Tffa&c!!

Nope, trust me I can do much much worse..

Hopeless romantic love poet, and I've very much fine tuned my sweet talking skills, when I want to that is :p
 
tolyk said:
Nope, trust me I can do much much worse..

Hopeless romantic love poet, and I've very much fine tuned my sweet talking skills, when I want to that is :p

Well, you can forget all of that. I'm primed and ready to go. :D
 
cloudy said:
So are you, baby.

let's make Abs throw up some more

Thank you, but I must disagree. You are much more amazing than me. :heart:

(Who you doing, Abs? :p)
 
tolyk said:
*lol* If only it were really that simple. Never is.

True, it always take a bit of wooing, I guess. Pain in the arse, eh? :rolleyes:

Not that I need any... ;) :devil:
 
Tatelou said:
Thank you, but I must disagree. You are much more amazing than me. :heart:

(Who you doing, Abs? :p)

I have to go now, my mom is calling...yeah that's it...I can't play with you anymore......besides Charley dumped me, filthy whore, she just won't admit to how much she wants me...denial.:rolleyes:
 
Belegon said:
There's a diamond inside, we just need to squeeze hard enough...

Brilliant!

Ok, I'll sit on her chest, that will probably work. ;)
 
Tatelou said:
True, it always take a bit of wooing, I guess. Pain in the arse, eh? :rolleyes:

Not that I need any... ;) :devil:

Funny - I don't need much either.

"Get your naked ass over here!" usually works quite well, eh, Lou?
 
Tatelou said:
Brilliant!

Ok, I'll sit on her chest, that will probably work. ;)

Damn, you can squeeze that hard with those thighs? No wonder I couldn't hear anything a minute ago...
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I have to go now, my mom is calling...yeah that's it...I can't play with you anymore......besides Charley dumped me, filthy whore, she just won't admit to how much she wants me...denial.:rolleyes:

LOL! I just realised I said "Who you doing" in my post you quoted instead of "How you doing". :D

Awww, don't go, I was just about to sit on you. :heart:
 
Tatelou said:
LOL! I just realised I said "Who you doing" in my post you quoted instead of "How you doing". :D

Awww, don't go, I was just about to sit on you. :heart:

oooh better not, vella called me a porcupine. ouch!!!!
 
cloudy said:
Funny - I don't need much either.

"Get your naked ass over here!" usually works quite well, eh, Lou?


Heh.. Hey Cloudy,











get your naked ass over here!
 
cloudy said:
Funny - I don't need much either.

"Get your naked ass over here!" usually works quite well, eh, Lou?

Indeed! Fuck, yeah! That does the trick very well. :devil:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
oooh better not, vella called me a porcupine. ouch!!!!

But, I like pain. You can't put me off that easily...

Ok, yeah, maybe not quite that kind of pain. Ouch, indeed!!!
 
It's a steaming pile of cow dung, that's been left to cook in the hot sun. :cool:
 
Tatelou said:
It's a steaming pile of cow dung, that's been left to cook in the hot sun. :cool:

We need an extension, one week is not enough, where's Mlle Blue Balls?
 
Tatelou said:
It's a steaming pile of cow dung, that's been left to cook in the hot sun. :cool:

Well, that put's it ahead of a few of the stories I've read here recently. (None from the AH authors)
 
Tatelou said:
We need putting out of our freakin' misery.

I think we got swept up in the emotion, I still want to do it though, I just won't make it by Friday.

I don't know about the others, I think Charley is behind too. Cloudy probably has a book done already...lol.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I think we got swept up in the emotion, I still want to do it though, I just won't make it by Friday.

I don't know about the others, I think Charley is behind too. Cloudy probably has a book done already...lol.

What?????

I hate to disillusion you, babe.....but, um, no.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I think we got swept up in the emotion, I still want to do it though, I just won't make it by Friday.

I don't know about the others, I think Charley is behind too. Cloudy probably has a book done already...lol.

I just need to stop pissing about all over the 'net and buckle down and do some work. Where did I put that whipping boy?
 
Back
Top