The "Brand New and Improved" incest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
remembering and talking about this has been really fun this last week, brought up a lot of forgotten memories, and some eye opening realizations
I also have not had sex with family but i enjoy reading the real experiences of other Litsers. Thank you guys and girls.

Having sex with my sister is one of my biggest fantasy. We never done anything but years ago she probably give me a hint that she migth want some fun with me...

We were talking over the phone and she started telling me she had no luck recently with men... She even told me how frustrated with the last guy she met. He was cut but had a verry tiny cock that she dint feel anything... I had people over that time so i couldnt. Really ask more detail so i had to chage the topic... I probably blow my only chance with her :(

Show interest in her life by bringing it up again...

I love "family fun"... I have lots of experience. PM me if you're interested in details ;)

relative new here and have not figured out how to post message. Would love to hear some of your history and in return I could relate to you my past life.

Kind of quiet around here. Everyone must be enjoying a nice *family* vacation... ;)

Hey lilsarah91, how did your B&B getaway with your brother go? As fun and passionate as last time?

Kind of quiet around here. Everyone must be enjoying a nice *family* vacation... ;)

Hey lilsarah91, how did your B&B getaway with your brother go? As fun and passionate as last time?

I get to see Sis almost every day but now she recoils from my even touching her hand or arm. It is hard to believe that we initiated one another into the joys of incest 46 years ago. I am as horny as ever but she has become one of those angry feminists who view men as women's worst burden.

Kind of quiet around here. Everyone must be enjoying a nice *family* vacation?

I don't know if this is completely on topic, so forgive me in advance... You mention family vacation. I have met a few families who go on annual trips with their immediate and extended families to nudist/naturalist sites. We've gone to several over the years. There are many relatives who openly show their affection toward one another. I had to be told this many years ago, and feel embarrassed not realizing it myself, but incestious families love the openness that these communities proved to be together without the judgment of society hanging over their heads. Of course, no one advertises that they are walking nude, hand in hand with their sister or father. I guess it's more around the anonymity that is afforded them. I find it very sweet. Let people be people, my 2 cents.

Not technically incest because we're not related by blood but if I ever got the chance I would fuck my step-mom.

Hmm. I don't see a problem as long as you two are not related by birth. Is your step-mom a hottie? Maybe she will suck your dick. Have fun and as always be safe.

I have never gone incest but have to admit the stories excite me greatly. Does getting a blow job from my almost sister-in-law count. First wifes sister she was go.

I have never gone incest but have to admit the stories excite me greatly. Does getting a blow job from my almost sister-in-law count. First wifes sister she was go.

no, mate. sorry. it doesn't count. risky and taboo, however!

I'm new here. Is this to talk about reality or fantasy or both?
Hi Charity,
Glad to see you found this thread. For me, the whole idea of incest is especially hot. So you can tell me stories, real or imagined, since its all good here.

I get to see Sis almost every day but now she recoils from my even touching her hand or arm. It is hard to believe that we initiated one another into the joys of incest 46 years ago. I am as horny as ever but she has become one of those angry feminists who view men as women's worst burden.

My sister and I were also each other's first, but there is no problem with platonic displays of affection between us.

daughter in Law

The daughter in law for me. Drives me crazy. Ticks all my boxes. Can't quite get her to cross the line. A lot of naughty things...but nothing physical sadly. Don't even know if this is incest though?

The daughter in law for me. Drives me crazy. Ticks all my boxes. Can't quite get her to cross the line. A lot of naughty things...but nothing physical sadly. Don't even know if this is incest though?
Daughter-in-Law is not incest. She's not blood related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back