ABSTRUSE
Cirque du Freak
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2003
- Posts
- 50,094
Shock Chick said:Chicken shit.
Hey this is Charley's area of expertise, I'm just her lackey.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Shock Chick said:Chicken shit.
Belegon said:Ok, i can do this...let's see, how do my vict..er.. lovers usually react? Wait, I know..
Yes Mistresss ~places head at her feet~

vella_ms said:oh dear god..
gettin out the popcorn and watchin the show!
Shock Chick said:That's a good little subby boy, you know it makes sense.
(Awww, shit, I dunno about you, but I'm finding this tough! Lou).
*AHEM! BACK TO BITCH MODE*
Yeah, that's it. Now, hands behind your back...
ABSTRUSE said:Hey this is Charley's area of expertise, I'm just her lackey.
Shock Chick said:Oh jeez, grow a back bone, will ya?
Belegon said:(Yeh, me too, but it is good research...)
Yes mistress
)tolyk said:Moi? Trouble? Non non non. And thats all I can recall for spelling in french.. geez, what a waste of 5 years![]()
Shock Chick said:Do something useful and pass me that length of rope.

ABSTRUSE said:Fuck you it's hard enough growing horns and a tail.
Shock Chick said:('Tis true.)
Right, palms open, I wanna bind this rope round good and proper.
Shock Chick said:
(Awww, shit, I dunno about you, but I'm finding this tough! Lou).

Shock Chick said:Fuck you right back, sweetheart.
Now quit the inane babbling and get those candles lit!
Belegon said:damn, that's tight! Oh shit, did I say that out loud?
Sorry, Mistress, so sorry...
tolyk said:I dunno about you Belegon, but I mentally replaced tough with hard and suddenly burst out laughing
I had to read it again to see that she used tough, seriously.
)Shock Chick said:You don't need to speak in any language. Lie on the floor, flat on your back. I'll see to you in a minute...
ABSTRUSE said:Light the candles, get rope, bring the hot oil....now I'm your lackey.
Vella, get the nipple clamps off your nose and stop playing around.
Shock Chick said:Get the fuck up! NOW!
Right, over the bed. One mumble of complaint from you and I start with the candle treatment.
Ass in the air, come on!!!
tolyk said:Naw, I'm not a sub, I've always prefered the dom role*slaps you hard on the arse*

CharleyH said:Eating Vella, I mean popcorn with Vella, I call for the Gyakuebi!
[color=cc99ff]fancy name for hog tie *wink[/color]
tolyk said:Naw, I'm not a sub, I've always prefered the dom role*slaps you hard on the arse*
Belegon said:Ok, no complaints, keep your smart ass mouth under control or your ass will be smart...wait, isn't that the point?...just shut up and move!
Yes Mistress!
~moves to the bed~
edited to add: light blue is internal monologue
Belegon said:Hey, it's all in the name of research!