The "Brand New and Improved" incest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP...
I'm looking for videos of: Moms who seduce their sons; Mother and Daughter tribbing; Mother-in-laws who join their married sons or daughters in a threesome... all with good conversations or chat, not the usual moaning which sounds so fate. Any suggestions?

Would love to start an incest themed RP. Dad/Dau, Mom/Son, or other variation. Ladies, please PM if interested. I give good word. :)

The best relationship that I ever had (in and out of bed) was with a cousin on my mother's side. Mom herself never appealed to me in any sexual way but I have loved and lusted over many of her close relatives.

Cousin love always best

The best relationship that I ever had (in and out of bed) was with a cousin on my mother's side. Mom herself never appealed to me in any sexual way but I have loved and lusted over many of her close relatives.
Why do so many people on Lit seem to think that sex with a cousin is incest? It's not. In fact cousins can marry in many, many places including over half of the states in the U.S. Two of our grand-children Daughter's son and son's daughter) are married to each other, and the other two are engaged.

Why do so many people on Lit seem to think that sex with a cousin is incest? It's not. In fact cousins can marry in many, many places including over half of the states in the U.S. Two of our grand-children Daughter's son and son's daughter) are married to each other, and the other two are engaged.

Here in Pennsylvania I think that a court order is required to marry a first cousin, possibly a second cousin. However the law would not have been at all helpful if I had acted on my desire to marry my very first lover... Sis and I used to talk about going to a state that was not very careful about checking family relationships and getting married there.

Here in Pennsylvania I think that a court order is required to marry a first cousin, possibly a second cousin. However the law would not have been at all helpful if I had acted on my desire to marry my very first lover... Sis and I used to talk about going to a state that was not very careful about checking family relationships and getting married there.

You are right about PA, it is not allowed there. We are in Alabama, it is legal here as well as in 19 other U.S. states.

[Material prohibited under forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right about PA, it is not allowed there. We are in Alabama, it is legal here as well as in 19 other U.S. states.

I heard somewhere that Sweden has a large number of brother-sister couples who are freely accepted by others. Is this just a wink and nod thing or are they actually legally married?

Hi, If anyone wants to chat about the subject matter, please find me on skype at pbatemannyc .

I have some light experience with my sister... and a lot of fantasies about...

Spent some quality time with a few relatives. Cousins (3) and nieces (2) and one older sister one time just a couple years ago. All as adults. Still hook up sometimes with two cousins and a niece.

Seems to be more acceptable

Maybe because of the mainstream movies and cable TV programs with scenes of consensual incest. Some are both very erotic and portray the anxiety of first time sexual contact with a relative. Some scenes from the movie Close Your Eyes are very realistic of sibling lovers struggling with the incestual lust they have for each other. I remember while vacationing in Europe watching several explicit scenes of incest from movies dealing with incest. Some were banned in the U.S. Until they deleted some of the scenes of actual penetration. One in particular Love Strange Love when edited for distribution in the states deleted the most erotic scenes. The mother with her hands on her son's erection as she guides his hand to her visibly wet vagina and helping him insert his finger inside. Then her separating her hair and lips as he first inspects and looks up to ask her what he should do next , she puts her hand on his head and tells him to lick her up and down , as he does she rolls her eyes back and whispers to herself like papa used to do. It shows the tongue gently rolling over her erect clitoris as he is now using two fingers moving in and out of her wet vagina. Then as her son rises and climbs on top of his naked mother she opens her legs with knees raised and briefly shows his very hard penis as it begins to enter. Then it shows the expression on her face , one I totally understand as her son begins to thrust all the way inside , then pumping in and out with joyful enthusiasm, faster and faster as she holds both his cheeks as they tighten. Again briefly showing the son's cock as it withdraws and now his expression as he is obviously starting to ejaculate , rope after rope of her own sons incestuous seed pumping inside her vaginal canal. The scene shows in a still , I suppose when she was with her own father , or some other older man.
I watched this movie with my college roommate as her mother was holding the cock of my roommates brother as my roommate lowered onto it, as they had many times but never before in the precense of their mother.
The next movie we watched was a homemade one of their mother and her father when she was 8 months pregnant with my roommates brother.
Has anyone else been with a friend as they were making love with a relative?

some fantasy based incest could be happening real life, no doubt about it. I bet there are family members that are mature and open minded enough to handle some sexual experiences. It all depends on how both sides perceive the interaction. I can see close siblings or cousins experimenting and play with sex even though they may be related. It is so wrong to think about stopping by your in-laws house and mother-in-law happens to be alone and your cock ends up in her hands. That's all she wants to do when the opportunity comes around, just to drop to her knees and stroke her son-in-laws cock. Gets very complicated thinking about it.
Let's say tables are turned around, my wife enjoys stroking her father-in-laws cock and that's it. No bad intention or anything more to it. If things are this simple then it's fun, but sexual relationship where anything goes is a bit too much, at least for me.
Even if this encounter happened once, it is still a hot incest encounter.

It's coming up on 5 years for my brother and I and I still get a rush every time he's inside me. :heart:

I may have mentioned this before but although I love to read stories about parents having sex with their children or sibling sex, I have no desire to do it with any of my parents/siblings.

Back in my college years I did sleep with a cousin a couple of times. We were out on a motorcycle and I guess she may have hugged me a little tighter than she needed. That got my mind to thinking and my dick to hardening. Then at the stop sign her arms loosened and brushed my cock. We ended up stopping by the football field and we went into the press box and had sex.
Another time we met up and went to her place and did it again.
I was not a gentleman at the time and didn't do anything to make it pleasurable for her. I know better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back