Tffa&c!!

Tatelou said:
That trip to the denist has a lot to answer for. Oh no, wait... this is normal for her. ;)


BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....did you notice she didn't come back? she probably forgot she was talking to us.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....did you notice she didn't come back? she probably forgot she was talking to us.

Yeah, I noticed. Again, that's normal behaviour. ;)

She probably got distracted by little furry things scratching at her unmentionables.
 
Tatelou said:
Yo Slag. :heart:



Charley, send it where? Send the idea out to the masses, to see if you get any takers?

LOL - no no, send it your way to determine if it already starts out way TOO Sadistic, humiliating, leading to, um canabalism? :rolleyes:

Where is Blackies post? I am missing it in my window? :( ABS! Skank yourself you dirty little . . . hm, I'd say bugger, but have not heard the deets yet :D
 
Tatelou said:
Yeah, I noticed. Again, that's normal behaviour. ;)

She probably got distracted by little furry things scratching at her unmentionables.

Don't talk about O that way!

Oh wait, he's shaved. WTF!:eek:
 
CharleyH said:
LOL - no no, send it your way to determine if it already starts out way TOO Sadistic, humiliating, leading to, um canabalism? :rolleyes:

Where is Blackies post? I am missing it in my window? :( ABS! Skank yourself you dirty little . . . hm, I'd say bugger, but have not heard the deets yet :D

Um... Yes?

Send it over, babe. ;)
 
CharleyH said:
LOL - no no, send it your way to determine if it already starts out way TOO Sadistic, humiliating, leading to, um canabalism? :rolleyes:

Where is Blackies post? I am missing it in my window? :( ABS! Skank yourself you dirty little . . . hm, I'd say bugger, but have not heard the deets yet :D

I've missed you....................NOT!!!
 
oh hey. He at least nominated me in the Lit dick awards. :) Pic and all for the curious. I didn't nominate you Abs, sorry. They need more categories, otherwise you'd be mine . . . My excuse is it was sentimental and close to you, and Lauren would have hurt me :|

lol
 
CharleyH said:
oh hey. He at least nominated me in the Lit dick awards. :) Pic and all for the curious. I didn't nominate you Abs, sorry. They need more categories, otherwise you'd be mine . . . My excuse is it was sentimental and close to you, and Lauren would have hurt me :|

lol


LOL.......No need to fret, I didn't expect to be nominated until Cloudy mentioned I was....I'm afraid of Lauren too.
 
ok maybe did something wrong Lou. It says waiting to accept in Yahoo? Too long for PM
 
ABSTRUSE said:
LOL.......No need to fret, I didn't expect to be nominated until Cloudy mentioned I was....I'm afraid of Lauren too.

MWAH!

Too many authors, and really, I do love so many :) but one vote goes to . . . well you know! Although the Becca and me scene in sailing is nommed in sex. I think my olympic story is worth of humour :| and Golden Flox is worthy of most bizarre sex scene!
 
CharleyH said:
MWAH!

Too many authors, and really, I do love so many :) but one vote goes to . . . well you know! Although the Becca and me scene in sailing is nommed in sex. I think my olympic story is worth of humour :| and Golden Flox is worthy of most bizarre sex scene!

is that a hint???

I agree, so many good authors and stories out there, it's hard to choose from.
 
DAMN! I cleared the bar! LOL

Where Lou? I only have yahoo, which does not seem to let me transfer unless you are there. :) And too long for PM?
 
CharleyH said:
DAMN! I cleared the bar! LOL

Where Lou? I only have yahoo, which does not seem to let me transfer unless you are there. :) And too long for PM?


Hm, want to send to me and I'll forward it?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
is that a hint???

I agree, so many good authors and stories out there, it's hard to choose from.

It is. We are all biased. :D You against the Amish :| LOL
 
CharleyH said:
DAMN! I cleared the bar! LOL

Where Lou? I only have yahoo, which does not seem to let me transfer unless you are there. :) And too long for PM?

Oops, no sorry, not logged in right now.

Don't you have my email addie?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Let my people go!!!

INBRED pseudo vampire with balls cut off :| :D ok give me SOMEthing, I can respond too. Out for the diing breed of smokes :)
 
CharleyH said:
INBRED pseudo vampire with balls cut off :| :D ok give me SOMEthing, I can respond too. Out for the diing breed of smokes :)

Well that worked.

SquirrelovingdykefromHades.
 
FUCK! :D It took me like an hour to find this god damn thread! (well side tracked) How will Mlle find her way home if it is on page 12? (she still owes us a FULL UNI-TIT).

Anyhow why the hell was I looking for this? Yes, recall. Abs :kiss:

PROMO. I posted a poem that 2 people bombed. One (not anyone who bombed me), but no offence to Trent-Dutch, who did actually mention it in poetry reviews. But HOW does one not understand the simplicity of my poem? Hm? It is (semi- cuz I ain't) straight forward.

Needed to bitch. Go down forth and vote!!! ;)

As for my story, yeah, well come on. It is hot in a starting vanilla way. It's meant to be a tease! Go read and weep bitches! Go forth :) on Abs lead ;)


and thank you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top