The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks more like 3 or 4 inches but you can see the ice on top of it already

so driving anytime soon will be fun

Took a dog walking gig today and swore the place wreaked of pot. The $4.20 tip they gave me is priceless now.

it looks more like 3 or 4 inches but you can see the ice on top of it already

so driving anytime soon will be fun

Too cold for much snow, here.

The forecasted snow drop has been a "wintry mix" here in the city since seven or eight-ish. Translation: a cold rain sog-out.

Wondering if I should've went to my local Szechuan joint after I got off the train like I almost zigged instead of zagging. Getting back into the kitchen and using my fridge/pantry stuff more was one of my resolutions, but this is perfectly acceptable takeout weather. :D

The forecasted snow drop has been a "wintry mix" here in the city since seven or eight-ish. Translation: a cold rain sog-out.

Wondering if I should've went to my local Szechuan joint after I got off the train like I almost zigged instead of zagging. Getting back into the kitchen and using my fridge/pantry stuff more was one of my resolutions, but this is perfectly acceptable takeout weather. :D

I had a halibut sandwich from The White Spot for lunch, went beer tasting, and then, was to Marco T's for pizza for dinner. Positive single digits down on the flat lands. About 8°F here at home.

Tomorrow, the weather should remain constant, so i will smoke some baby back ribs for dinner.

Mania hit me hard around 2 and I don't have to work tomorrow so I'm going to be up all night. I think I'm going to finally try to fix the ceiling fan that's been hanging by wires for like 4 years. There can't be much wrong with it and it's an accident waiting to happen.

Also it's nasty. The glass around the lights are almost black.

I could do with some mania in this house.

It'd be great if I'd stop fucking twitching. My right arm is killing me this episode. I'm gonna feel it when it wears off. Both my shoulders are doing that shit too, but not as bad. But if I take my prns or muscle relaxers now it'll knock me out for like 8 hours and I have shit to do in the morning that I can't sleep/be a zombie through.

You know, I don't think a lot of neurotypical people know that mania episodes have physical symptoms like muscle spasms because a lot of that 'mental illness' is all in your head shit that neurodivergent people get makes it seem like they don't know that you do have actual physical shit that goes with it. And most mania has the muscle issues, which is why they give you muscle relaxers as prns.

I got that fight or flight strength and the sensory sensitivity though so I CAN DO ANYTHING! WOOOOOO!

If I could focus. God it's like someone wanted to make a superhero and just fucked it up real, real bad.

Who are you calling neurotypical? :mad:

Blanket statement. I didn't mean you I just expressed it poorly.

In other news, does anyone know anything about ceiling fan repair? Because idk how we fucked this up this bad. It's literally hanging by wires and idk how to fix it. The lights are hanging by wires, not the fan. The fan is bolted to the ceiling like it should be. When I put it in the lights fit up into the fan... now they don't. I can push it in there but I can't screw it back on where it should be.

My 10yo, autistic nephew has been obsessed with ceiling fans since he was a toddler. He gets pretty emotional when he sees them broken and dumped. I'm pretty sure he'd know exactly what you're doing wrong. :)

I know what I'm doing wrong now. I got all three lights working, but goddamn I could use a savant right now. I still don't think I'd hold a ten-year-old kid up and make them fix it though, just to avoid feeling like an asshole.

I can't fix it tonight because I have to rewire it so I can fit the wires back where they go and I'm not doing that in the middle of the night with everyone asleep because my dumb ass already almost fell once and I need a spotter for this.

It's more stable than it was, and half-assed is better than completely without ass, as it was before, so I'm calling that a victory.

He'd tell you to be damn sure you switched off the power at the main box, not just at the switch.

The last time a guy ignored that little slice of 10yo wisdom, he gave himself a nasty shock and a bruised ego.

He'd tell you to be damn sure you switched off the power at the main box, not just at the switch.

Dolf, my angel, I didn't even turn the switch off. I'd have to climb down the whole-ass rickety scaffold I build out of chairs and household objects and I'm not doing that.

The last time a guy ignored that little slice of 10yo wisdom, he gave himself a nasty shock and a bruised ego.

In this house we work with live wires like men.

...this is exactly why Gillette needs to be out here doing the the lord's work. I'm on some Darwin award shit. I'm on some fuckin... what's his name from Married With Children shit. Al Bundy. I am channeling Al Bundy right now. Like I'm not proud of it, that's just how it is sometimes.

Also it's way too fucking bright in here now. It's ruining my vampire aesthetic. I took the shades off to clean them and there are more lights and I think I'm melting.

I received a lovely surprise friday nite; a woman texted me to meet her at a bar, where she bought me a drink.

She wished me a good weekend; then after leaving, she texted me to meet her at a restaurant, where she bought me dinner.

After bidding me a good evening, she sent me directions to what turned out to be a hilton, where she’d booked a nice suite for us.

A very good seduction effort on her part, i must say.

Ceiling fans aren't complicated.

Neither are ladders.

Anything is complicated if you're really stupid. Also pretty much anything in the sky is a UFO because being stupid makes almost every object unidentifiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back