Tffa&c!!

going now :) to have a master romp with love and then perhaps whip some real flesh with new flogger :devil:
 
Hey all you bitches! Miss your hellishness.

I hope I don't lose my ability to properly insult those I admire....nah, won't happen.:cool:
 
Tatelou said:
Good, that means I'm in good company.

Good, but not sane.

Sup girls? Feel like I haven't talked to anyone since..um last year.

Anyone see Charley?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Good, but not sane.

Sup girls? Feel like I haven't talked to anyone since..um last year.

Anyone see Charley?

Indeed.

Not much. You haven't.

No.

(I've lost my voice.)
 
Tatelou said:
Indeed.

Not much. You haven't.

No.

(I've lost my voice.)
I thought you sounded funny, I've been battleing a stomach bug from hell and the worst arthritis pain I've had in ages, it's good to get old.:rolleyes:

I wonder where Charley is? Should we check the hospitals or prisons?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I thought you sounded funny, I've been battleing a stomach bug from hell and the worst arthritis pain I've had in ages, it's good to get old.:rolleyes:

I wonder where Charley is? Should we check the hospitals or prisons?

Awww! 'Ave an 'ug. :kiss:

Nah, wildlife sanctuaries?
 
Tatelou said:
Awww! 'Ave an 'ug. :kiss:

Nah, wildlife sanctuaries?

Thanks love, same to you.:kiss: :heart:

Good idea! maybe an igloo or the bus station too? Maybe she's with McKenna?
 
Hey Lou.

It's 2005 in case you didn't know. I forgot already...lol. Hope I don't have to write any checks.
 
Hey Abs!

Yep, it's 2005 and I have a good feeling in my waters. Something's happened down there, anyway. :eek:

I'm feeling good today, so watch out. :devil:

I know I have cheques to write, but they can wait.
 
Tatelou said:
Yep, it's 2005 and I have a good feeling in my waters. Something's happened down there, anyway. :eek:


LOL......can you translate this please?
Remember when the year 2000 sounded like something from Sci-fi when you were little?

I want to go to the movies and see "White Noise", wanna go with me?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
LOL......can you translate this please?
Remember when the year 2000 sounded like something from Sci-fi when you were little?

I want to go to the movies and see "White Noise", wanna go with me?

Yes, I came. :p

Such class. :cool:

Yeah, I remember that! Only just, though. I remember when Prince brought out 1999 - it seemed that year would never come.

Yep, I'll just grab my handbag and I'm on my way.
 
Tatelou said:
Yes, I came. :p

Such class. :cool:

Yeah, I remember that! Only just, though. I remember when Prince brought out 1999 - it seemed that year would never come.

Yep, I'll just grab my handbag and I'm on my way.

Um.......I have nothing that can even come close to what I thought it was.

Moving on........

Remember when Prince was called Prince and then he was a symbol and now he's Prince again? What a twit.

Oh, btw.....you're paying for the movie, I'll get the snacks.......Biggest popcorn and I'll sneak in a few beers...shhhhh. Go onto aaevp.com you can hear some of them there if you're interested.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Um.......I have nothing that can even come close to what I thought it was.

Moving on........

Remember when Prince was called Prince and then he was a symbol and now he's Prince again? What a twit.

Oh, btw.....you're paying for the movie, I'll get the snacks.......Biggest popcorn and I'll sneak in a few beers...shhhhh. Go onto aaevp.com you can hear some of them there if you're interested.

LOL!

Good move. :eek:

Yep, twit's right. No, make that TWAT!

OK, cool, I get the best deal out of that. My snacks bill is usually more than the tickets. :p

Cool site! Looks like a bloody good film, and the rest of the site is very interesting. Might be some good story ideas there. :D
 
Tatelou said:
LOL!

Good move. :eek:

Yep, twit's right. No, make that TWAT!

OK, cool, I get the best deal out of that. My snacks bill is usually more than the tickets. :p

Cool site! Looks like a bloody good film, and the rest of the site is very interesting. Might be some good story ideas there. :D

I thought I was the only one that pigged out at the movies, oh I hope you're not one of those people that talks during a movie, cause I'll have to kill you.

Hey! We should write a story together some day......LOL.

Are the girls back in school yet?
 
ABSTRUSE said:
I thought I was the only one that pigged out at the movies, oh I hope you're not one of those people that talks during a movie, cause I'll have to kill you.

Hey! We should write a story together some day......LOL.

Are the girls back in school yet?

Nah, I'm a condierate movie-goer, I even chew quietly.

LOL! Yes, what a good idea! We should. :D

Yep, they went back today, luvvem. I do miss them, but well, yannow? :)
 
Tatelou said:
Nah, I'm a condierate movie-goer, I even chew quietly.

LOL! Yes, what a good idea! We should. :D

Yep, they went back today, luvvem. I do miss them, but well, yannow? :)

Good. I hate noisy people during movies.

We'll have to give it a go sometime...LOL.

Mine went back yesterday, well not the diva, she was sick along with me, but she went back today. I have some peace until they get home and all hell breaks loose again.
And the fucking dog is making me nuts too! She's going through a second puppyhood.
 
Back
Top