The Debate Thread

Good news: Trump is saying he doesn't plan to change a thing in his approach to the debates.

I didn't watch the debate to learn something I didn't know. I watched it to see if Trump learned something he didn't know.

Nnnnnooope!!

When the fucking moderator spends almost the whole "debate" time asking one party the same tired questions that have already been asked of him in previous debates and news conferences and elsewhere dozens of times, at least, it's pretty damn unlikely you're going to learn anything new during the so-called debate. Holt is a worthless motherfucker as a moderator.

IMHO this debate, and all Tromp's other not-syncophantic interviews and confrontations, show that he doesn't handle challenge and disagreement well. Does he think people he'll deal with as Chief Executive will be nicer to him than moderators?

IMHO this debate, and all Tromp's other not-syncophantic interviews and confrontations, show that he doesn't handle challenge and disagreement well. Does he think people he'll deal with as Chief Executive will be nicer to him than moderators?

That's been perfectly obvious for not just months, but years, and I can't imagine anyone in the country not already knowing that.

Good news: Trump is saying he doesn't plan to change a thing in his approach to the debates.

Only thing new I learned in the debate was that Trump gets rattled when someone refers to him as "Donald", a weakness Hillary Clinton exploited a few times.

but....he sez he has a good temperament. ;)

Only thing new I learned in the debate was that Trump gets rattled when someone refers to him as "Donald", a weakness Hillary Clinton exploited a few times.

but....he sez he has a good temperament. ;)

Come on, you already knew he doesn't like it when people don't call him Mr. Trump. Who in the fuck doesn't know that?

When the fucking moderator spends almost the whole "debate" time asking one party the same tired questions that have already been asked of him in previous debates and news conferences and elsewhere dozens of times, at least, it's pretty damn unlikely you're going to learn anything new during the so-called debate. Holt is a worthless motherfucker as a moderator.

Yep, it must be Holt's fault :)rolleyes:), although Clinton managed to get in her major attack points even though Trump didn't. That, I guess, was Holt's fault too--or maybe Clinton's. :rolleyes:

This late in the political season, it's safe to assume that any newcomer to a political thread on the General Board is a Queerbait alt.

#CreativeWritingExercise
#HeTriesSooooHard
#IWillProtectYouAJ

Edited to add (back on topic):
Quite a few Trump supporters having second thoughts!
blog_reuters_post_debate_2016_09_29.jpg

For the record, MJ updated the blog: The poll asks people who they think will win, not who they plan to vote for.

Absolutely, I want more of the same as opposed to the world being thrust into chaos. OF COURSE.

You may not have noticed since the lame stream media is too busy trying to get Hillary elected to cover it, but there is an awful lot of Chaos already going on in the world.

You may not have noticed since the lame stream media is too busy trying to get Hillary elected to cover it, but there is an awful lot of Chaos already going on in the world.

I'm pretty sure that it's more Trump trying his best not to get elected. :D

For the record, MJ updated the blog: The poll asks people who they think will win, not who they plan to vote for.

That actually makes sense (who will win), I was wondering how Nothingburger Johnson lost 83% of his support in one week.

Back