The Blue Idea Thread

*growls loudly*

No. No. You. Should. Not.

I agree i thought my last post in our thread was great and i been waiting FOREVER for you to post -.- rawr

so you should reply to me and oreos thingys and qwhat not and so yea

rawr *steaks blues cookies and shares em with oreo

I agree i thought my last post in our thread was great and i been waiting FOREVER for you to post -.- rawr

so you should reply to me and oreos thingys and qwhat not and so yea

rawr *steaks blues cookies and shares em with oreo

Sorry. I had a week that was brutal, and all of the posts that I made were for Oreo because I was talking to her on MSN all the time. I'll post for you in a little bit.

YAYS tys and I shall post soon promsie there was a rp on imvu.com chat service that has held my attention for things jsut needed to be dones but i psot soon promise

And with that I have added the incredibly depressing "Graveyard" section. I might start doing new ideas soon.

hey blue whats your avatar from

The hit anime series of this season, Needles.

It's an anime about the world after World War III has left Tokyo as pretty much nothing more than a barren smoking crater. Some of the people who inhabit this barren smoking crater have super powers. My avatar is a villainous member of the "Four Strongest" or "Elite four" (depending which subbing group you are watching). His name is Saten. I'd tell you more about him, but it would spoil two whole episodes of plot if I did.

thnks blue

Animetake.com should still have it for download through torrents, though I can't guarantee that, as sometimes they take older stuff down and we are 20 episodes in as of yesterday. I suggest that the first opportunity you get (episode 2) that if you are downloading off of animetake, switch to Ayako, as later it'll be harder to find the other sub group's work on it, and you don't want to switch subbers.

I'm ready to do that thread when you are. But I suck at OP posts, could you do it? <3

Handful of new ideas today. I need to come up with more group thread ideas that aren't fanthreads.

Back