Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ABSTRUSE said:I'd be happy just to watch.
Belegon said:and I just might enjoy the fact that you were...
ABSTRUSE said:I'm taking pictures too. The girls love to ham it up.![]()
Belegon said:just make sure you get my good side...
Belegon said:just make sure you get my good side...

ABSTRUSE said:It's all good.
Tatelou said:You won't have a good side, darlin'. You won't even have chance to notice who's in the room and who isn't.
Bound, gagged, blindfolded. Yep, trussed up like a christmas turkey.
![]()
Tatelou said:Bitch. You succeeded in making me look bad, again!!!
Tatelou said:Bitch. You succeeded in making me look bad, again!!!
Belegon said:hmmm, I've never truly tried this side of that particular coin, but considering who the participants would be...Fuck it, you only live once!


Belegon said:I want to see you be bad!
now, look bad? That is just not possible...



Tatelou said:That's the spirit!
Actually, this job calls for Shocky.![]()
Belegon said:Ok, now there is a note of fear creeping in. Is that a good thing for this?

ABSTRUSE said:PMSL!!!!!!!!!
Don't you bring Shocky here,,, there's enough evil with Charley lurking about.![]()
Shock Chick said:http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin/evilgrin25.gif
Lou's feeling a bit cranky anyway, so I sent her to bed.
You are mine!!!
Shocky![]()
Belegon said:I like evil. but be warned, I bite! (if you want me to)

Shock Chick said:You won't be able to bite me, boy! That's what this fucker's for!!!
*holds up ball-gag*
![]()
Belegon said:Please, mistress, not until I get a chance to kiss the kitties!
ABSTRUSE said:I'm outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The rest of you are on your own.![]()
Shock Chick said:Nope, I don't do requests.
Get down on your knees!!!
Belegon said:Ok, i can do this...let's see, how do my vict..er.. lovers usually react? Wait, I know..
Yes Mistresss ~places head at her feet~