The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub and All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive. All are welcome!

daily_gifdump-29-8.gif
Dropping the driveshaft…. Is this some new sexual maneuver?

A lot of mileage on this thread! Lots of fun banter last night, I actually couldn’t keep up with it all!!

But that’s what makes a fun neighborhood bar!

Off to buy a new lawnmower. Rototill to expand the punkin patch and plant a bunch of sunflower seedlings before we have company around 5.

I’ll read your wacky hijynx tonite!

Catch yaz all later!!

Yw
So...new Zealand huh...
I bet it's beautiful
U have a sexy accent?
You know…in NZ…they think YOU have a sexy accent! 🤣

OK sports fans…you know what day it is? Yes, we covered the official meaning for us Yanks, but do you know what 2 Day is? Only the greatest day of RACING ever! Formula One in Monaco (the crown jewel of that circuit), Indy 500 in…Indy, and the whatever they’re calling the NASCAR race now n Charlotte.

So your Morning Zen will be a little different today…a picture of my Yacht parked at the race…can you see me? 🤣

IMG_2498.jpeg

Last edited:
The first time I ever threw up from drinking was from pounding vodka tonics all night at a party in high school. I only drank maybe three times in high school, so I was really hammered, but having a blast. But the party ran out of vodka, so someone started making me gin and tonics. I lost my lunch, tossed my cookies, and saw a couple things in the toilet that I still swear were organs.

Took 30 years before I could even take a sniff of gin and not turn green.
It’s a HS right of passage. Abuse cheap vodka or rum…thereby ruining your enjoyment of those spirits forever more…even though the quality rums and vodkas are good.

It’s a HS right of passage. Abuse cheap vodka or rum…thereby ruining your enjoyment of those spirits forever more…even though the quality rums and vodkas are good.

I knew a guy who did that in high school drinking sloe gin and 7-Up. Puked up what felt like his toenails. He swore off 7-Up forever . . . .

R.I.P., Frank.

Last edited:
Back