Tffa&c!!

Belegon said:
Ok, i can do this...let's see, how do my vict..er.. lovers usually react? Wait, I know..

Yes Mistresss ~places head at her feet~

That's a good little subby boy, you know it makes sense. :devil:

(Awww, shit, I dunno about you, but I'm finding this tough! Lou ;) ).

*AHEM! BACK TO BITCH MODE*

Yeah, that's it. Now, hands behind your back...
 
Shock Chick said:
That's a good little subby boy, you know it makes sense. :devil:

(Awww, shit, I dunno about you, but I'm finding this tough! Lou ;) ).

*AHEM! BACK TO BITCH MODE*

Yeah, that's it. Now, hands behind your back...

(Yeh, me too, but it is good research...)

Yes mistress
 
Moi? Trouble? Non non non. And thats all I can recall for spelling in french.. geez, what a waste of 5 years :p
 
tolyk said:
Moi? Trouble? Non non non. And thats all I can recall for spelling in french.. geez, what a waste of 5 years :p

You don't need to speak in any language. Lie on the floor, flat on your back. I'll see to you in a minute...
 
Shock Chick said:
Do something useful and pass me that length of rope.

heres that rope.. please.. show us everything youre made of..

mmmmwwwaaaaaaaa!:devil:
 
Shock Chick said:
('Tis true. :D)

Right, palms open, I wanna bind this rope round good and proper.

damn, that's tight! Oh shit, did I say that out loud?

Sorry, Mistress, so sorry...
 
Shock Chick said:

(Awww, shit, I dunno about you, but I'm finding this tough! Lou ;) ).

I dunno about you Belegon, but I mentally replaced tough with hard and suddenly burst out laughing :p

I had to read it again to see that she used tough, seriously.
 
Shock Chick said:
Fuck you right back, sweetheart.

Now quit the inane babbling and get those candles lit!

Light the candles, get rope, bring the hot oil....now I'm your lackey.

Vella, get the nipple clamps off your nose and stop playing around.
 
Belegon said:
damn, that's tight! Oh shit, did I say that out loud?

Sorry, Mistress, so sorry...

Get the fuck up! NOW!

Right, over the bed. One mumble of complaint from you and I start with the candle treatment.

Ass in the air, come on!!!
 
Eating Vella, I mean popcorn with Vella, I call for the Gyakuebi!

[color=cc99ff]fancy name for hog tie *wink[/color]
 
tolyk said:
I dunno about you Belegon, but I mentally replaced tough with hard and suddenly burst out laughing :p

I had to read it again to see that she used tough, seriously.

Quit trying to be funny and asume the prone position. You'd better be fucking hard, mate! Or you are in BIG trouble!

(LOL! :D)
 
Shock Chick said:
You don't need to speak in any language. Lie on the floor, flat on your back. I'll see to you in a minute...

Naw, I'm not a sub, I've always prefered the dom role ;) *slaps you hard on the arse*
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Light the candles, get rope, bring the hot oil....now I'm your lackey.

Vella, get the nipple clamps off your nose and stop playing around.

If you're a good girl, you might get some in a minute. Just do as you're told!
 
Shock Chick said:
Get the fuck up! NOW!

Right, over the bed. One mumble of complaint from you and I start with the candle treatment.

Ass in the air, come on!!!

Ok, no complaints, keep your smart ass mouth under control or your ass will be smart...wait, isn't that the point?...just shut up and move!

Yes Mistress!

~moves to the bed~

edited to add: light blue is internal monologue
 
tolyk said:
Naw, I'm not a sub, I've always prefered the dom role ;) *slaps you hard on the arse*

Tough shit, mate! I'm calling the shots tonight.

You even attempt to touch me again without permission and you go without, completely.

*whips right foot out, fast, taking Tolyk's legs out from under him*

Hmmm, you look good down there.

:devil:
 
CharleyH said:
Eating Vella, I mean popcorn with Vella, I call for the Gyakuebi!

[color=cc99ff]fancy name for hog tie *wink[/color]

(Charley, my love, I'll be calling on you if I need a hand with this rebellious lot. ;) )
 
tolyk said:
Naw, I'm not a sub, I've always prefered the dom role ;) *slaps you hard on the arse*

Hey, it's all in the name of research!
 
Belegon said:
Ok, no complaints, keep your smart ass mouth under control or your ass will be smart...wait, isn't that the point?...just shut up and move!

Yes Mistress!

~moves to the bed~

edited to add: light blue is internal monologue

Hmmm, nice ass. Nice and firm. It's gonna make a fucking great noise when I...

*SMACK*

Ahhhh, that was satisfying.
 
Back
Top