Strap-on experiences

rwattsIII said:
That most definitely made me laugh. Thank you. Could a responsible girl scout leader let go enough to get the really big O?

Under what exact set of circumstances? Not from strap on play. Not so far...
but not giving up.

Fury :rose:

kara_CM said:
i have been in several relationships with women where strap-ons have been used on me. i am currently in a relationship with a Man, i would love to use one on Him despite the fact that i am submissive. i actually don't look at it like i am turning Domme, i look at it as i am doing what i am supposed to be doing and that is pleasuring the Master that i adore. So that is my fantasy. *blush*

I totally agree with you about this. Strap on play F/M does not have to be about Dominating. Any male who doesn't open himself to such pleasure is a fool in my opinion. There are such great pleasure points there but hey, if they want to miss out, that is their oops! Dumb heads.

andreina

yes love being on the receiving end of it in the end when i was a young boy my aunt a big lovely woman and her husband they used me well in both ends it could not be called abuse they had me loveing what they did and begging for more

boy2ormore said:
yes love being on the receiving end of it in the end when i was a young boy my aunt a big lovely woman and her husband they used me well in both ends it could not be called abuse they had me loveing what they did and begging for more

Actually it depends on your age at the time if it legally were abuse or not honey. If you enjoyed it doesn't define it legally.

However enjoying one's experiences and/or abuse is a great coping skill. Though it can get confusing in abuse cases. Good for you.

Bad, bad Miss I!

Originally Posted by FurryFury
Oh and I did get him past a certain point I've been working at but I want more.
Fury

rwattsIII said:
Ummm....... It that true?

She's going to make someone cry thanks to you, Miss I.
(Can I be next?)

Last edited:

Originally Posted by uptoplay2
Ummmm not to pry.... but I'm sure others would also love to know what point you were hoping to make....

Originally Posted by Miss I
I'm betting she got him to the point of tears and begging....that's an empowering event all on it's own...

Originally Posted by RWATTSIII
Fury is going to make someone cry thanks to you, Miss I.
(Can I be next?)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
MissIntrigue said:
She may feel that you are ready regardless of what you think or want and just impose it upon you without feedback from the sub.

She and I are at such a level of trust that if she felt me ready, I would have no problem with her doing so. And even if she thought me not ready but had something else in mind, perhaps startling me with the ludicrous size of a BAM or some such, I'd likely be deep enough into subspace that I'd like the capacity to deny her. I really do put a lot of trust in her and she knows it. She would never want to harm me, so, sure, if she thought me ready, perhaps I am and I'd certainly encourage her to try. :)

uptoplay2 said:
Fury

She's going to make someone cry thanks to you, Miss I.
(Can I be next?)

uptoplay2 said:

Originally Posted by uptoplay2
Ummmm not to pry.... but I'm sure others would also love to know what point you were hoping to make....

Originally Posted by Miss I
I'm betting she got him to the point of tears and begging....that's an empowering event all on it's own...

Originally Posted by RWATTSIII
Fury is going to make someone cry thanks to you, Miss I.
(Can I be next?)
[/QUOTE]

These post confound me Uptoplay2. Can you explain?

Thanks,

These posts confound me Uptoplay2. Can you explain?

Thanks,

Fury :rose:[/QUOTE]

You posted that you got your man to a new point. I was wondering what it was. Miss I hypothesized that it was crying. Others liked the idea. So.... was it crying and begging OR something else that might be interesting. I wouldn't mind losing control if there was that much pleasure as long as the need was met...... after the moment was milked for all it was worth... and you got all the satisfaction you needed.

Last edited:
uptoplay2 said:
You posted that you got your man to a new point. I was wondering what it was. Miss I hypothesized that it was crying. Others liked the idea. So.... was it crying and begging OR something else that might be interesting. I wouldn't mind losing control if there was that much pleasure as long as the need was met...... after the moment was milked for all it was worth... and you got all the satisfaction you needed.

You must have missed the post below, that I replied in Sugah. Thanks for explaining.

FurryFury said:
Actually it is a thing I've mentioned before, he starts to sort of panic that he might make a mess if we don't quit and wants to stop too early. He would never beg or cry, but that would also be a nice barrier to break through. Men shouldn't have to be so damn tough all the time they should be able to let down sometimes.

This time I used a strong vibrator on his cock also used it sometimes on the strap on to distract him and we got past that point but he still wouldn't come. I think he is hung up on wanting to make me come first and that is another thing to work on. This is like breaking brick walls and concrete y'all but furies don't give up.

the thought of a strap-on ???

I would really like to have a woman do me with a strap-on but they are hard to find my wife says she would but never has :devil:

FurryFury said:
You must have missed the post below, that I replied in Sugah. Thanks for explaining.

Fury hon, I love reading about your adventures with your hubby. Makes me wish I had an ass here to play with!! :devil:

Part of the problem of having a "master"?

wildfyre said:
Fury hon, I love reading about your adventures with your hubby. Makes me wish I had an ass here to play with!! :devil:

Part of why I'd rather switch..... Can a "master" have a sub do this and still remain the "master"?

uptoplay2 said:
Part of why I'd rather switch..... Can a "master" have a sub do this and still remain the "master"?
I'm in an onlnne relationship and this is something my Dom and I have been discussing. When he told me that he wanted me to use a strap-on on him, I was immedietely uncomfortable because I've always seen this as a dominant act and I am very submissive. He had me write him a "scene" about it. As I was thinking about our discussions and writing the scene it dawned on me that, to him, this would be another way for me to serve him. He very much enjoys having a strap-on used on him and my doing this for him would serve that pleasure. His knowing of my discomfort and my performing this act, in spite of that discomfort, is all a part of serving him.

He is using this as a way to push me out of my comfort zone and open me up to new experiences. Though I must say, the more he and I talk about it, the more excited I am by the prospect. It will give me great pleasure to be able to do this for him.

So to answer your question, yes, he will still be my Master. I will be even deeper in his control after this experience.

moses fl2 said:
I would really like to have a woman do me with a strap-on but they are hard to find my wife says she would but never has :devil:

Here is my suggestion. Find out something that she would really like to do and make a deal tit for tat. Maybe make it a hotel thing, with a few roses, fortifying food and wine, candles the whole thing. For us it was The Chain Trick for me and Strap On play for him. It was great fun.

Order a strap on. Make it happen. There are ways!

wildfyre said:

I'm glad you enjoy it wildfyre! *hugs* I feel sad there are so many asses and seemingly not enough of those of us who are willing to fuck em! Maybe your ass will be just around the corner! LOL!

uptoplay2 said:

Absolutely. Have your sub "worship your ass" first. If they don't want to fuck your ass, all the better. It's good for them to stretch their boundaries sometimes and do something they are not comfortable with. YOU set the limits and qualification. With perhaps rewards and penalties for performance but be careful this is a learning process, you don't want the sub feeling like they did their best but couldn't win no matter what.

wildfyre said:
I'm in an onlnne relationship and this is something my Dom and I have been discussing. When he told me that he wanted me to use a strap-on on him, I was immedietely uncomfortable because I've always seen this as a dominant act and I am very submissive. He had me write him a "scene" about it. As I was thinking about our discussions and writing the scene it dawned on me that, to him, this would be another way for me to serve him. He very much enjoys having a strap-on used on him and my doing this for him would serve that pleasure. His knowing of my discomfort and my performing this act, in spite of that discomfort, is all a part of serving him.

He is using this as a way to push me out of my comfort zone and open me up to new experiences. Though I must say, the more he and I talk about it, the more excited I am by the prospect. It will give me great pleasure to be able to do this for him.

So to answer your question, yes, he will still be my Master. I will be even deeper in his control after this experience.

Exactly! I fucked my husband's ass, not because I was dying to but to be honest because he gave me such wonderful pleasure fucking my ass. When I learned he was interested in being fucked, I was more than willing to give back. Sure it brought out my switchy side. That's not a bad thing though.

Well there now I see your ass is just around the next corner! Yay!

BTW, yesterday I was feeling all grumpy and way too fucking vanilla. We didn't engage in strap on play last night but OMG, we hit it hard and heavy. I don't know why he was in the mood but thank god!!! I'm feeling better now. Much better!

Fury

so little time......

FurryFury said:
I feel sad there are so many asses and seemingly not enough of those of us who are willing to fuck em!
Fury

So many butts in the air, so little time........

enjoy it

My sometime girlfriend and I play with the strap-on....quite frankly I really enjoy the feeling....I like it when I am face down and I like it on my back....I have "sucked" the cock before and it was a turn on for both. She finally had an orgasm while taking my ass the other night....it was interesting and then I stroked myself off to a massive orgasm.

My fantasy is to watch her take another woman with her strap-on.

FurryFury said:
I'm glad you enjoy it wildfyre! *hugs* I feel sad there are so many asses and seemingly not enough of those of us who are willing to fuck em! Maybe your ass will be just around the corner! LOL!

Well there now I see your ass is just around the next corner! Yay!

Fury
The only problem is, my willing ass is 500 miles away! :(

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

:kiss:

wildfyre said:
The only problem is, my willing ass is 500 miles away! :(

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

:kiss:

A decently hard scene helped like nothing else and thanks! *hugs*

FurryFury said:
A decently hard scene helped like nothing else and thanks! *hugs*

I think a decently hard scene is just what we all need!! :D

{{hugs}}

wildfyre said:
I think a decently hard scene is just what we all need!! :D

{{hugs}}

*nods muchly*

I really, really, really did!

*lifts drink*

Thanks for the *HUG!*

Here is to decently and indecently hard scenes for those that want em!

Imashyguy said:
So how often do yall gals "give it" to your boy? Daytime? Morning?

Come on tease me a little :eek:

Usually after a family candlelight dinner, moonlit walk, and before coming back on the computer to do God knows what virtually.

Back