Tffa&c!!

BUGGER!

I was gonna say something really earth-shatteringly profound for my 15,000th post. That'll teach me to randomly post a load of bollocks.

Now you'll never know. :rolleyes:

Shit. 15,000. That's sad.
 
Tatelou said:
BUGGER!

I was gonna say something really earth-shatteringly profound for my 15,000th post. That'll teach me to randomly post a load of bollocks.

Now you'll never know. :rolleyes:

Shit. 15,000. That's sad.

I'm sadder:(
 
Among other truly, well, my life weird, things, I have been freelancing as much as possible. If I get these write ups done by the 14th, I get extra cash. This has meant 11 hour days immersing myself in the sickest :devil: forms of writing!

But then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a candle flicker across the Great Lakes and beyond the arm pit of Buffalo, and as I looked, a British flake landed on my little nose and I knew right then, I could not wait a moment more!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
CharleyH said:
Among other truly, well, my life weird, things, I have been freelancing as much as possible. If I get these write ups done by the 14th, I get extra cash. This has meant 11 hour days immersing myself in the sickest :devil: forms of writing!

But then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a candle flicker across the Great Lakes and beyond the arm pit of Buffalo, and as I looked, a British flake landed on my little nose and I knew right then, I could not wait a moment more!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

HUGE *HUGS* and kisses all over your beautiful face (yes, I am THAT pleased to see you. :D).

So good to see you, Charley. Thanks for dropping in, babe.

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
 
CharleyH said:
Among other truly, well, my life weird, things, I have been freelancing as much as possible. If I get these write ups done by the 14th, I get extra cash. This has meant 11 hour days immersing myself in the sickest :devil: forms of writing!

But then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a candle flicker across the Great Lakes and beyond the arm pit of Buffalo, and as I looked, a British flake landed on my little nose and I knew right then, I could not wait a moment more!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

CHARLEY!!!!

MWAH!!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Mwah and kisses all over the place back at you two. I miss being around this asylum :D

Sorry I missed Nurse Ratched. REAL sorry! :rolleyes:
 
CharleyH said:
Mwah and kisses all over the place back at you two. I miss being around this asylum :D

Sorry I missed Nurse Ratched. REAL sorry! :rolleyes:

Nurse Ratched!

*snicker*

did you know that Louise Fletcher is my cousin? Second or third, I can't remember....
 
Yes. I think I read that somewhere. Amazing frigging movie!!! Even now.
 
CharleyH said:
Mwah and kisses all over the place back at you two. I miss being around this asylum :D

Sorry I missed Nurse Ratched. REAL sorry! :rolleyes:

LOL! :D

She'll be gutted. ;)
 
Well she does live in a country with guns, and enormous numbers of deer, so it will not surprise me! :D
 
You two tell me about your Lit lives and what I have missed! Any . . . fights? :D
 
CharleyH said:
Well she does live in a country with guns, and enormous numbers of deer, so it will not surprise me! :D

PMSL! It's so good to have you back, with your humour. :D

As for what's going on around here. Same old, really. There's been a couple of good threads, one about why men might be born gay (long story) and Sweet's "Post here once" thread, which is very cool.
 
CharleyH said:
You two tell me about your Lit lives and what I have missed! Any . . . fights? :D

No fights, not that I know of, anyway.

I've got a story I started this morning....very, very little written so far, but at least it's started, anyway. It's for the "Magic in America" chain, and it's going to be another erotic horror story. Weird, I never would have thought I would write for that category.

Other than that, same ol', same ol'. What can I say? My life is boring. :(
 
cloudy said:
No fights, not that I know of, anyway.

I've got a story I started this morning....very, very little written so far, but at least it's started, anyway. It's for the "Magic in America" chain, and it's going to be another erotic horror story. Weird, I never would have thought I would write for that category.

Other than that, same ol', same ol'. What can I say? My life is boring. :(

Believe me, I have met dull people that could talk you to sleep! You want an introduction? LOL - You certainly would never say THAT line again. Besides, I seem to recall a recent intriguing conversation, and boring my dear, your life is not!

Hm. I have a first chapter of an erotic horror that I started last year. I feel it is too, well, bloody for the likes of Lit. :D
 
CharleyH said:
Believe me, I have met dull people that could talk you to sleep! You want an introduction? LOL - You certainly would never say THAT line again. Besides, I seem to recall a recent intriguing conversation, and boring my dear, your life is not!

Hm. I have a first chapter of an erotic horror that I started last year. I feel it is too, well, bloody for the likes of Lit. :D

I think I'm going to take that experience I was telling you about, and twist it and tweak it into a story.....whatcha think?
 
cloudy said:
I think I'm going to take that experience I was telling you about, and twist it and tweak it into a story.....whatcha think?

I think its an amazing idea. Thats what erotica is! I had an experience a while back where I was invited to fly to indonesia, and travel the phillipines at least. I liked the people, they were attractive, and the girls were honey's (not Honey). I declined, long story, but . . . it will make a good story :D

Edit to add: if that sounds too weird for you, you should hear the rest of my life! ROFL
 
CharleyH said:
I think its an amazing idea. Thats what erotica is! I had an experience a while back where I was invited to fly to indonesia, and travel the phillipines at least. I liked the people, they were attractive, and the girls were honey's (not Honey). I declined, long story, but . . . it will make a good story :D

Edit to add: if that sounds too weird for you, you should hear the rest of my life! ROFL

Glad you think it's a good idea - plus, it fit's the whole "Magic in America" theme very well, I think.
 
Back
Top