Tffa&c!!

Sorry guys. I was temporarily taken back on the mother ship. Now every one's gone again.
fuck it all.:mad:
 
Still here, sweetheart, making a very lousy attempt to write something, anything....
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Sorry guys. I was temporarily taken back on the mother ship. Now every one's gone again.
fuck it all.:mad:


*tapping you lightly on the shoulder*.....excuse me Abs.......but I'm here.

:)
 
cheerful_deviant said:
I'm like that every day. You get used to it after a while. :rolleyes:

Dear lord, I hope not.

I know what my problem is.....can it take any damn longer for the end of August to get here?
 
CharleyH said:
I'm searching for my ring actually :D

You'll never get that back. She makes the Black Hole of Calcutta look inviting. ;)

(Abs, you know I love you more than my mousemat).
 
Tatelou said:
You'll never get that back. She makes the Black Hole of Calcutta look inviting. ;)

(Abs, you know I love you more than my mousemat).

LOL. Whoa, you're on a high roll today. lol
 
Tatelou said:
Yup. But, then again, it takes a lot of practice to become a die-hard real troll.

*sigh*

I know. But I'm trying so hard! Pounding the boards with posts at all times of day and night!

*sob*

I'll never be that good.

:p
 
Sorry, I was trying to hock this ring I found...friggen cubic zirconia piece of shit. All I got was $1.50.
 
CharleyH said:
LOL. Whoa, you're on a high roll today. lol

I'm in one of those moods. :cool:

(I think it's an after-effect of last night. Fuck, that was funny! :D)
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Sorry, I was trying to hock this ring I found...friggen cubic zirconia piece of shit. All I got was $1.50.

Oooooooooooooooooh shit!!!!

Bahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I can't even buy a beer with that.:rolleyes:

Ya, just a couple of more tricks, Abs, and you'll be able to get a half pint.

(no intended reference to Little House on the Prarie -sp)
 
Back
Top