Tffa&c!!

CharleyH said:
Actually there is some genetic technique where we can merge my, your and Lou's genetic factors with the male of our choice. We will go with Lewd, since he is our only available option.

and he has a big cock, which would benefit a boy

PMSL!!!!

Us lot merged into one, god help the world. Talk about Spawn of Satan. LOL! :D :devil:
 
Na, Lou deep. It's part of my genetics - lol

Um size, large will be good?
 
CharleyH said:
Na, Lou deep. It's part of my genetics - lol

Um size, large will be good?

LOL! Yup, I've noticed that.

Hmmm, but not too large. I'm not into "massive" but big is good. (Talking girth, right?) ;)
 
Tatelou said:
LOL! Yup, I've noticed that.

Hmmm, but not too large. I'm not into "massive" but big is good. (Talking girth, right?) ;)

Hand is better. I have a BIG hand, deep - ROFL - I do oh you fucking know . . . lol

Edit: not literal but you know ;)
 
CharleyH said:
Hand is better. I have a BIG hand, deep - ROFL - I do oh you fucking know . . . lol

Edit: not literal but you know ;)

Oh yes, I know!!!

Now, STOP! I'm bloody drinking here and you are doing funny things to me. :eek: :devil: :kiss:

;)
 
Ok outta here chicks. See you all after Christmas! Unless Lou email me the wench slut :devil: I love you more than herpes, and expect me devilish bloody side in yur mail . . . grrr. I love you two!!!

And the alpaca toom and the boot slut ;)

HAPPY!!! and love
 
CharleyH said:
Ok outta here chicks. See you all after Christmas! Unless Lou email me the wench slut :devil: I love you more than herpes, and expect me devilish bloody side in yur mail . . . grrr. I love you two!!!

And the alpaca toom and the boot slut ;)

HAPPY!!! and love

Have a very good one, you sexy bitch!!!

Um, yeah, I might well email you. ;)

Gonna miss you, babe. When you gonna be back?

Anyway, Happy, Merry Christmas. I love you, too!!!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
And I've got no idea what a toom is, but I'll say thanks anyway and have a holly (if you know any attractive Holly's), jolly XXX-mas.
:)
 
Hello girls, How was your Christmas? Hope all is well, I'm popping in from time to time, someone is on vacation this week.:rolleyes:

It snowed last night. kewl.

I'm glad ****ing Christmas is over.:cool:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Hello girls, How was your Christmas? Hope all is well, I'm popping in from time to time, someone is on vacation this week.:rolleyes:

It snowed last night. kewl.

I'm glad ****ing Christmas is over.:cool:

You and me both...asshole's gone back to work, finally.
 
Back
Top