the im not horny but wouldnt mind a chat about something else thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Friday yet?

Anyone have a recommendation where I could take my gf for her birthday? It's not until March so I have a little time. She wants to go to some place warm. We've been to the Bahamas together. She has gone to Mexico, Jamaica and the Domican Republic with her sisters. I was thinking St Maartin. Maybe another island.

Thoughts?

Is it Friday yet?

Anyone have a recommendation where I could take my gf for her birthday? It's not until March so I have a little time. She wants to go to some place warm. We've been to the Bahamas together. She has gone to Mexico, Jamaica and the Domican Republic with her sisters. I was thinking St Maartin. Maybe another island.

Thoughts?

My only thought right now.. what a lucky bitch :)

Im sure st maartain will be fabulous.

Is it Friday yet?

Thoughts?

St. Maartin would be nice.

Awesome. Do you know which side of the island she stayed on? French or Dutch?

Pretty sure the french side only, not 100% sure though.

She must have liked it a lot , because if she doesn't like something she won't go back, this I do know.

Pretty sure the french side only, not 100% sure though.

She must have liked it a lot , because if she doesn't like something she won't go back, this I do know.

My coworker was there several times. He told me one side of the island has better restaurants and the other side has better night life. He loved it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back