Strap-on experiences

On vacation, we finally got everything right for me to take him over the back of a chair. Maybe I'll write it up sometime. Can't write that much while I get ready to go on my trip.

Was fun though!

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
..........Maybe I'll write it up sometime..........Was fun though!

I'll bet.... PLEASE write it up!!

JGirl... looks like a nice soft strap-on ....It looks pretty soft. Did it work well? Was it hard to get started?? If it was soft did it hit all the right spots more easily??

to sweetsub

sweetsubsarahh said:
This thread is sizzling - Wow!

Shadowsdream, Andreina - I am in awe of your experiences and I bow to your sexual expertise.

Now I'm busy thinking of the new things I want to try at our house. Hope my husband is ready . . .

no need to think of things just ask..

Love the strapon

I love having my ass taken with a big strapon, we have a BAM ealistic and ohhhh it feels good.

uptoplay2 said:
I'll bet.... PLEASE write it up!!

JGirl... looks like a nice soft strap-on ....It looks pretty soft. Did it work well? Was it hard to get started?? If it was soft did it hit all the right spots more easily??

Its soft but still just stiff enough to not have any problems when penetrating. I was a bit over eager (or so i was told :) ) but it was DEFINATELY enjoyed! Finding time to use it with any regularity i think takes away from some of the fun as it takes a bit for him to get used to :eek:

We have only a handful of pics, its tough to get a good angle especially when trying to find a comfy position.

Jill (jgirl)

FurryFury said:
On vacation, we finally got everything right for me to take him over the back of a chair. Maybe I'll write it up sometime. Can't write that much while I get ready to go on my trip.

Was fun though!

I hope you write about it!! I enjoy your stories! Glad things went well!!

ES

jgirl said:
Its soft but still just stiff enough to not have any problems when penetrating. I was a bit over eager (or so i was told :) ) but it was DEFINATELY enjoyed! Finding time to use it with any regularity i think takes away from some of the fun as it takes a bit for him to get used to :eek:

We have only a handful of pics, its tough to get a good angle especially when trying to find a comfy position.

Jill (jgirl)

Hi Jill.

Thanx for sharing your pics on the Lit! I'm a wee bit jealous of the lucky guy getting done though.

Keep it up!

:catroar:

jgirl said:

Jill (jgirl)

Yes , tough to get the angle right
But when you do MMMMMMMMMmmm feels so good ;) :p

Great pics, love to see people who really know how to enjoy life :kiss:

jgirl said:

Jill (jgirl)

That's why you should have a third, one that's taking the pics! :D

Lube?

39 pages so I may have not found it if it's been covered but what lube do y'all use? We use Astroglide but it doesn't work all that great with the silicone or jelly attachments we use with our Vac- U-lock harness. It tends to dry out pretty quick. Anyone have a lasting NON GREASY lube to use?

I did have one used on me .yas Idid suck it.I like the way it feels in me.Now I dress upto play the role.

Probably the last one until we get more pics :(

Thanks for the the nice comments and PM's!

jgirl said:
Probably the last one until we get more pics :(

Thanks for the the nice comments and PM's!

Oh what a fantastic pic

I for one hope you get your camera clicking away again soon :p

Love to chat some time
Just give me a yell if you like :kiss:

vanalan said:
I did have one used on me .yas Idid suck it.I like the way it feels in me.Now I dress upto play the role.

What are you forced to wear? Just panties and stockings, or full attire?
Very hot!

Akasha

AAkasha said:
What are you forced to wear? Just panties and stockings, or full attire?
Very hot!

Akasha

...very hot, my Mistress makes me wear panties, and then She has Her way with me!

.............All in hot fun, She fucks me silly... :D

I'm still not in the mood to write up the latest strap on fun. I'm having computer problems again! *grr*

I will say this much though, I walked around him stroking my cock, showing it off, acting like it was real. I thought he might be thinking of sucking it or wanting to. I could sort of feel that he was, but life was not to be that simple this night.

I played a little joisting game with him, cock to cock, I just couldn't help myself. I'm a silly one at times.

"Ooh! My cock is soooo hard! How does it feel to you baby? Does it feel harder than yours? Can my cock beat yours in a fight? I mean mine stays hard all the time, you see?"

*smack*

If you are not prepared to laugh and be goofy, at times, you should probably steer clear of someone like me.

All that before I took his ass over a chair. Which was great fun. Nice to find a chair the right height to make it possible and to have a firmer cock than the strap on he picked before to pound him with.

steve0509 said:
any takers

So are you ready to have a woman who is a total stranger fuck you up the ass? Are you a strap on virgin? Are you tight? How can you know the woman won't take advantage of you? What if she wanted to tie you down with your ass up in the air to make you feel more vulnerable?

I *love* taking virgins. But you should always make sure you're safe...a woman with a big latex dick sometimes cannot be trusted...

Akasha

fun.....

FurryFury said:
"Ooh! My cock is soooo hard! How does it feel to you baby? Does it feel harder than yours? Can my cock beat yours in a fight? I mean mine stays hard all the time, you see?"

Fun, Fury..... Thank you......

Back