The AR-15

Where I live isn't bad, and I don't spend any time around drugs or people who use them or deal them.

You asked the pointless questions, I answered them.

Try again, with your position of privilege.

You want to buy me out of my properties? I guarantee you can't afford it.

They weren't pointless. I got some answers...and now some more.

I do think there needs to be a change in attitude towards guns in the US.
It will take baby steps like limiting magazine size.
But steps need to be taken.
No other civilized country has the gun issue the US has.
Maybe a bit better law enforcement as well.
I see Canada getting to a problem in Toronto.
They are starting to have a lot of gun crime and they better crack down on it soon.
People are calling for more gun laws here and the problem isn't the laws but the enforcement and penalties

They are starting to have a lot of gun crime and they better crack down on it soon.
People are calling for more gun laws here and the problem isn't the laws but the enforcement and penalties

Cool story bro.

What the fuck is the obsession with that shit? :confused:

It's like nobody on the "fuck gun owners" bandwagon understands that you can exchange mags in a process that's commonly known as "re-loading" .

It's right up there with "Ban scary looking rifle accessories, we got a pistol violence problem and that's clearly the best way to manage it!" derp the Democrats push.

Gun control advocates biggest problem is that none of them know a fucking thing about guns.

Last edited:
What the fuck is the obsession with that shit? :confused:

It's like nobody on the "fuck gun owners" bandwagon understand that you can exchange mags in a process that's commonly known as "re-loading" .

It's right up there with "Ban scary looking rifle accessories, we got a pistol violence problem and that's clearly the best way to manage it!" derp the Democrats push.

Gun control advocates biggest issues.....the biggest glaring problem the have right off the bat.

None of them know a fucking thing about guns.

I said the culture needs to change.
There are so many fanatics and it lets the crazies go crazy
Add a bit of control. Its supposed to be a civilized country
Do you propose doing nothing?
That hasn't worked so far

I said the culture needs to change.

Why?

supposed to be a civilized country

No it's supposed to be a free country....not always the same thing.

Do you propose doing nothing?

No, I think there are some very basic things we could do that would likely reduce gun violence problems noticeably and none of it has anything to do with idiotic accessory bans the fucking glue eating prohibitionist keep proposing.

That hasn't worked so far

What do you mean by "hasn't worked" ??

What work is freedom supposed to be doing? :confused:

I was kind of enjoying this whole gun thing for a while but the stupid is just getting to be too much.
A minority of people want to ban something that they don't understand and that a majority want. Fuck.

I was kind of enjoying this whole gun thing for a while but the stupid is just getting to be too much.
A minority of people want to ban something that they don't understand and that a majority want. Fuck.

I think what's the most irritating, is that people don't have a desire to learn anything, because that might challenge their incorrect assumptions about things. It's willful ignorance, and I find it annoying when anyone does it.

Same group of people also tend to hate free speech and capitalism.....go figure. :rolleyes:

If it wasn't for the native Amendment II inalienable liberty revering attitude in the US...

...Canada'd be just another 3rd-rate Communist Chinese takeout franchise.

Let's talk about it...

It's one of the most common civilian firearms on the planet.

Why are you afraid of it?
Why do you own one?
What questions do you have about it?

For the totally uninitiated, I ran across this the other day and I'd recommend it as a basic primer before discussing.

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/20/11975850/ar-15-owner-orlando

I love my AR-15 and my husband loves his as well. We own them because they are fun guns to own, to learn, and to shoot with. We are not crazy people that think the government is coming for us and we both maintain them and store them properly. They are a great gun to get into building and customizing and again fun to shoot and pretty cost conscience in that manner as well.

Why?

No it's supposed to be a free country....not always the same thing.

No, I think there are some very basic things we could do that would likely reduce gun violence problems noticeably and none of it has anything to do with idiotic accessory bans the fucking glue eating prohibitionist keep proposing.

What do you mean by "hasn't worked" ??

What work is freedom supposed to be doing? :confused:

Different country, different attitude.

We do figure we are free here but when I cross the border I see a difference.
Law enforcement is a big difference.
They are much more controlling here.

Oh well, not my fight

It's like nobody on the "fuck gun owners" bandwagon understands that you can exchange mags in a process that's commonly known as "re-loading"

It was the same lack of logic that got the Big Gulp banned in NYC. As if people can't just buy 2 of the smaller ones. :rolleyes:

Derp BS must be some kind of rancid brain disease 'cuz it sure doesn't allow rational thought once it strikes.

It was the same lack of logic that got the Big Gulp banned in NYC. As if people can't just buy 2 of the smaller ones. :rolleyes:

Derp BS must be some kind of rancid brain disease 'cuz it sure doesn't allow rational thought once it strikes.

Cause it would have nothing to do with fat being associated with lazy.
When you're that fat you're likely too lazy to carry 2 so you end up with a smaller one and don't end up so fat.

But when you're stupid too then you find ways to fuck the system and roll down the street in your fat chair and buy another at the next corner

When you're that fat you're likely too lazy to carry 2 so you end up with a smaller one and don't end up so fat.

But when you're stupid too then you find ways to fuck the system and roll down the street in your fat chair and buy another at the next corner

So, knowing that people want what they want, the answer is to...? Oh I know, make a law saying only 1 medium gulp in possession at a time. Like THAT is going to change anything.

Seriously, the whole idea smacks of what you said you like about your country - control by your government over every aspect of your life. That's not life. You think it is, but it's not. You are a slave. Owned and brainwashed completely to the point you don't even know what freedom really is. Nor do you want to find out. Worse, you won't let anyone else find out either.

AR-15's and other toys of mass destruction

Every place we shop, buy gas, and eat bans guns. So we don't need guns that are locked in a gun safe while we go out in public where retards, mentally disturbed, and mean hateful people may have an AR-15 in his/her pocket or purse.
We lived in Florida where guns can be concealed with a permit. We've shopped with friends with guns, the mentality and anger to use it while shopping. It was scary knowing they carried and most lkely some of those other rednecks shopping had weapons.
Thank goodness not all rednecks and other people have a short fuse.

We've seen school kids in Florida being bullied. We adopted our grandson who often got beat on and tormented because he wasn't a 'rich local'. We've seen haters who hate any race that's not white. We've seen hunters and redneck kids wih liquer who shouldn't have guns in plain site in their truck back window.
We've seen adults and teens with Pit Bull dogs in a cage in back of their truck, teasing and tormenting them to make them look fierce. We've seen kids on prescription drugs, kids with one parent that is stupider than the kids, and everything else that can make a good kid go bad.

As many say, it's not guns we need to worry about, it's humans.

Or as most big boned obese people do, get free refills and make it a diet soda.

McD's recently stopped selling Kiddy Meals with a cheeseburger because cheese is fattening.

So, knowing that people want what they want, the answer is to...? Oh I know, make a law saying only 1 medium gulp in possession at a time. Like THAT is going to change anything.

Seriously, the whole idea smacks of what you said you like about your country - control by your government over every aspect of your life. That's not life. You think it is, but it's not. You are a slave. Owned and brainwashed completely to the point you don't even know what freedom really is. Nor do you want to find out. Worse, you won't let anyone else find out either.

Well for sure you don't want the government to have anything to say about what you do, thats big corporations job to suck you in and take your money and kill you in the process. How dare the government do anything to make tobacco companies responsible for killing you

Well for sure you don't want the government to have anything to say about what you do, thats big corporations job to suck you in and take your money and kill you in the process. How dare the government do anything to make tobacco companies responsible for killing you

And your point is?

Or as most big boned obese people do, get free refills and make it a diet soda.

McD's recently stopped selling Kiddy Meals with a cheeseburger because cheese is fattening.

by cheese you mean that orange chemical mixture they put on it right?
and diet soda is a healthy choice to wash down a large order of fries

buybacks? I would never sell any of my firearms in a buyback. not even if the state said I had to, I would just vote with my feet and move elsewhere.

There is no other country in the world where you could have the guns you have now...

More firearms in public ==> more firearms-related deaths.

If you fight firearms restrictions, you own those deaths.

I have no use for maggots in love with mass murder.

A glock is actually what I'm carrying on me as I'm typing this. I carry it because it is just as reliable as a wheelgun, and because they don't jam.

You're basing your opinions on semi-auto pistols from the 1960s and 1970s. Today's semi-autos are reliable, which is why police use them. The only cops still carrying revolvers are dinosaurs.

Also, a revolver IS semi-auto, which is something you're calling for a ban on.

Every post in which you tell people that no one should have anything other than a single shot rifle or pistol, is a post in which you tell people that they don't have the right to defend themselves. Defensive shootouts don't end with one shot. Never have, never will.

I’m a lurker and I don’t often comment on the GB because most people are incapable or unwilling to have an intelligent and honest exchange of point of view. I don’t pay a great deal of attention to most characters but I’m familiar with you. I always thought you to be reasonable. Now, not so much.

As for the rest of the peanut gallery, I didn’t even read what you posted. Silly little men

Back