The AR-15

Everyone should be allowed to own one muzzle loading musket, and it should be hung over the fireplace. And a flint lock pistol, stuffed into their pantaloons.

When will you finally realize that very few, if anyone is interested in your bloviating about guns or what you think is wrong with the US? If you don't have something intelligent or interesting to share, maybe you should consider shutting the fuck up.

You don't like my opinions, put me on ignore list. See if I care if you don't like my use of free speech.

I'm just getting tired of all the yip yapping back and forth and nobody actually thinking of a solution

I like that. 'The rule of law'! LOL The law of the gun maybe.

They don't realize you are a righty Harperist and gun owner. You're just some lefty liberal anti-gun nut! :) Fucking Liberal! :D

You first

You claimed that people carrying guns scared people.

I asked if the cops scare other people by carrying guns. You balked at answering that statement, which I came to following the logic that you laid out.

Please feel free to try again, if you're able, so that you can explain your position with a bit more clarity.

I like that. 'The rule of law'! LOL The law of the gun maybe.

They don't realize you are a righty Harperist and gun owner. You're just some lefty liberal anti-gun nut! :) Fucking Liberal! :D

Our rules work pretty well here...mostly because people think its actually difficult to get a gun

Harper wasn't my favorite...but Justin has a long way to go to even make the list of acceptable...and he better hurry

You claimed that people carrying guns scared people.

I asked if the cops scare other people by carrying guns. You balked at answering that statement, which I came to following the logic that you laid out.

Please feel free to try again, if you're able, so that you can explain your position with a bit more clarity.

I claimed that people carrying guns scares cops...into not being able to do a proper job and suggested that people not carrying guns might help...then you went off

I'm a handgun kind of gal but the first time I shot an AR, I fell in love. They're intimidating but once you get a feel for it, there is little else that compares. I'm am more afraid of my Desert Eagle than the AR.

They're also great fun! We go to the bottoms on leased land and shoot for the day all of the time. They're easy to handle, have very little recoil and, of course, provide me an even playing field should my government attempt to confiscate my firearms or a fucking poser attempt to take over my home.

I'm a handgun kind of gal but the first time I shot an AR, I fell in love. They're intimidating but once you get a feel for it, there is little else that compares. I'm am more afraid of my Desert Eagle than the AR.

They're also great fun! We go to the bottoms on leased land and shoot for the day all of the time. They're easy to handle, have very little recoil and, of course, provide me an even playing field should my government attempt to confiscate my firearms or a fucking poser attempt to take over my home.

Anything before the bold...I buy...the rest is bullshit

Our rules work pretty well here...mostly because people think its actually difficult to get a gun

Harper wasn't my favorite...but Justin has a long way to go to even make the list of acceptable...and he better hurry

And it's not hard at all. Well maybe by some US states rules it is. You can have a 9mm pistol in your night stands. Locked in a box but quite accessible quickly. Unless bad guy is standing over you with a crowbar. Sitting out ready to use is just asking for a dead child.

A long gun with scope. You could serial kill for months at 800 yards. The guys who go in blazing with an AR are expecting to die. Or get yourself cornered in a parking garage and die. Luckily smart sane types don't go on rampages like that often.

If you used a long rifle, shot a couple of cops and left the state, you could go for months. Cops would be driving around in tanks afraid to leave their armoured vehicle.

ARs fire an intermediate cartridge between a full rifle and a pistol round. Only good to about 200 yards effectively. That is the usual battlefield range though.

We were told in basic that the 200 yard aperture on the FN-FAL peepsight was the one to use. That way when the hippy jumps up to throw a tomato at you you get him between the eyes not shoot over his head. And that is a quote from an NCO never known to smile or crack a joke.

I claimed that people carrying guns scares cops...into not being able to do a proper job and suggested that people not carrying guns might help...then you went off

Why would a trained professional, who carries a gun, be afraid of guns?

It's a police officer's job to engage the populace with a calm demeanor and professionalism. If they can't do that, they should fine a new job.

It is legal to carry a handgun in every state. If a cop encounters a law-abiding gun owner who is carrying, it's the cops job to handle the situation with professionalism.

Trying to blame people who are following the law and well within their rights is ignorant on your part.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loxnzhf5KT1qk24fco1_400.gif

Even playing field? Keep telling yourself that.

Nice to see the dog got away.

How much money does it cost to keep a gunship in the air?

If there were ever to be a period of intense strife, the government would run out of money really fast, unless they turned to slave/prison labor... and even then, they'd have a hard time paying to keep a behemoth like that in the air.

What I find odd, is that you are all excited about posting a video of people being killed by the air, but you are terrified of guns (and sluts apparently).

How much money does it cost to keep a gunship in the air?

If there were ever to be a period of intense strife, the government would run out of money really fast, unless they turned to slave/prison labor... and even then, they'd have a hard time paying to keep a behemoth like that in the air.

What I find odd, is that you are all excited about posting a video of people being killed by the air, but you are terrified of guns (and sluts apparently).

Not to mention the political ramifications of turning an AH-64 loose on your own citizenry.....LOL they've LOST at that point.

All they have to do is nationalize the ammunition manufacturers. Put them under armed guard and wait for the ammo to run out. May take a while but would be cheaper and less messy than using armour of aircraft.

Where there is a will there is a way.

You get your point across but would still be dead on your even field.

Back