The ICK factor.

This all fascinates me. To each their own but isn't part of the fun of lit that people can flirt and post photos and joke in a more suggestive way? Sexual innuendo is part of the boards. It’s totally part of the playground.
And how do you know if she is having multiple relationships? Everyone navigates Lit differently and there is no way that every flirt or joke told is leading to relationships.

Obviously, we have different approaches to Lit and I bet we are each enjoying ourselves so it all works! Enjoy 😉
The questions you ask me, always put me in the position of looking like an asshole. In order for me not to offend people, I try to be more careful with my words, due to people in the PG being highly offended to anything not highly liberal.

Only thing I will say, if I am flirting with you and you giving attention to multiple men, then I have 0 emotions invested in you.

The questions you ask me, always put me in the position of looking like an asshole. In order for me not to offend people, I try to be more careful with my words, due to people in the PG being highly offended to anything not highly liberal.

Only thing I will say, if I am flirting with you and you giving attention to multiple men, then I have 0 emotions invested in you.
I am not trying to position you like an asshole at all.
I ask questions when I don't understand the reasoning so I can try to see it from the other persons perspective. I know this can feel challenging and I appreciate you engaging with me.
I totally get wanting your person to be yours. Offline this seems easier to quantify. Online, and perhaps this is because I love to be flirty in the threads and am less so in PM’s, it seems like flirting is part of the fun. I can say things that are cheeky or suggestive without folks taking it too seriously. It's a first introduction of sorts a way to see if you gel. I don't make all of my decisions on what a person is like from their thread behaviors. Now PM behavior, I have found that to be more of an indicator of how someone may act.

As for investing emotions I think being mindful in how you choose those people is super important. We each have to do what feels right. I hope this response does not make you feel like you need to be on the defensive. That was not my intention and like I said I appreciate being able to have discussions like this so thank you.

Mate, they just offended anyone with a crooked dick with zero care for how that might go down. Imagine if some dude came in and started ICKing women with flappy labia. 🙄

Jesus. Say what you want. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

I ask questions when I don't understand the reasoning so I can try to see it from the other persons perspective. I know this can feel challenging and I appreciate you engaging with me.
I totally get wanting your person to be yours. Offline this seems easier to quantify. Online, and perhaps this is because I love to be flirty in the threads and am less so in PM’s, it seems like flirting is part of the fun. I can say things that are cheeky or suggestive without folks taking it too seriously. It's a first introduction of sorts a way to see if you gel. I don't make all of my decisions on what a person is like from their thread behaviors. Now PM behavior, I have found that to be more of an indicator of how someone may act.

As for investing emotions I think being mindful in how you choose those people is super important. We each have to do what feels right. I hope this response does not make you feel like you need to be on the defensive. That was not my intention and like I said I appreciate being able to have discussions like this so thank you.
You did nothing wrong, I was known or maybe still known as a online troll today, so I try not to be offensive to a large amount of people. It's not a what you are doing thing, it's my own bs history on lit thing, so you need not apologize for anything.

It is definitely way easier in my personal to quantify it. Perhaps it's what naturally happens in the pg, that's 1 of the reasons I don't fully fit in here, but it's where I spent most of my lit experience.

Mate, they just offended anyone with a crooked dick with zero care for how that might go down. Imagine if some dude came in and started ICKing women with flappy labia. 🙄

Well men do not like vaginas that look like roast beef on the wall.

There are double standards, I am okay with them, but some men and women likes the double standard that benefits them and hates the double standard that holds them accountable.

I am not afraid to say what I feel, on lit it's just not worth the effort to argue with 30 people and me being 1 person going to a verbal war with a large tribe of sensitive people.

Last edited:

I offended the crooked dick.

I identify as me, not they. :)

And fwiw...I'll call out all cliques if I find them.
Cuz I don't give a single fuck.

Now that I have glorified myself...
Carry on.

You did nothing wrong, I was known or maybe still known as a online troll today, so I try not to be offensive to a large amount of people. It's not a what you are doing thing, it's my own bs history on lit thing, so you need not apologize for anything.

It is definitely way easier in my personal to quantify it. Perhaps it's what naturally happens in the pg, that's 1 of the reasons I don't fully fit in here, but it's where I spent most of my lit experience.
You are known?

If you say so …

ick.

I think a lot of this has to do with the way everyone uses lit. Some are really good at detaching their feelings and others might not be.
I think we all understand that no one has any rights to be jealous or territorial on here but knowing it and feeling it are often very different.
I've always been incredibly jealous. I hate that in myself. I tend to do all the stuff I know I shouldn't or have no right to. No amount of pep talking myself makes me overcome the jealousy. I also know that it is my own issue. Insecurity is my biggest flaw. I don't think I'd feel as jealous if I was more secure.
As you said. Lit should be a place of flirty fun, and again, I get jealous.
This is a huge reason I don't do the lit relationship thing anymore. I know how I am. I know how I become. Of course. I also know I Have no rights to feel the way I do.

You have changed a lot btw. You should be proud of that.

If somebody icks my beefy flaps then I will stalk the fucker with pictures of my beautiful flapping flaps on every one of their posts

Back