tolyk
Checked out
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2004
- Posts
- 45,663
Belegon said:Don't be, we just made a pyschic connection thru a shared partner, er, experience. Doesn't have any other implications.
Yeah, I know.. but I'm striving to get to 500 post count
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Belegon said:Don't be, we just made a pyschic connection thru a shared partner, er, experience. Doesn't have any other implications.
whatever...the whole point is that you could stop it if you wanted to and you choose not to do so isn't it?ABSTRUSE said:I'm gagging![]()
tolyk said:Yeah, I know.. but I'm striving to get to 500 post count![]()
cloudy said:I think I just had a tingly reading this thread....
Belegon said:whatever...the whole point is that you could stop it if you wanted to and you choose not to do so isn't it?

cloudy said:I think I just had a tingly reading this thread....

cloudy said:I think I just had a tingly reading this thread....
ABSTRUSE said:No. i just hate when Lou gets all girlie![]()
Tatelou said:Well, I'm now back to "normal". Do your worst.![]()
(Shock Chick sends her thanks to both you and Belegon, btw. That gave her a good warm up for when she deals with me later. Eep!)
Belegon said:you're not the only one. personally, I really want to show this to a sub friend and see how she reacts. could get very interesting.

tolyk said:Well hey there CloudyYou missed the fun and games, I'm sure Belegon would agree that we could do them all over for ya
![]()
tolyk said:Heh.. "normal", thats not saying much Lou![]()

cloudy said:I'm never one to turn down fun and games, although Lou did take care of me very nicely earlier.

Tatelou said:Ooh, keep it up. Put downs have quite an effect on me when I'm in this mood. Seriously!
![]()
cloudy said:I'm never one to turn down fun and games, although Lou did take care of me very nicely earlier.
tolyk said:It wasn't intended as a put downWho said there is anything wrong with your normal? It just isn't saying much
We love ya for who you are Lou =)


Tatelou said:
And I didn't even need to resort to Shocky that time.![]()

Belegon said:I'd love to play more, but shouldn't start something I can't finish. Not that far from time to pick up the kids...
Tatelou said:I know it wasn't, sweetie. But, hey, I'm grasping at straws here. I'm gagging for it!!! LOL!
Thanks, babe.![]()
cloudy said:Amazing, isn't it?
![]()
)tolyk said:No problem, remember, aiming for that 500 post count *laugh*
