Strap-on experiences

I bet that was amazing. Thank you for sharing
Years ago we lived in a place that had a big window in the main room that looked out at a busy street. We had a couch in front of that window and would do all sorts of things Over that couch. I don’t think you could see in. But you could see out so it felt like you were doing whatever in front of all the cars passing by. My wife did peg me on the balcony at a motel once. The motel had a courtyard at the center and all had balconies that faced the courtyard. You could see across but not next to you. My wife left our room light on so I know we were seen.
We had the light on, too, so we were silhouetted, and it was impossible to miss, I'm sure. It made the submission all the more exciting and enjoyable!!!

First chance I get I'm taking it! Haven't found the right partner yet!
I know, it's so difficult. Maybe just start with a finger? I did. I had multiple orgasms from a prostate massage, any good partner will want to see you have that kind of pleasure over and over x

I know, it's so difficult. Maybe just start with a finger? I did. I had multiple orgasms from a prostate massage, any good partner will want to see you have that kind of pleasure over and over x
I have done to myself, I'm no stranger to playing there, just never had a female strap up and have her way with me

My ex husband loved anal play, but drew the line at letting me use a strap on with him, and with sam, well, it's completely out of the question. So this is an unfulfilled fantasy for me so far, but I believe that will be changing soon.:)
I would love to help you hun xx

My ex husband loved anal play, but drew the line at letting me use a strap on with him, and with sam, well, it's completely out of the question. So this is an unfulfilled fantasy for me so far, but I believe that will be changing soon.:)
i was taken with a strapon once, i was connected in bondage to a spreader bar in kneeling postion, one wrist 1 ankle to respective sides, this kept me in place unable to stand or move. Then she pushed me over on my head neck, ass up. She then showed me that she could hold me there with little to no effort.
She then showed me a life like dildo penis, it was very real looking and over 8.5 inches, larger girth. I was like no way i can take all that!!! She laughed and said no, perhaps not all today, but i will have you craving it shortly. She was very good at it and worked me up slowly till she entered me. She stopped giving me time to get used to it. She kept encouraging me saying how well i was doing. Between the way she was massaging my prostrate, and the total helplessness of being bound, i found myself lost in the moment and starting to beg for more, eventually she started laughing, calling me such a good little slut, there was no more, she had bottomed out the entire 8 5 plus, she fucked me like a total slut, telling me how she was going to love watching her 9.5 inch lover fuck my little slut man pussy too. I started cumming from just her fucking me and couldnt stop, i am sure i came near a dozen times before she stopped, she made me love it so much, i would have fucked or sucked any cock she asked me to. I was Hooked! I totally wish there were more women like her, as most ladies know, men often need a little push to enjoy kinky things. Her job moved her away shortly after that, i still crave it! I want it! Please take me!!!!!

I’ve loved the feeling of being pegged since my ex gf introduced me to it. The feeling, the eroticism, how wet she gets, amazing!

I love being pegged and have done it many times. My wife used to peg me but has lost interest in sex mostly.
I have hired prostitutes to peg me, they usually have no problem with it, easier for them. I have hired TS, CD to peg me, but then it is real cock.
At this point in my life it is all I am interested in. Have even tried advertising for this but have not had success. Most of those dating sites for kinky fuckers are full of flakes.
Do you think that places that are not for kinksters would be a good place to look? Like E-harmony? I know several women who have found mates on E-Harmony.

Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Was ever one used on you?

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

Would you do it again?

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman? :)
I use a strap-on regularly to peg my cuckold, and I have used one to fuck a girlfriend too. I've also been fucked (back and front!) with a strap-on, which I loved. But as much as an advocate for strap-on sex as I am, give me a real cock any day of the week!

I love being pegged! My ex never pegged me but would use a dildo on my ass. My current wife has pegged me several times including once with a 8 inch dildo in a hotel on my birthday that had me cumming as hard as I have ever cum. It has been many years but I am hoping to have her butt fuck again in the near future!

the most erotic experience I had with a strap-on when my boyfriend and I (avec strap-on) double-penetrated our sub. It was quite difficult to actually get both cocks in at the same time, nevermind getting them to move *lube lube lube* but the experience was one which wouldn't want to miss now. It was one of power, one where I felt like he was <really> my sub, at the same time I felt such responsibility for him.

Then I made my boyfriend withdraw and made my sub ride the strap-on and cum on my breasts - then he had to lick his own cum and tongue-kiss my bf.

I know that most of you aren't into that shit, but lemme tell you one thing.... in that moment I was just very very happy. And horny. :D
That’s so hot, especially when he had to lick his cum off you.

Did you ever use a strap-on? I’ve never worn one, but interested in it for doing DP

Was ever one used on you? Oh yes, we try to mix it in our play about once a week

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)? I love it

Would you do it again? Yup, we enjoy all manners of ass play

Did you ever use a strap-on? I’ve never worn one, but interested in it for doing DP

Was ever one used on you? Oh yes, we try to mix it in our play about once a week

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)? I love it

Would you do it again? Yup, we enjoy all manners of ass play
Wifey and I enjoy this…

Back