The ICK factor.

When a lady I am interested in, is sexual with an abundance of men. When I see it, I begin to lose interest.

You are welcomed to do anything you want, but it is an ICK for me.

And how exactly do you see it? Does she post it somewhere? Do it in front of your face or do you mean online, like on Lit and she is flirty?
I experience it in real life and online, not with women that I am involved with, but women I am interested in.

They do it in public and I notice, sometimes they sleep around, super flirty, very touchy, they are initiating contact with men and raunchy with men.

When I see it, I lose that feeling for them

I experience it in real life and online, not with women that I am involved with, but women I am interested in.

They do it in public and I notice, sometimes they sleep around, super flirty, very touchy, they are initiating contact with men and raunchy with men.

When I see it, I lose that feeling for them
Can you explain what this looks like online? In person I get but online? And you don’t mean on lit, right?

Can you explain what this looks like online? In person I get but online? And you don’t mean on lit, right?
Even on lit, if I see a lady flirting with many men, showing pictures and have multiple relationships with men, then it is a turn off for me.

In highschool, there was this super beautiful girl that invited me to accompany her to the party. I show up and talk to her, I notice ton of men fighting for her attention and she is enjoying it. She did not shut it down, so I left that area of the party and started talking with others. She later approached me and asked me why I wasn't spending time with her, I told her I am not going to climb over a mountain of men to talk to you. Me seeing that was a major turn off, I did not shame her or spread rumors about her, just kept her at a distance.

Even on lit, if I see a lady flirting with many men, showing pictures and have multiple relationships with men, then it is a turn off for me.
This all fascinates me. To each their own but isn't part of the fun of lit that people can flirt and post photos and joke in a more suggestive way? Sexual innuendo is part of the boards. It’s totally part of the playground.
And how do you know if she is having multiple relationships? Everyone navigates Lit differently and there is no way that every flirt or joke told is leading to relationships.

Obviously, we have different approaches to Lit and I bet we are each enjoying ourselves so it all works! Enjoy 😉

Last edited:
Back