Tffa&c!!

ABSTRUSE said:
I use SPF 300.

That's a relief, because I was picturing the Abs in the Plastic Bubble, instead of John Travolta.

What's shaking country girl? :D
 
CharleyH said:
That's a relief, because I was picturing the Abs in the Plastic Bubble, instead of John Travolta.

What's shaking country girl? :D
Psst. your showing your age.

Nada chica......just chillin with the boo and hangin with the peeps. Wassup with y'all?
You got an interview huh? Put out if you have to,you need the job.
 
A meeting and gag - four interviews :) I find I am overqualified for Micky D's, and need to dumb down my CV, or else come live with you, and "bring me squirrels." ;)

PS: The AV. Is that you and Becca in gay disguise?
 
CharleyH said:
A meeting and gag - four interviews :) I find I am overqualified for Micky D's, and need to dumb down my CV, or else come live with you, and "bring me squirrels." ;)

PS: The AV. Is that you and Becca in gay disguise?
You can come and live with me...you're cooking. Bring the squirrels, the dog will love em.

PS...is it that obvious?
 
cloudy said:
That's MISS redskin to you, white-eyes. ;)
that's red-eyes to you Miss.

Where's the squirrel bitch, she was supposed to meet me here?

and where's the Brit bitch?
 
cloudy said:
'ello, my be-otches....

damn I miss insulting all of you. :(

We are not prejudiced in this country, we fucked the red skins and called them Metis :| Us lesbians (edit and leave cus its very Juan-like :devil: ) types are excluded btw :D cant make you reservationists preggo :D
 
Last edited:
Tatelou said:
Drinking tea and writing porn.

Not with baubles! Please - no porcelain figures:D Unless :devil: one outlined with Abs ass - keep sake, for sure!
 
I think Americans suck ... cock ... judging from your AV ... but GW cock otherwise. Who dares to disagree :D

Oh and add soon Brits will be sucking the tit of QUEEN CAMILLA! :D
 
cloudy said:
I thought it was called a "v-ahhhh-zzzz"

Yay! Cloudy's learnt "Brit-speak".

(Or were you doing Canadian? Say it again, I'll listen harder this time.)
 
ABSTRUSE said:
How snooty of you............I wanted Lou to worry...that way she gets frown lines.

I have laughter lines. Four of them are down to you. :cool:
 
Back
Top