upper echelon. The only people who could get in had to know other people. It was word of mouth that brought in new business. Anyway... I was one of the most popular girls there. I won't pretend to understand why, but I was in high demand. When William told me he was going to marry me -- told, not asked -- I was shocked. I was confused. Honestly, I was a little pleased. He was loaded, and I had next to nothing without this job that made me feel dirty every night. I just didn't understand why he chose me. Or how he could have chosen me, seeing as I was entangled in all manner of contracts with the owner of Club X. But it turns out, he had made a deal with the guy running the joint. When he first came to me, he was married. To avoid scandal, I became his next wife, rather than just the other woman."

At this, Bri sighed again, running a finger down Marlowe's chest, avoiding his eyes. "This is where it gets bad. William got involved with the mob, the same guys who were essentially running Club X. He did a bunch of business transactions with them that I won't pretend to understand. He embezzled money from his company, it somehow ended up in their hands more often than not. He thinks I'm stupid, he doesn't know that I'm aware of everything he's been doing. He's told me a bit of it, but I know it all. When William borrowed money from these guys to put back into his company, they were reluctant. They told him that there would be a high price to pay if he didn't repay his debts in a timely manner. And then Wallowitz, the very guy I told you to investigate... well, he did his own investigating. He figured it all out, and he realized who William was involved with. What William had been doing with money from the company. Drugs. Sex. Arms, I'm sure, though there's nothing in the apartment that points to it...." Trailing off, Brigitte felt the fear rising up in her stomach, right to her chest, into her throat. She tried to be strong about all of this most of the time, tried not to think about what it could mean for her. But it was bad any way you looked at it.

"They want to kill him. He's become too much of a liability, he's taken too long to repay his debts, Wallowitz has gotten too suspicious. I know who they are, and they know me well, too. They told me that if William went down in public for this, everything would be ruined. They would be forced to kill anyone involved to keep them quiet about the true nature of William's embezzlement. I'd like to believe they wouldn't kill me, too, but I can't be sure... they're ruthless. What they want is blood. His blood. I know that they want to find him, take him, do what they will with him... whether that means offing him or not, I'm not entirely sure. But they've assured me that if they get their hands on him, without any of this surfacing in the public eye, they'll leave me alone. They'll let me keep the fortune, the money, the apartment... everything. And my life. They'll let me keep my life. I'm in William's will... if he dies, I'm set forever.... But if he goes to jail? Who knows where I'll end up?" Bri bit her lip and raised her gaze to make eye contact with Richard once more. "That's as much as I know. I thought that if I could get you to investigate Wallowitz, the heat would be taken off William. Eventually, the guys who want him would find him. Then it would all be over... I don't even know that I'm going about this the right way..."

Marlowe let Brigitte speak until she was finished. He was an expert listener and could pick out the minute facts of a story to be studied later. And while he was busily doing his job in his mind, he made sure to keep a sympathetic look in his eyes. The more Brigitte spoke, the more upset she became and Marlowe adjusted his body accordingly. He held her tighter, ran his fingers gently up her spine, kissed her softly on her bare skin.

This was empathy. So many of his clients were pretentious, wealthy, and high-nosed and Marlowe was willing to treat them with exactly the amount of respect they deserved. Most of them had dug themselves into trouble and he had no sympathy for their plight. But Brigitte was different. She was doing what she had to survive and she had made a lavish, luxurious life for herself. Marlowe knew it to be false though. As each new revelation poured from her lips, this intuition was confirmed. Too often the wealthy consorted with unsavory characters; men with no economic morality turning to men with no social morality for assistance. It was a cycle of sociopathy. A cycle that could eat a woman like Brigitte Fontaine, no matter how tough she was.

It was comforting to gain her trust. And it was going to make his job a hell of a lot easier. Marlowe had been to Club X on multiple occasions. A haven for the criminal underworld, the police had let the owner - Michael Vendala - slide because he was often willing to use the place as a staging ground for sting operations. Still, he was an unrepentant scumbag - not quite as violent as the men he served, but vile in his own way. Marlowe had gotten to know him quite well. Vendala had sent several girls at a discounted rate to the higher ups in the police department, one of whom had been the whistle-blower in Marlowe's case. The Commissioner, The Deputy Chief of Police; Marlowe had evidence that they were all guilty, but he was the one who had to serve the time. He was the scapegoat.

The name Seratos continued to ring through his mind as Brigitte spoke. And finally, staring at Brigitte in just the right light - a moonbeam shining off her cheek through the sun roof - Marlowe knew. She had been young when he had first seen her dancing at the club, distinctly more beautiful than any other woman there. Marlowe was on an undercover operation and out of the corner of his eye, he had noticed an older gentleman, a stock broker, hassling Ms. Seratos. He was touching her, making her uncomfortable, growing increasingly aggressive with his affections. Marlowe walked up to the man and gave him a right hook to the jaw. Knocked him out. He nodded to the dancer, Brigitte Seratos, and walked away quietly so as not to be noticed. Had that man been Fontaine? Or perhaps one of his dirty investors? Marlowe could feel the dominoes falling into place. He'd have to sniff out the rest.

As Brigitte's story came to a close, Marlowe rested his palms on her cheeks, drawing her in for a deep, passionate kiss. When their lips finally separated, Marlowe kept her face close to his. "I would never judge you, Bri. We all do things we regret, we all hide from our pasts. But this is very serious, do you understand me? These men break promises like I used to break hearts. And their not going to step away from a debt that is owed." Marlowe drew his hands away from her cheeks and slid them to her shoulders. "I have a feeling if your husband is gone on business, he's going to be gone for a long time. He's running...and eventually, whoever it is that's looking for him is going to find out. They're going to come for the one person who could draw him out of hiding: You."

Marlowe knew this was a shock to Brigitte's system. There was no doubt in his mind that she was beginning to feel the elaborate ruse falling apart. "Tonight, we'll crawl into that bed and we'll fall asleep and we'll enjoy each other's company. But tomorrow, we're getting you out of here and I'm getting to work."

Even the gentle bubbles floating around them couldn't soften the atmosphere in the room. Brigitte was a fugitive from the men with real power in this town and Marlowe was the man who had to keep them away from her. They were alone in this now.

Brigitte felt a sudden wave of comfort wash over her as Marlowe spoke, realizing that he wasn't going to throw her away and storm out of the apartment. He was a bit surprised, maybe, but he wasn't leaving. And he wasn't judging her either, which was the most shocking thing about this whole night. Brigitte knew now that entrusting Richard Marlowe with her secrets was one of the best decisions she had ever made. As he focused his gaze on hers, however, his words turned ominous. He was right. She was in trouble. If she didn't find someone to protect her, she was as good as dead. She trusted these men that her husband was working with blindly.... unwarranted trust like this could not be genuine. Why had she ever assumed that she would be safe if she just handed William over?

Brigitte trembled a bit in Marlowe's arms, her heart dropping into her stomach. He was right. Tonight, they could rest... get sleep. But tomorrow, they would have to leave. She could pack up a few of her things, maybe, but she wouldn't be able to stay here in this apartment. Especially not if Richard was right about her husband's reasons for being gone so long. Brigitte was placing her life in Marlowe's hands now. She was his to do with what he pleased... and she was trusting him to do the right thing: protect her from all the men who wanted to hurt her and all the memories of the men who had hurt her in the past.

Leaning in to press her lips to Richard's, Brigitte kissed him hard and long. The kiss was filled with a sort of release of tension. She was giving in to Marlowe now. She was putting all she had into this. Pulling back from him, Brigitte stroked her hand down through the back of his hair. "I trust you. You have all of me. Just... just tell me what to pack, what to do, where to go...." At that, Brigitte reached up to flip the drain switch. The water began to drain out, telltale gurgling as the bubbles sank lower and lower. Brigitte stood now, letting the water run down off her body. Then she held out her hand to Richard, helping him to stand too. Giving him a small but genuine smile, Brigitte reached up to let her hair down.

"The tub will empty. Come now.... let's go to bed..."

Marlowe watched intently as Brigitte's body rose from the water, tufts of soft bubbles falling off her skin. Richard grabbed her extended hand, rising to his feet, kissing the nape of her neck before reaching her full height. Trust. It was a word almost alien to him now. His ex-wife hadn't trusted him. The commissioner hadn't trusted him. Hell, after the allegations, most of the city didn't trust him. But Brigitte Fontaine, in desperation...and affection, was trusting Marlowe with her life now.

Together, they stepped out of the tub, the sound of the water draining softening as they moved back into the bedroom. Marlowe held her hand until they reached the foot of the bed, upon which time he began gathering the sheets and blankets that had been tossed about during their love-making. "Lay down, Bri. Get some rest, I'll be to bed in just a moment."

He splayed the sheet across her body as she laid down, followed by the blanket. "I'll be right back." Marlowe strolled out into the main foyer and poured himself a glass of wine to gather his thoughts. He couldn't take her back to his apartment. A smart criminal would have already discovered that she'd hired a private investigator. They'd have to go somewhere more discreet. Somewhere that no one would think to look for either of them.

He tossed the rest of the wine down his throat and walked towards the front door. There was an expensive set of bells sitting on the coffee table. Marlowe reached into his pocked and pulled some loose thread, tying them around the bells, trying his best not to ring them - just in case Brigitte had fallen asleep. Carefully, Marlowe placed them around the handle of the front door. It was a makeshift security device. William Fontaine was cocky and over-confident - he wouldn't have thought to install a security system. Once complete, Marlowe returned to bed.

Gently he pulled up the sheets, laying down next to Brigitte, sinking into the soft mattress. Marlowe placed his hips next to hers, wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed the back of her neck. "Goodnight, Bri."

The moment Brigitte sprawled out on her soft satin sheets, she felt her body and mind growing weary. The day had been long (though extremely pleasant for the most part) and Bri didn't have a single ounce of energy left inside her to even respond with words to Marlowe's statement. She watched out of the corner of her eye, exhausted, as he pulled the sheet up over her body and then padded away and out of the room. She figured he was getting a drink... perhaps that was what he needed to make sense of the story she had just relayed to him.

Brigitte lay there in the soft silence of her bedroom, simply letting the events of the day wash over her. She had been a scared young wife at the beginning of the day, essentially alone in the world, no intimacy to be shared with anyone. She had held so many secrets, weighing heavy on her heart, that she was terrified to tell to any single person. But now... well, now she felt like the old Brigitte. She had just shared a beautiful night with a beautiful man. She had made love for the first time in such a long time. And then she had told him all of her secrets. She had held nothing back, and it felt amazing. Bri couldn't remember the last time that someone had so willingly accepted everything she had to say. Richard hadn't even paused when he began to comfort her. He didn't even need to consider his options. He wanted to protect her. And he would.

With this thought in mind, Brigitte turned over onto her side and closed her eyes, feeling the first tugs of sleep pulling her into unconsciousness. She was still relatively aware of the sound of Richard re-entering the bedroom and she smiled to herself as she felt him slide in next to her. He still smelled like him, though his skin was now stained a bit with the scent of her bubble bath. Lavender. The aroma was comforting and mixed well with whatever cologne and natural oils Marlowe was giving off. Pleased with the sensation of Richard's arms around her waist and lips at her neck, Brigitte gave a soft "Mmmm" in response to his goodnight. In less than a minute, she had drifted off to sleep.

The distant sound of a phone ringing brought Brigitte out of her deep sleep. It was her cellphone, which lay on the nightstand next to her. She opened her eyes slowly, yawning all the while, and strained to look at the display. Marcy. She could leave a message.

Brigitte turned over now and was immediately greeted by the sight of Marlowe, his bare chest rising and falling as he slept. His breathing was calm, and Brigitte was glad to be the one who had woken up first. The two had ceased spooning in their sleep but Brigitte draped her right leg over his, him on his back, her curled up against his side. One arm rested across his strong stomach and her head rested on his shoulder. The air in the room was cool and calm, and Brigitte raised her head just a bit to peer into the bathroom. The curtains were open in there (and completely drawn in the bedroom) and Bri could see that sunlight was streaming in. It was at least 11 in the morning, she guessed, and the two lovers needed to be awake.

Taking the task of rousing Marlowe into her own hands, Bri raised herself up and carefully slid the sheets down off of their bodies. His legs bare, Bri straddled them, one hand running down the center of his tummy until she reached the solid morning wood that Richard was sporting. Chuckling to herself, she stroked his cock slowly, one hand working between their bodies as she leaned down to plant gentle kisses across his chest. Her goal was not to incite another round of lovemaking (though she was desperate for it, looking down at her lover)... instead, she simply wanted Richard to wake in the nicest way possible. Breathing in the scent of his chest hair and soft skin, Bri squeezed around the length of his shaft with her palm in a slow massaging motion. Then she raised her head to glance up at Richard's face. He seemed to be stirring at least a bit. Turning her head to tickle her long, soft locks up and down Richard's torso, she spoke up, her voice soft and sultry with the remnants of sleep.

"Richard.... darling.... time to wake up...."

It took Richard hours to fall asleep, his attention focused on the bells hanging from the front door. He watched Brigitte as she drifted off, occasionally running a hand through her hair or kissing her perfectly sloping back. But in the back of his mind, he knew that they should have left even earlier. At any moment someone could come through the door for them and Marlowe had to be prepared. However, as the hands on the clock above their heads ticked into infinity, his eyes grew heavy, his muscles relaxed, and he slowly fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------

Marlowe groaned under his breath as the sun hit the back of his eyelids. He had changed positions in the middle of the night and was now splayed out flat on his back in the center of the bed. He felt his chest raising and falling, his breathing a bit heavier than normal. And then he noticed it. He had a raging erection and something was pressing against it. No, something was wrapped around it, moving gently up and down. Marlowe opened his eyes to see Brigitte roughly half way down his midsection, stroking his engorged cock. She had a falsely innocent look in her eyes, making her appear incredibly mischievous. Marlowe wasn't going to protest.

Brigitte spoke in a deep, sultry voice, the bi-product of her long night of sleep. She looked so erotic - staring into his eyes, intently massaging the length. It was too much. But Marlowe knew that their day would be full of anxiety and pressure, so why not enjoy the morning? He smiled down at her through hazy eyes, "You're one hell of an alarm clock. I could get used to this..."

Brigitte giggled at Richard's sleepy expression, continuing her long, slow strokes up and down his shaft as she focused her gaze on his. "Mmm? You could get used to this?" Brigitte squeezed and pulsed her fist around Richard's cock now, paying special attention to the head of it. "How about this?" With that, Brigitte lowered her head and took Richard's cock into her mouth, not wasting any time. She took him to the hilt, her nose at the base of his cock within a matter of seconds. He was deep in her throat now and she moaned softly at the feeling of him filling her up like this. After just a few moments longer (and a gentle gag), Brigitte pulled her mouth from Richard's cock slowly, leaving a deliciously sloppy coating of saliva on his skin.

Brigitte enjoyed sucking Richard's cock, and she was sure he was aware of that fact. But she wanted more now... she wanted him inside of her like he had been last night, multiple times. Slipping one hand down to the place where her thighs met, Brigitte rubbed a bit of her wetness up onto her clit, biting her lip at the pleasurable sensation of it all. She had woken up aroused, but pleasing Richard had added to that arousal considerably. She was ready for him. Moving up his body a bit, knees on either side of his hips, Brigitte hovered above his cock, her pussy lips swollen and slick with her juices. Wordlessly, eyes centered on Richard's gaze, Brigitte grasped his hard cock in one hand and teased her swollen cilt with just the tip. A soft gasp escaped her throat before she pushed Richard's cock between her folds, letting him enter her again.

The journey down his cock was not an easy one, as she was still unaccustomed to the size of it. Her pussy had tightened up again and, despite adequate lubrication, Brigitte had to wiggle a bit to fit all of him inside of her. As soon as the head of his cock popped past her entrance, she breathed out a sigh of relief, pushing down the rest of his length with slightly increased ease. There she paused, his cock buried balls deep inside of her, her slender fingers braced against his chest. "Mmmm.... have you ever felt a more perfect fit?" Grinning, she lowered her upper half down to his, pressing her bare breasts against his chest and finding his lips with her own to kiss him for the first time since the two had woken.

Marlowe watched intently as Brigitte's nimble tongue swirled around the head of his cock, taking in the perfect view, hoping to lock it into his memory for the rough times' to ahead. He groaned, speaking just slightly beneath his breath, "Yeah, I could get used to that too." While Brigitte had certainly been responsible for the seduction the night before, Marlowe had taken charge once the tension had been broken. But he was still light-headed, still lucid, and for this moment at least, it was Brigitte in complete control. Immediately, Richard felt his cock engulfed by Brigitte's expert lips, the warmth of her open mouth welcoming him. She slid all the way down to the bottom, deep throating him, gagging ever so slightly. Marlowe was amazed by her skill, but even more amazed by the pleasurable moans she made as she opened her throat to take all of him in. Brigitte was a woman who loved to please.

But she wasn't satisfied with a simple blowjob. Brigitte withdrew, trickles of saliva falling onto his abdomen, and her lips tugged on the head of his cock, Marlowe had to hold back a shout. "Fuck...that's quite a talent." She wasn't done. Effortlessly, she moved to mount him and Marlowe found himself in awe of the shape and agility of her gorgeous, naked form. He watched as she gently flicked her clitoris with the head of his cock and than slowly drew him deep into her cunt. "God...that feels so good, Bri." Marlowe stayed there for a moment, quietly enjoying the deep connection between them, enjoying the warmth and sensuousness of being so deep inside of this beautiful woman. "There never has been, my dear. Never." Slowly, his palms pressed against her sloping hips, Marlowe began to urge Brigitte on. He gently rocked her hips back and forth, groaning from the pure pleasure. Marlowe pushed himself back into the mattress, withdrawing his cock until just the head remained inside of her, than slowly thrust back in.

Marlowe's hands instinctively settled into the exact place that Brigitte wanted them: right at her hips, gripping her gently. He began to move her on him, groaning as her hips rocked on top of him. He added his own efforts in now, thrusting up into her slowly, as best he could. Bri straightened herself up again to increase her speed and agility atop him. She alternated between circling her hips, grinding down on his cock and using the strong muscles in her thighs to bounce on him. She was able to pull off of him almost entirely by raising herself up higher on her knees... then she plunged back down his length, burying him within her once more.

Continuous moans flowed from Brigitte's lips, slow, sweet pleasure traveling up her body. Her back arched now, her hands finding their place behind her butt, gripping halfway down Richard's legs. At this angle, she could easily watch his cock slowly sliding in and out of her pussy, and the sight made Brigitte shudder, spiking her arousal up even higher. "Fuck... God, that's beautiful...." Brigitte leaned back further, absorbed in the way her pussy lips gripped Richard's shaft tightly as she slid up his length. Then she focused her gaze on his, grinning at him. "Does that feel good? Do you enjoy watching as much as I do, darling?"

Marlowe ran his eyes across Brigitte's flawless skin as she continued grinding slowly on top of him. His attention was caught by the subtle motion of her chest raising and falling as her excitement mounted. Then by her eyes, that were locked on the space between their thighs, fixated on the long, slow journey of her achingly wet cunt up and back down his rigid cock. Brigitte noticed Marlowe's intent, hungry stare and expressed her passion in soft words between pants of air. Richard responded with a cocky smile and whispers between long groans of pure pleasure. "If it's you I'm watching, I could watch all day." Brigitte plunged down once again. "Fuck..." the word that escaped his lips was long and drawn out, just like this tortuous session of slow love-making.

Curving his back, Marlowe stretched himself into a sitting position, bringing his hands up the arch of Brigitte's back. This change of positions created a slight variation in the sensations pulsing through his body and he let out a sharp grunt in response. Marlowe craned his neck forward, leaning to take the tip of Brigitte's pert nipple into his mouth. Kneading his soft lips to create a pleasant suction, occasionally Richard made swift darts with his nimble tongue. Marlowe removed his lips momentarily, only to have them fall again onto the nape of Brigitte's neck, the lobe of her ear, and finally the crest of her forehead. "You want to completely drain me, don't you?" He smiled, kissing her softly. "It's not even noon yet. And we've only known each other for two days."

Brigitte giggled as Marlowe spoke, though her amusement was interspersed with soft moans and whimpers. This new angle at which he was thrusting into her made every nerve ending in her body fire at once, her breathing coming faster and faster.

"I can't help myself with you, darling, you're just so..... mmmmm......" Readjusting and draping her arms across Marlowe's shoulders, the lovers were now both sitting up straight, bodies close. This position allowed for much less movement than before but didn't decrease the pleasure that Bri was feeling even an ounce. Marlowe's length was entirely inside of her now, every single inch of him, and a low moan resonated from Bri's throat as she allowed her cunt to slowly squeeze and pulse around his cock. Eager to keep the mood pleasant until she and Marlowe were finished making love, Brigitte pressed her lips to his now, kissing him slowly as she made shallow movements against his cock. She could feel him pulsating inside of her and her pussy pulsed back in response, squeezing him and grinding the head of his cock up against her cervix. She could feel his cock pressing gently against her g-spot as well, due to the natural angle of it. Even like this, barely moving and simply enjoying each other, Brigitte and Marlowe's sex was better than any she had ever had. She was beginning to wonder if she was really falling for this man.... no feelings had ever been this strong.

Back