The "Brand New and Improved" incest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also go back to a family holiday a couple of years back when my aunt changed in front of me, saw her top half naked (always had a thing for her) shes late 40s, very sexy. When she was pregnant about a decade ago she sat opposite me at a family gathering knowing her legs were slightly parted so i could see her bare pussy through her tights, her big breasts barely cupped in her top. Hard now just thinking about it.

Why does my daddy always have to use the bathroom when I’m taking a shower?

It's a fantasy of mine to be with a older women while her adult son is in the house, although I've been with older that specific scenario hasn't quite happened yet. But a rather dirty thought I have, is encouraging her to let him listen in or even look on.

And an even dirtier thought I have sometimes is encouraging her to let him get even closer...

It's a fantasy of mine to be with a older women while her adult son is in the house, although I've been with older that specific scenario hasn't quite happened yet. But a rather dirty thought I have, is encouraging her to let him listen in or even look on.

And an even dirtier thought I have sometimes is encouraging her to let him get even closer...

Not only have I experienced that but she also gave me a BJ while he was wearing headphones and totally into his XBOX game. Actually we did that twice on two consecutive days. Did I mention he was also in the room with us and no clue what was happening right behind him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back