Texas Roll Call v9!

Ok all my Pervy Texans! I’m co-hosting a kink event on the beach this weekend. Who’s cumming with me?!

Seriously! If you want the details, just pm me! It’s always a good time- plus it’s a clothing optional thing. 😈😜

Good morning Texas!

Thank you, Cole.

VV, it sounds like a blast! Wish I wasn't working weekends.

That it does.. but I had to switch my days off to accommodate my cancer treatments.

That just sucks all around! :heart: I have been off and on here a lot. I had no idea you were fighting the good fight! Sending you all the healing thoughts.

Ps. Seriously if you’re in the Houston area, if you need ANYTHING just say the word. I’m not good at coming around here, but I’m damn reliable in real life! :rose:

That just sucks all around! :heart: I have been off and on here a lot. I had no idea you were fighting the good fight! Sending you all the healing thoughts.

Ps. Seriously if you’re in the Houston area, if you need ANYTHING just say the word. I’m not good at coming around here, but I’m damn reliable in real life! :rose:

If you ever get to see bunny. She gives the best hugs

Evening sexy Texas ladies!

Lolly,Bunny and Vixen

Thanks. How are you?

Hola Fellow Texans. I’m officially a resident now, and I’ve already had a bobcat sit in my front yard and chill.

What she said...

May I echo what VV wrote: That does just suck all around! FYI, I am another Houston area friend-on-line who would be happy to help with anything you need. Your humor and empathy are a couple of the things that have kept me hanging around this site.

Cheers

Alt_Ego

May I echo what VV wrote: That does just suck all around! FYI, I am another Houston area friend-on-line who would be happy to help with anything you need. Your humor and empathy are a couple of the things that have kept me hanging around this site.

Cheers

Alt_Ego

Thank you!
So far Houston has been treating me right..

Back