Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tatelou said:
Tatelou said:Good, that means I'm in good company.
ABSTRUSE said:Good, but not sane.
Sup girls? Feel like I haven't talked to anyone since..um last year.
Anyone see Charley?
I thought you sounded funny, I've been battleing a stomach bug from hell and the worst arthritis pain I've had in ages, it's good to get old.Tatelou said:Indeed.
Not much. You haven't.
No.
(I've lost my voice.)
ABSTRUSE said:I thought you sounded funny, I've been battleing a stomach bug from hell and the worst arthritis pain I've had in ages, it's good to get old.![]()
I wonder where Charley is? Should we check the hospitals or prisons?

Tatelou said:Awww! 'Ave an 'ug.
Nah, wildlife sanctuaries?
Tatelou said:

Tatelou said:Yep, it's 2005 and I have a good feeling in my waters. Something's happened down there, anyway.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:LOL......can you translate this please?
Remember when the year 2000 sounded like something from Sci-fi when you were little?
I want to go to the movies and see "White Noise", wanna go with me?

Tatelou said:Yes, I came.
Such class.
Yeah, I remember that! Only just, though. I remember when Prince brought out 1999 - it seemed that year would never come.
Yep, I'll just grab my handbag and I'm on my way.
ABSTRUSE said:Um.......I have nothing that can even come close to what I thought it was.
Moving on........
Remember when Prince was called Prince and then he was a symbol and now he's Prince again? What a twit.
Oh, btw.....you're paying for the movie, I'll get the snacks.......Biggest popcorn and I'll sneak in a few beers...shhhhh. Go onto aaevp.com you can hear some of them there if you're interested.


Tatelou said:LOL!
Good move.![]()
Yep, twit's right. No, make that TWAT!
OK, cool, I get the best deal out of that. My snacks bill is usually more than the tickets.
Cool site! Looks like a bloody good film, and the rest of the site is very interesting. Might be some good story ideas there.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:I thought I was the only one that pigged out at the movies, oh I hope you're not one of those people that talks during a movie, cause I'll have to kill you.
Hey! We should write a story together some day......LOL.
Are the girls back in school yet?

Tatelou said:Nah, I'm a condierate movie-goer, I even chew quietly.
LOL! Yes, what a good idea! We should.
Yep, they went back today, luvvem. I do miss them, but well, yannow?![]()
