The ICK factor.

The questions you ask me, always put me in the position of looking like an asshole. In order for me not to offend people, I try to be more careful with my words, due to people in the PG being highly offended to anything not highly liberal.

Only thing I will say, if I am flirting with you and you giving attention to multiple men, then I have 0 emotions invested in you.
liberals are all about free speech. Until you disagree with them. 🤷

If somebody icks my beefy flaps then I will stalk the fucker with pictures of my beautiful flapping flaps on every one of their posts
litbit you have the sexiest beefy flaps on this site. You start posting pics of them its gonna start a riot.

You have changed a lot btw. You should be proud of that.

You're definitely more self-aware these days! I don't want to throat-punch you, so there's that! 😉😂
I try my best not to offend for no reason. If it was to acheive a positive goal, I would say it. Not everyone's opinion should be given, especially when no one asked for that opinion.

Thank you ladies, just trying to improve.

I don’t use it because it’s not really vernacular. But “tiddies” has its place, I think. Irreverent and a little animalistic.

Back