Tffa&c!!

Belegon said:
Don't be, we just made a pyschic connection thru a shared partner, er, experience. Doesn't have any other implications.

Yeah, I know.. but I'm striving to get to 500 post count ;)
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I'm gagging:rolleyes:
whatever...the whole point is that you could stop it if you wanted to and you choose not to do so isn't it?
 
tolyk said:
Yeah, I know.. but I'm striving to get to 500 post count ;)

Well, I'm now back to "normal". Do your worst. :cool:

(Shock Chick sends her thanks to both you and Belegon, btw. That gave her a good warm up for when she deals with me later. Eep!)
 
cloudy said:
I think I just had a tingly reading this thread....

you're not the only one. personally, I really want to show this to a sub friend and see how she reacts. could get very interesting.
 
Belegon said:
whatever...the whole point is that you could stop it if you wanted to and you choose not to do so isn't it?

No. i just hate when Lou gets all girlie:p
 
cloudy said:
I think I just had a tingly reading this thread....

Well hey there Cloudy ;) You missed the fun and games, I'm sure Belegon would agree that we could do them all over for ya ;)
 
Tatelou said:
Well, I'm now back to "normal". Do your worst. :cool:

(Shock Chick sends her thanks to both you and Belegon, btw. That gave her a good warm up for when she deals with me later. Eep!)

Heh.. "normal", thats not saying much Lou ;)
 
Belegon said:
you're not the only one. personally, I really want to show this to a sub friend and see how she reacts. could get very interesting.

Hey, go for it! From experience, I expect the result could be pretty explosive and a whole lot of fun!!! :devil:
 
tolyk said:
Well hey there Cloudy ;) You missed the fun and games, I'm sure Belegon would agree that we could do them all over for ya ;)

I'm never one to turn down fun and games, although Lou did take care of me very nicely earlier.
 
tolyk said:
Heh.. "normal", thats not saying much Lou ;)

Ooh, keep it up. Put downs have quite an effect on me when I'm in this mood. Seriously! ;)

:kiss:
 
cloudy said:
I'm never one to turn down fun and games, although Lou did take care of me very nicely earlier.

:D

And I didn't even need to resort to Shocky that time. ;)
 
Tatelou said:
Ooh, keep it up. Put downs have quite an effect on me when I'm in this mood. Seriously! ;)

:kiss:

It wasn't intended as a put down :) Who said there is anything wrong with your normal? It just isn't saying much ;)

We love ya for who you are Lou =)
 
cloudy said:
I'm never one to turn down fun and games, although Lou did take care of me very nicely earlier.

I'd love to play more, but shouldn't start something I can't finish. Not that far from time to pick up the kids...
 
tolyk said:
It wasn't intended as a put down :) Who said there is anything wrong with your normal? It just isn't saying much ;)

We love ya for who you are Lou =)

I know it wasn't, sweetie. But, hey, I'm grasping at straws here. I'm gagging for it!!! LOL! :D

Thanks, babe. :kiss:
 
Belegon said:
I'd love to play more, but shouldn't start something I can't finish. Not that far from time to pick up the kids...

I forget about the time difference. I was just thinking about going to bed soon. See post above. :D ;)
 
Tatelou said:
I know it wasn't, sweetie. But, hey, I'm grasping at straws here. I'm gagging for it!!! LOL! :D

Thanks, babe. :kiss:

No problem, remember, aiming for that 500 post count *laugh*
 
tolyk said:
No problem, remember, aiming for that 500 post count *laugh*

LOL!

Well, throw a few names in my direction. That should keep you good for a few posts. :D
 
Back
Top