The Blue Idea Thread

Hm, do you know what thread I'm speaking of? If you don't that's sad.

Catnip, the thread that you were all "THAT'S MINE! I'M PLAYING THAT ONE!" and then I only got like one post every two days and now I don't get that anymore.

maybe i'm slow, but how do i let you know which thread i'm dying to do and if you're already doing it with someone else?

maybe i'm slow, but how do i let you know which thread i'm dying to do and if you're already doing it with someone else?

You say "I would like to do ___" and then I go "Really? You'd like to do ____ too?", "Yes, yes I would." and then I start working on starting a second thread on that theme for you.

Which thread do you want to do?

lol okay.

I would like to do "Sleep Well, I'll Most Likely Kill You in The Morning." I'm hoping he doesn't realize she's a girl at first?

lol okay.

I would like to do "Sleep Well, I'll Most Likely Kill You in The Morning." I'm hoping he doesn't realize she's a girl at first?

See, I'm not actually doing that one with anyone yet, so the hypothetical of "What if you're already doing it with someone" doesn't apply.

I will try to start it in a little bit and I'll send you the link via PM, unless you'd prefer to open that thread.

=D

*is excited*

YaY I'm the first *does happy dance* ummmmmmm, me opening the thread? if I come up with something good i'll send you the link via pm and also with a HEY HEY! here.

*happy that your excited*

Enjoy another handful of thread ideas.

Sorry about not getting the thread up for you, La_Reina. I'll try to get to it soon.

take your time I've been sick for the last few days so i haven't been on much.

Bluey :cattail:

I'm interested in the Trick Shot idea ^_^.

You are going to have to remind me which idea that is because the post with all of the ideas is ridiculously long. That's one of the pool ones I remember, but I don't remember what incident lead to the sexiness.

Trick Shot
One on One
Synopsis: She learned all of the trick shots she knows from her old man, and she's not afraid to use them to win a few bucks to put herself through college, but what happens when she makes a bet that if she loses she'll turn into the school slut, and be performing some very different 'tricks'? Did her ego just write a check that her body is going to have to pay?

:cattail:

Trick Shot
One on One
Synopsis: She learned all of the trick shots she knows from her old man, and she's not afraid to use them to win a few bucks to put herself through college, but what happens when she makes a bet that if she loses she'll turn into the school slut, and be performing some very different 'tricks'? Did her ego just write a check that her body is going to have to pay?

:cattail:

Sexy. Lets do it.

I know we haven't written together before but I was looking through your idea thread and was wondering if you were up to writing one more story. I really liked your Leatherbound idea on the first page. If you're full up at the moment that's cool, I always figure it never hurts to ask. :)

Blue...
I feel bad about kinda losing my oomph for Decendant. Brain went "pbth" on what to do any further.

But after reading your idea for Loved to Death- WANT.
I can haz?

Back