The Debate Thread

Phelia

in a submarine
We all want one. Well, I do, and what I say goes. See? I'm a better leader than both of them. 25 minutes to go. Wonder if they're nervous, what they're doing.

I bet Donny is in his dressing room surrounded by his people (Mike Pence is not there - he is standing in a nearby hallway smiling at a wall), who are telling him how tall and handsome and genius he looks while the makeup girl - good body but only okay in the face, he thinks to himself - dusts his face with Kraft macaroni and cheese powder. She finishes and he dismisses everyone from the room, asking only Melania to stay behind. The door closes and her hips sway like palm trees as she walks toward him instinctively and starts to unbutton her jacket, knowing exactly what he's after. Donny taps a few buttons on his phone, and Elton John's Candle in the Wind fills the room. His right hand shoots up to grab one of Melania's tits. It stays there, motionless, while his left thumb finds its way into his mouth. He sucks on it, loudly. The two of them stay in this exact position until the song ends, neither blinking.

Hillary is putting her mask and bodysuit over her true reptoid form while her handlers quiz her with flashcards featuring a variety of human emotions. Bill is in the corner, playing Careless Whisper on his saxophone. He's thinking about Melania Trump's breasts.

Prediction: Bernie Sanders will win tonight's debate. You heard it here first.

We know what Killy is concerned with... Who is hotter.

They should have a red carpet pre-show like they do for the Oscars.

"Ooh ooh! Who are you wearing tonight, Mr. Trump? And also when are you going to release your fucking tax returns?"

They should have a red carpet pre-show like they do for the Oscars.

"Ooh ooh! Who are you wearing tonight, Mr. Trump? And also when are you going to release your fucking tax returns?"

lol....

Do NOT fuck up my thread, guy. I had hardwood floors installed!

I better get out of the bath and on the couch so I can contribute here shortly.

Pedro for President!

PS - What is Aleppo? :eek:

What? You don't think I'm really Daisy Buchanan?!?!?

And I'm fresh out of pics. :cool:

I love all of the amazing headdress-y things from that movie. I want one desperately. If I could get away with it, I'd wear nothing but billowy kimono-ish cape-y jumpsuits and sparkly headdresses for the rest of my life.

My op was one minute earlier than your op. I call that surging into the lead. :mad:

No, you just think you posted a minute earlier than me because of systemic bias against women. Respect my historic achievement!!

they've asked the audience to turn off phones, not take pictures, but when they pan the room, half the people have light up screens in their laps. money can't buy class!

I want to see Donald turn from orange to green and rip open his shirt, like The Hulk.

I love all of the amazing headdress-y things from that movie. I want one desperately. If I could get away with it, I'd wear nothing but billowy kimono-ish cape-y jumpsuits and sparkly headdresses for the rest of my life.

No, you just think you posted a minute earlier than me because of systemic bias against women. Respect my historic achievement!!

I say we bring that flapper style back - 2017, the year of glittering head dresses.

Trump will likely have an equally sparking crown should he be elected dick-tator....I mean President.

Bloomberg TV has live fact-checking tonight. Could REALLY come in handy for at least half of it.

But your thread contains no references to Melania's tits. Amateur.

Sean! I have a terrible math joke for you:

Knock
Knock
Knock knock
Knock knock knock
Knock knock knock knock knock

Are you watching from the continent this year? Oh boy.

Here we go!

I knew what was under the button before I pressed it. I'm OK with my nerdiness.

Yep, I'm in NJ. Makes a change not to be watching one of these at three in the morning.

Donald is disappointingly less orange than usual. This debate sucks.

Back