The Debate Thread

I presume R is for Republican and D is for Democrat, and he's pointing out that there are three other choices.

I was asking about the media brain washing. As for the other choices that would be just a protest vote and a wasted vote. They have no chance of winning.

I'm not sure what you mean.

RvD = ROB VAN DAM!
4d69c323446617db13be21e7649cbe68.jpg

I'm not sure what you mean.

I was asking about the media brain washing. As for the other choices that would be just a protest vote and a wasted vote. They have no chance of winning.

And that's what everyone says because the media tells them this and does everything they can to pretend R and D are the only choices available.

No matter how fucked up R v D is......the media brainwashes most of us into that mindset and so it is.

So again another micro minority is going to elect another fucking scum bag to office.

And that's what everyone says because the media tells them this and does everything they can to pretend R and D are the only choices available.

No matter how fucked up R v D is......the media brainwashes most of us into that mindset and so it is.

So again another micro minority is going to elect another fucking scum bag to office.

I don't think it is media brain washing. The real numbers don't add up. Even if every undecided voted for the third party they won't win. Hey, Ross Perot did a good job but never came close to winning.

I am hoping the future debates give me a clue. If not I will probably vote for Trump to see the political world turned upside down. Yes I know I'm voting for chaos but at least I'm for something new. Hillary is politician business as usual.

Do you really want more of the same?

I don't think it is media brain washing. The real numbers don't add up. Even if every undecided voted for the third party they won't win. Hey, Ross Perot did a good job but never came close to winning.

You don't think the media beating R v D and third party is a wasted vote!! Into Americans heads for generations hasn't had an effect?

You think if the media started blowing off R and D like jokes and started pushing for other options it wouldn't have an effect on the death grip R and D have?

I find that hard to believe....most people aren't stupid enough to think the media hasn't shaped voting habits of Americans.

I am hoping the future debates give me a clue. If not I will probably vote for Trump to see the political world turned upside down. Yes I know I'm voting for chaos but at least I'm for something new. Hillary is politician business as usual.

I don't really give a shit at this point. I just hope whoever wins rat fucks the people so god damn hard it's a global joke when they get re-elected for a 2nd term and I'm rather certain either way I'm going to get my wish.

Last edited:

The likelihood of a candidate NOT winning a presidential election neither restricts your free choice among all available candidates nor does it necessarily condemn a "protest vote" to the category of being "wasted."

These are stigmas YOU are placing on your OWN motivations for participating in the electoral process.

THAT
is what Botany Boy is trying to tell you.

The likelihood of a candidate NOT winning a presidential election neither restricts your free choice among all available candidates nor does it necessarily condemn a "protest vote" to the category of being "wasted."

These are stigmas YOU are placing on your OWN motivations for participating in the electoral process.

THAT

Couldn't have said it better myself, thank you sir. :cool:

I watched the whole thing and I can't think of a single substantive thing I learned that I didn't already know. It was a poor excuse for a debate.

I didn't watch the debate to learn something I didn't know. I watched it to see if Trump learned something he didn't know.

Nnnnnooope!!

THAT

I totally get that. I could write in Mickey Mouse if I wanted to but what whould be the point?

The hard and clear facts are it's Hillary or Trump. One of these people are going to win. No one else stands a chance. Any vote for any one else simply doesn't count. Maybe I could vote for the other candidates on principle but I still end up with Hillary or Trump.

The hard and clear facts are it's Hillary or Trump. One of these people are going to win. No one else stands a chance. Any vote for any one else simply doesn't count. Maybe I could vote for the other candidates on principle but I still end up with Hillary or Trump.

In another cut, if you aren't with the majority of the voters in your state, your vote became worthless as well, no matter who you voted for. The winner is the one taking the most electoral votes in a winner takes all by individual state count. The total popular vote count across the nation doesn't mean anything in the end.

The hard and clear facts are it's Hillary or Trump. One of these people are going to win. No one else stands a chance.
There is always a choice (beside "my way or the highway"). You can choose to vote for who / what you want, or who / what you don't want. In some locales it doesn't matter. I can safely vote for Jill Stein because I know California won't go for Tromp. Not that Jill is any prize -- but she's not Tromp nor Clinton nor Johnson nor Bluto. You're in Florida and I know it's a bit dicier there. Still, choose: your conscience, or your gut.

Last edited:

Absolutely, I want more of the same as opposed to the world being thrust into chaos. OF COURSE.

Hint #3697 Cris is an Ishspawn...

HE KNOWS SHIT.

I just assumed it was one of que's from the jump.

This late in the political season, it's safe to assume that any newcomer to a political thread on the General Board is a Queerbait alt.

#CreativeWritingExercise
#HeTriesSooooHard
#IWillProtectYouAJ

Edited to add (back on topic):
Quite a few Trump supporters having second thoughts!
blog_reuters_post_debate_2016_09_29.jpg

Last edited:
Back