The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

You mean the added many-trillions debt the Congress just dropped on future generations, Trysail? No, wait. That can't be. That was done by the Republicans.

Fact check dude. Odumba left office w/over 19 TRILLION in national debt and deficit. :rolleyes:

Who's Odumba? Doesn't that negate your objectivity right there? Yes, it does.

Deflect and distract. You lose again.

Sorry Pops. Thought you could comprehend all that. I mean, w/all your federal gov't experience.:rolleyes:

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Wednesday found himself in the bizarre position of defending the first couple’s marriage while wax replicas of President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump loomed threateningly behind him.

“I’m sure they have their moments like any couple does," said Spicer, who was on hand at Madame Tussauds New York in Midtown Manhattan to unveil the museum’s life-size wax likeness of the first lady — clad in a royal blue dress and posed alongside a wax rendering of her husband in a reproduction of the Oval Office.

Politico

Sean’s career is sure on the upswing.:rolleyes:

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Wednesday ... was on hand at Madame Tussauds New York in Midtown Manhattan to unveil the museum’s life-size wax likeness of the first lady — clad in a royal blue dress and posed alongside a wax rendering of her husband in a reproduction of the Oval Office.

Politico

Sean’s career is sure on the upswing.:rolleyes:
It's a step above supermarket grand openings but not quite up to new tractor announcements.

*reading jokes on twitter, related to Trump offering to read, and the pleading of the 5th by Michael Cohen*

The best meme was the 8 witches of the Trump WITCH HUNT!!!!!!!!1 and the witches held in "witch traps." All familiar well-known faces.

·
TheBeat w/Ari Melber
@TheBeatWithAri

·
2h
BREAKING: Trump seeks to review seized Michael Cohen files, offers to make himself personally available for any review or screening of evidence seized by FBI of his lawyer

Jan Landy
@JanLandy
·
1h
Replying to @TheBeatWithAri
Q: What is the difference between crooked Hillary and crooked Trump.
A: Trump is crooked

The lawyers argued that Cohen's Fifth Amendment rights were implicated once news of the investigation became known, but US District Judge James Otero, at a hearing this past week, had asked for a formal statement from Cohen himself on the Fifth Amendment issue.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidn...n-the?bfsplash&utm_term=.uljWWADJW#.hc2668LA6

What is not so funny, is the idea that Trump might crack under pressure, and end Democracy.

yikes

Broadcast and print media is leftish. Why is that?

It’s one of the few sectors of the economy left where job seekers can find employment without having tackled the academically demanding subject areas such as chemistry, engineering, geology, mathematics, physics, statistics, accounting, medicine or microbiology.

Employment can be found by innumerate B.A,s (“Bullshit Artists”) in possession of degrees in history, political “science”, English, art history, sociology, philosophy, women’s studies, anthropology or ethnic studies. Many of these graduates are indoctrinated with institutionally and pedagogically-instilled “chips on their shoulders.” They’ve been taught that the world isn’t fair and it’s their responsibility to save the world from itself.

Broadcast and print media is leftish. Why is that?

It’s one of the few sectors of the economy left where job seekers can find employment without having tackled the academically demanding subject areas such as chemistry, engineering, geology, mathematics, physics, statistics, accounting, medicine or microbiology.

Employment can be found by innumerate B.A,s (“Bullshit Artists”) in possession of degrees in history, political “science”, English, art history, sociology, philosophy, women’s studies, anthropology or ethnic studies. Many of these graduates are indoctrinated with institutionally and pedagogically-instilled “chips on their shoulders.” They’ve been taught that the world isn’t fair and it’s their responsibility to save the world from itself.

All broadcast and print media are owned by big corporations and billionaire fatcats. It's impossible for them to be "leftish."

The far nutjob right has managed to convince you that they are "leftish," in order to move the middle ground their direction.

Happy Birthday, Melania Trump!

You knew when it was time to leave
the monster that you married.

Now, you are on a sinking ship.
Jump ship, and save the boy
and yourself.

Run!

He is no Bill Clinton.
Do not lie to yourself.

File_Apr_26_10_14_45_PM.png

107223.jpeg

That goddamn motherfucker was a crook, a cheat, a liar, a philanderer, a blackmailer and a thief.

(If you don't believe me, read Robert A. Caro's exhaustive four-volume biography.)
:D:D:D Thanks for the laugh. I don't think KeithD is going to stop here. He may be looking for another target besides myself.

It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.” Ronald Reagan

PRESIDENT TRUMP: This is going to be one of the great gifts to the middle-income people that they've ever gotten for Chrismas...

Years from now they can make it even more generous if we can get the economy like it should be. The economy now is at 3%. Nobody thought it would be anywhere close. I think it could go to 4, 5, and maybe even 6%, ultimately. Each percentage point is $2.5 trillion. We are back. We are really going to start to rock. We need this as our final push and you're going to see some numbers that are really great. You're going to see great jobs numbers. Jobs are going to come pouring back into this country, which we need very much.“

Bahahahahahahahaha! 2.3% for the first quarter. Where’s the BroPatrol now? You bitched and moaned about numbers like this for years.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: This is going to be one of the great gifts to the middle-income people that they've ever gotten for Chrismas...

Years from now they can make it even more generous if we can get the economy like it should be. The economy now is at 3%. Nobody thought it would be anywhere close. I think it could go to 4, 5, and maybe even 6%, ultimately. Each percentage point is $2.5 trillion. We are back. We are really going to start to rock. We need this as our final push and you're going to see some numbers that are really great. You're going to see great jobs numbers. Jobs are going to come pouring back into this country, which we need very much.“

Bahahahahahahahaha! 2.3% for the first quarter. Where’s the BroPatrol now? You bitched and moaned about numbers like this for years.
So......it's higher than ever wuz during the Odumba administrative yrs of mind control and you have a problem w/this?

Quote: So......it's higher than ever wuz during the Odumba administrative yrs of mind control and you have a problem w/this?

'09 - (2.8%)
'10 - 2.5% **
'11 - 1.6%
'12 - 2.2%
'13 - 1.7%
'14 - 2.6% **
'15 - 2.9% **
'16 - 1.5%
'17 - 2.3%

3 of the 8 years, President Obama had higher GDP% than President Trump's. And the argument can be made that '17 is Obama's as well since the GDP was functioning under Obama's policy's and budget - but we'll leave that part alone.

Truths only people. The economy only topped 4% for a small window of time ever since 1990: under Clinton '97 through '00.

Wanting Trump to fail is like wanting to see the driver of the bus you're on that you hate crash and die - but you're on the bus. I don't want him to fail - I just want him to shut the fuck up and go.

My 2 cents

Why don't the Japanese start cloning themselves?

I was just reading about Japan's ongoing fertility crisis, e.g. just last year the population declined by an entire citys-worth, >400,000 people, and the greatly reduced population growth is going to wreck the country in every way you can think of in a few decades when the current working class all get too old to work or die off and there's not enough people to replace them.

So why not start a campaign of investment in advancing cloning technology? Combat population decline by improving cloning processes to an industrial level.

Why don't the Japanese start cloning themselves?

I was just reading about Japan's ongoing fertility crisis, e.g. just last year the population declined by an entire citys-worth, >400,000 people, and the greatly reduced population growth is going to wreck the country in every way you can think of in a few decades when the current working class all get too old to work or die off and there's not enough people to replace them.

So why not start a campaign of investment in advancing cloning technology? Combat population decline by improving cloning processes to an industrial level.
A clone still needs a womb to gestate in, and a family to be born into. I don't think the problem can be solved with clones.

Quote: So......it's higher than ever wuz during the Odumba administrative yrs of mind control and you have a problem w/this?

'09 - (2.8%)
'10 - 2.5% **
'11 - 1.6%
'12 - 2.2%
'13 - 1.7%
'14 - 2.6% **
'15 - 2.9% **
'16 - 1.5%
'17 - 2.3%

3 of the 8 years, President Obama had higher GDP% than President Trump's. And the argument can be made that '17 is Obama's as well since the GDP was functioning under Obama's policy's and budget - but we'll leave that part alone.

Truths only people. The economy only topped 4% for a small window of time ever since 1990: under Clinton '97 through '00.

Wanting Trump to fail is like wanting to see the driver of the bus you're on that you hate crash and die - but you're on the bus. I don't want him to fail - I just want him to shut the fuck up and go.

My 2 cents

Soooo.....Odumba's bailouts had nothing to do with that? Hmmm. If he fails, it does hurt us all. If you want him to STFU, you fail.

Please, tell us more.

My 2 cents.

EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt can't answer a yes-or-no question to save his life (or even his ass)
While Congressional Republicans periodically weighed in to call the climate-denying, fossil-fuel-funded career politician a "victim" of Washington politics, Democrats refused to stop asking Pruitt simple, frank questions about his tenure as a federal official, which Pruitt dodged, ducked and evaded.

For example, Rep. Ben Ray Luján [D-NM] had to ask Pruitt three times if he was the administrator of the EPA before Pruitt finally, grudgingly, admitted that he was.
Luján: “Today, you repeatedly blamed your chief of staff, your chief counsel, career officials, and others. Yes or no, are you the EPA administrator?”

Pruitt: “I said in my opening statement, Congressman. And I didn’t blame anyone.”

Luján: “Mr. administrator, it’s just a simple yes-or-no question, sir. Are you the EPA administrator?”

Pruitt: “I said in my opening statement, that I take responsibility, I’ve made changes historically, I’m making changes going forward. And I’ve simply not failed to take responsibility, I’ve simply recited the fact of what’s occurring.”

Luján: “It’s a simple question, Mr. Pruitt. Are you the EPA administrator?”

Pruitt: “Yes.”

Luján: “Do you run the EPA?”

Pruitt: “I do.”

Luján: “Yes or no: Are you responsible for the many many scandals plaguing the EPA?”

Pruitt: “I’ve responded to many of those questions today, with facts and information.”

Luján: “Are you able to answer in yes or no?”

Pruitt: “That’s not a yes-or-no answer, Congressman.”

Luján: “It’s pretty simple that it’s a yes-or-no answer.”​
Yes and no are just not ambiguous enough.

Back