Tffa&c!!

Belegon said:
just make sure you get my good side...

You won't have a good side, darlin'. You won't even have chance to notice who's in the room and who isn't.

Bound, gagged, blindfolded. Yep, trussed up like a christmas turkey.

:devil:
 
Tatelou said:
You won't have a good side, darlin'. You won't even have chance to notice who's in the room and who isn't.

Bound, gagged, blindfolded. Yep, trussed up like a christmas turkey.

:devil:

hmmm, I've never truly tried this side of that particular coin, but considering who the participants would be...Fuck it, you only live once!
 
Tatelou said:
Bitch. You succeeded in making me look bad, again!!!

I want to see you be bad!

now, look bad? That is just not possible...
 
Belegon said:
hmmm, I've never truly tried this side of that particular coin, but considering who the participants would be...Fuck it, you only live once!

That's the spirit! :D

Actually, this job calls for Shocky. :devil:
 
Belegon said:
I want to see you be bad!

now, look bad? That is just not possible...

Keep watching, and you might be surprised. ;)

You sweetheart. :kiss:

Lou :rose:

P.S. Abs: F U! :p
 
Tatelou said:
That's the spirit! :D

Actually, this job calls for Shocky. :devil:

Ok, now there is a note of fear creeping in. Is that a good thing for this?
 
PMSL!!!!!!!!!

Don't you bring Shocky here,,, there's enough evil with Charley lurking about.:devil:
 
Belegon said:
I like evil. but be warned, I bite! (if you want me to)

You won't be able to bite me, boy! That's what this fucker's for!!!

*holds up ball-gag*

:devil:
 
Shock Chick said:
You won't be able to bite me, boy! That's what this fucker's for!!!

*holds up ball-gag*

:devil:

Please, mistress, not until I get a chance to kiss the kitties!
 
Shock Chick said:
Nope, I don't do requests.

Get down on your knees!!!

Ok, i can do this...let's see, how do my vict..er.. lovers usually react? Wait, I know..

Yes Mistresss ~places head at her feet~
 
Belegon said:
Ok, i can do this...let's see, how do my vict..er.. lovers usually react? Wait, I know..

Yes Mistresss ~places head at her feet~

oh dear god..


gettin out the popcorn and watchin the show!
 
Back
Top