Strap-on experiences

Strap-ons...

Well, within the next month my gf and I will be buying her a strap-on set. We're planning on getting this one: http://www.vac-u-lock.com/detail/1/50/1/147/16/VAC-U-LOCK-2000-FEMALE-SET.html but we're going to see if we can get it with a black cock http://www.vac-u-lock.com/detail/1/16/5/71/95/REALISTIC-DONG-6-34-BLACK-COCK.html instead of the white one it comes with (her choice). That ought to be an interesting visual considering how pale her complexion is to see a big black cock hanging in front of her lol...

We're also planning on getting this one http://www.vac-u-lock.com/detail/1/22/3/71/103/STRYKER-REALISTIC-DONG.html for occassional use once I am more used to it.

I'll let ya know how it goes once we try them out!

Enjoying the strap on...

My wife has a Vac-u-Lok system and its great. She has an 8" and 10" realistic cock with balls. She uses the 8" cock on my ass at times during our erotic sex sessions. She hasn't used the 10" yet, but she wants too. She enjoys filming me getting my ass fucked by her cock...and sucking her.

It's such a hot turn on to have a woman take control. We take turns being in control, but when she wears that cock...oh my, I bow down and let her do as she pleases...she has fucked me doggystyle, legs in the air and kneeling over a chair.

The Vac-u-Lok systems are the best. I would recommend it to anyone! :)

AAkasha said:
I have this idea where a group of women (think "Desperate Housewives" age and affluence/beauty) have an adult party and take on the theme of "switching it up!" -- and the men are required to dress up as women or in lingerie and the women all walk around wearing strap ons. The humor in it would be seeing which size and color dick each of the ladies selected and why -- and which of the men were trying desperately to hide an erection in their pantyhose.

After a few glasses of champagne, I'm sure the ladies would be having quite a lot of fun playing with their "cocks" and teasing the guys.

And who knows how many men would end up getting fucked.

Akasha

This idea is Hall of Fame material.

AAkasha said:
I'd be curious to hear from subs about their strap on experiences regarding femdoms and their experience level.

Have you ever been fucked by a woman who had lots of strap on experiences, but you were just a novice/virgin?

Have you been the one to suggest strap on play, and your partner was a virgin at it? How did she do? Did she enjoy it more/less than she thought she would?

It's incredibly hot to take a sub's "ass virginity" when he has thought and fantasized for years about women in strapons. Just the look on his face is priceless when he sees me wearing it and knows what is going to happen.

Have any femdoms here "taken" a male virgin with a strap on -- a man who was not really a sub, and not kinky at all? The "vanilla" reaction to strap on play is priceless.

Akasha

Akasha you are so awesome! I am so glad you came to this thread! What great questions!!

I have been gone for a month on vacation so I will have to respond to your hot questions/posts.

I am in Europe, England to be exact and I saw a copy of the "Best of FORUM" Vol9 part4 2005 so I decided to buy it. Well sure enough my virginity story was in it!
I was so happy about my first experience that I wrote about it and sent it to FORUM...in the 90s..sure enough they published it!!

Anyway I was strapped in a love swing face up with my legs very wide apart! She put a cock ring on me and I thought that was not necessary since I did not believe I could cum like that! Wrong!! She fucked me long and hard with me soon pushing back into her as hard as she was thrusting into me! She came with a loud scream and her body locked up so hard that drool came out of her mouth and landed on my dick! I would have cum instantly but the cock ring!!
After she recovered she started fucking me again and finally after my begging she ripped off the cock ring and I came LONG AND HARD!!!!!!

ES

Andreina said:
Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Was ever one used on you?

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

Would you do it again?

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman? :)

Meeeeeeeeeeeee -- I've been fucked by a strap-on by a woman and wow is that great. I was of course the bottom and I sure as heck would do it again! :nana:

MissIntrigue said:
Next time perhaps she will make YOU wear the regular harness to deny you pleasure while she gets fucked by the strap on driven by you. That would be interesting to see. :D

That's definitely hot! And outside of the denial aspect, for a guy it's really interesting because you find out how difficult it is to fuck with something that's not part of your body. Requires practice and body control. And good abdominals :).

I'd love to try this ... long time fantasy. That said, I don't know how to bring it up to the G/F. We talk openly about what we like and what we want to do but this is so "different" for me I haven't been able to approach her with it.

Alt said:

I NEED to be invited....I have to admit, I look good in panties and silk....
:nana: and I do not try to hide... :nana: :p :kiss:

Alt said:

Alt. you are right, it does have hall of fame material!!!!! and so does your Av I would like to see more of that and maybe even forget about the strap-on that I have always fantasized about and have that real thing instead!!!!!

(This is a little something I wrote recently. My poor character really wants to choke a guy and then take his ass but so far she has been thawarted. The guy in this particular scene likes it less rough than that. What a shame. Also they get interupted. This is from a SRP thread that involves two sisters who are spies. If you are interested you can read it here: https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=358477
This particular scenes take place on page 11.)

Gabi watched each toggle Arthur switched. She knew how to fly a helicopter but wanted to learn to fly a plane as well.

He turned to her and winked in that slow sexy way of his.

"Wanna come sit on my lap and help Daddy fly the plane little girl?" Arthur asked suggestively.

It was against the rules. Gabrielle didn't much care about rules though. She chuckled, moving to him. He adjusted the seat belt so they were both in it. She couldn't help laughing at that. Clearly they were not being safe. Safe was boring anyway.

She wiggled on his lap as if it were an accident, looking at the controls like a teen with their first car. Gabi feigned disinterest in sitting on his lap. None of his bodies reactions were lost to her though.

He began with all the instrumentation again but sometimes he moved his fingers on her body, teasing her, making her wait for more as he liked. She enjoyed the game. In time she would flip it on him but for now, she let him be the pilot of the plane and her body.

A slow delicious build of heat was lovely always. She wanted to turn around and stroke the contours of his beautiful face. Yes, he was beautiful and so was his body. If he had been arrogant, she would have lost interest but Arthur was so very human with her. It puzzled her a great deal. He must have girls falling all over him, with his looks and money. Maybe it was the simple fact that she wanted nothing from him but good conversation and sex that he liked.

There were times that he seemed to want more of her, more of her time but that of course was not possible given her profession. She closed her eyes for a brief moment and imagined what a normal life with a handsome, caring love would be like.

Fairytales are for the weak and the deluded she thought opening her eyes again with a sigh. It was going to be a long flight. Long enough that he had the time to tease her until she was ready to take over. In the mean time she talked with him about things, while they tried to ignore the hands and lips each applied to the other.

When she could stand it no longer she undid the seat belt. Standing up she asked him if he had auto pilot and was this a good time?

His dark brows rose above his eyes with a mix of amusement and pleasure. He didn't speak just nodded and toggled the controls.

She pulled out the strap on waggling her brows.

"Your dick or mine?" She said with a grin.

"Both." He replied.

He pulled out some cushions from storage cubbie. She dropped her clothes and stepped into the harness pulling it up her long legs and around her hips.

"You look amazing." He said. His eyes lit up as he stared at her with the clear plastic dildo jutting in front of her.

"Oh do you like this chick with a dick?" She asked laughing and stroking it as if it really were a part of her.

"I like this chick with or without a dick. Right now I just want to eat you up." He said.

"Great idea!" She said, sitting down on the cushion she reached for his pants, skimming them down his legs. No wonder she had felt him so well. He wore no underwear.

"You suck mine and I'll suck yours." She said moving into a position that made it possible.

Oh he felt so good in her mouth. So hard but encased in such soft flesh. She could do this all day but what he was doing was distracting. Gabi figured she'd have the upper hand there because her dick wasn't really apart of her body but he wasn't just sucking her dick, no, he was also pushing his fingers and mouth onto her clit and pussy. He was too damn good at it too.

Soon they were in a competition of sorts. Each trying to enjoy but not to much, what the other was doing while trying to focus most on giving pleasure enough to push the other one over that edge.

Gabrielle was so hot from Arthur's mouth on her clit, dildo and cunt she had to move now. She pulled away from his full lips, his cock was weeping for her, she licked a few drops of pre come off of it.

"Get up sexy. I want to take you hard ass now." She said with such a purring growl it might curl anyone's toes to hear it.

Arthur stood bracing himself against the pilot's chair. Slowly she opened his small hole up, lubing and pressing as she went. Then she strolled around in front of him lubing her cock making him shiver and laugh at the same time.

"Are you ready to really fly, my friend?" She asked. Behind him she spanked him hard and stroked his cock. It dribbled onto the expensive leather chair back.

"Yes, please." He said.

"Oh I like it when you say please." She said. Slowly she pushed into Arthur's ass. His tiny hole looked much too small for this large dong she was wearing. She watched the clouds they were soaring above. Light drifted through the fluffy things adding to the illusion they were in heaven.

Her left hand stroked his cock. Her right spanked him again and again. His hole was able to take more and more.

As the tip of her dildo slipped inside his first sphincter he gasped, she slowed and waited. Eventually he pushed back and she rewarded him with more.

"You know what," she said in his ear, "I think this is why we like each other so much, we both like to fly and fuck." Spanking him sharply she began to move faster inside him the harness hitting her clit as she went. Gabrielle bit her lip hard drawing blood, and growled.

"Yes I agree you and I are two of a kind in those areas." He said raggedly as she began to fuck him faster.

The two assassins moved on pulling out hypo pistols. Opening the door to the cock pit, all that glass within it, was bound to give them away so they went with the high pressured guns to deliver the dose needed.

Gabrielle turned at the sound of the door just in time to catch a hypo dart in her side. Arthur was nearly at the point of coming, he was a bit slower but the result was the same. Down they fell.

The agents looked at each other and shook their heads. This was a wet dream gone bad for the two sets of twins. Awww too damn bad, they didn't at least get to come, those are the breaks. One of them thought.

The other thought he would liked to be fucked like that, looking sideways at his partner.

Sadly there was work to be done. The woman moved to the pilots chair scooping up pre come disdainfully and brushing it on the fabric of Arthur's pants. She changed the coordinates and radioed in the successful capture of the four.

The man began to gather their victims into plastic tarps wrapping as tightly as a spider would a snack. Leaving only the heads of their prizes out to look at each other but they were paralyzed from the drug and couldn't move a muscle anywhere. Only non voluntary bodily functions remained. This allowed them to continue to breath and pump blood through their bodies.

Now they had an even longer flight although they weren't aware of it. They had no idea which group had them or where they would land.

Even though I'm a bisexual man, I've never been anally penetrated. I've fucked my current girlfriend in the butt while she was dressed as a man, though. She's kinky and very tomboyish. She also likes to dress up as a guy. I even slid one of her dildo into her backdoor. She loved it ! She keeps asking me to try it. I am strictly top, sorry !!!

The first time for me was when i was just out of college and living with a Domme woman that was twice my age. At the time i was a young man (I am a TS now).

She started out by getting me to wear women's panties under my male clothes... then when we'd go places like out to dinner, she inserted a butt plug in me... all of which i found humiliating, but also rather exciting just by their very newness.

Then eventually she brought out a strapon one night and made love to me. I'll never forget it, particularly because she decided to film it, and liked to play it... me on my back with my ankles over her shoulders, and her on top of me. That was 15 yrs ago. Although i don't remember much about the actual act... i can still picture the video... which was shot from behind her back... i can still see her black strapon sliding in and out of me.

From that moment on, i was hooked, and have had several relationships with women who enjoyed using strapons. Years later i went with a BBW black woman who was very much a religious, Baptist choir lady, but also loved using strapons. She was incredible and had quite a collection. Can still remember the first time she used one on me... she had me laying with my back on the seat of a chair... she knelt on the floor with my legs up over her shoulders... as soon as she slid her strapon inside me i came immediately. I was royally embarrassed at cumming so quickly... but she had me that turned on.

The best woman i've ever met who liked strapons was actually last year. She was in her early 50's, and obviously quite experienced. She also loved to see me in lingerie when we made love, and was constantly buying me new lingerie to wear to bed. She was just incredible in bed, she made love to me better than any man could ever hope to... she was very inventive... liked trying lots of different positions... standing, sitting... she was simply tireless. Plus she was insatiable, almost like a man in that regard - she'd make love to me before we went to bed, and then want to make love to me again in the morning. When she'd drive me to an orgasm, the intensity of my screams would always cause her own orgasm. It just doesn't get much better than a simultaneous orgasm with your partner. *sigh*

Steffie

Samuelx said:
Even though I'm a bisexual man, I've never been anally penetrated. I've fucked my current girlfriend in the butt while she was dressed as a man, though. She's kinky and very tomboyish. She also likes to dress up as a guy. I even slid one of her dildo into her backdoor. She loved it ! She keeps asking me to try it. I am strictly top, sorry !!!

You are strictly missing out but that is your call. It really doesn't have to be a top or bottom issue. I find it sad when people won't try things that can bring such pleasure.

Fury :rose:

What an interesting experience. Too bad anal penetration terrifies me. This story was hot. You have a fascinating sex life.

Stefani said:
The first time for me was when i was just out of college and living with a Domme woman that was twice my age. At the time i was a young man (I am a TS now).

She started out by getting me to wear women's panties under my male clothes... then when we'd go places like out to dinner, she inserted a butt plug in me... all of which i found humiliating, but also rather exciting just by their very newness.

Then eventually she brought out a strapon one night and made love to me. I'll never forget it, particularly because she decided to film it, and liked to play it... me on my back with my ankles over her shoulders, and her on top of me. That was 15 yrs ago. Although i don't remember much about the actual act... i can still picture the video... which was shot from behind her back... i can still see her black strapon sliding in and out of me.

From that moment on, i was hooked, and have had several relationships with women who enjoyed using strapons. Years later i went with a BBW black woman who was very much a religious, Baptist choir lady, but also loved using strapons. She was incredible and had quite a collection. Can still remember the first time she used one on me... she had me laying with my back on the seat of a chair... she knelt on the floor with my legs up over her shoulders... as soon as she slid her strapon inside me i came immediately. I was royally embarrassed at cumming so quickly... but she had me that turned on.

The best woman i've ever met who liked strapons was actually last year. She was in her early 50's, and obviously quite experienced. She also loved to see me in lingerie when we made love, and was constantly buying me new lingerie to wear to bed. She was just incredible in bed, she made love to me better than any man could ever hope to... she was very inventive... liked trying lots of different positions... standing, sitting... she was simply tireless. Plus she was insatiable, almost like a man in that regard - she'd make love to me before we went to bed, and then want to make love to me again in the morning. When she'd drive me to an orgasm, the intensity of my screams would always cause her own orgasm. It just doesn't get much better than a simultaneous orgasm with your partner. *sigh*

Steffie

Wow Steffie!

Thanks for sharing!

That is the kind of pleasure I enjoy bringing to people. Pleasure in any form is a good thing in my book! The kind of pleasure these ladies have clearly brought to you can be fantastic! Good for you!

Fury

Samuelx said:
What an interesting experience. Too bad anal penetration terrifies me. This story was hot. You have a fascinating sex life.

It used to terrify me as well.

Then I became curious and slowly eased into trying it. Mainly because it was something I hadn't done. I figured we'd do it and it would either hurt or just be okay. Then I'd be done, right?

Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to LOVE it and for it to feel so good.

After my discovery I had to "give back" to him. I mean it's only fair.

So I say, when you are ready, go slow, use lost of lube and enjoy the anal pleasures. There must be some reason why, when done right, it feels soooooo good. Oh and by lube I don't mean body fluids! I mean store bought lube.

AAkasha said:
I'd be curious to hear from subs about their strap on experiences regarding femdoms and their experience level.

Have you ever been fucked by a woman who had lots of strap on experiences, but you were just a novice/virgin?

Have you been the one to suggest strap on play, and your partner was a virgin at it? How did she do? Did she enjoy it more/less than she thought she would?

It's incredibly hot to take a sub's "ass virginity" when he has thought and fantasized for years about women in strapons. Just the look on his face is priceless when he sees me wearing it and knows what is going to happen.

Have any femdoms here "taken" a male virgin with a strap on -- a man who was not really a sub, and not kinky at all? The "vanilla" reaction to strap on play is priceless.

Akasha

Wow! everyone has been great with the POSTS!!! Akasha, Fury, and Stefani just to name a few!! I love this thread!!

Akasha you mentioned two fantasies I also enjoy in the above quote.

Yes I find it very hot when a Domme or woman takes a man's "ass virginity"--especially the "vanilla" reaction!

The other hot fantasy for me it when the woman is the "virgin" ! She has never used a strapon on a man, it is her first time and she find the experience incredible.

As far as the first fantasy goes, I suggest everyone go out and buy "Myra Breckinridge" by Gore Vidal. There is a scene in that book where the woman fucks this hard mucsled very athlete type guy in the ass with a strapon. It is very graphic and talks about how she felt by seducing him and raping him. I imagine myself in that scenario all the time! Even more incredible is that they made a movie of the book staring Raquel Welch!! Yes she does the scene in the movie but I have not been able to get a copy of the movie!!! I have many stories centered around this fantasy but I must move on!!

Regarding the second fantasy her is a short version of that fantasy.

I am in a restaurant with my Domme and I get mad at the waitress and disrepect her. My Domme gets mad at me and asks me to apologize. I do, and she blushes. She is a very shy, innocent woman, average looks and build. She is about half my size.

The next day as I kneel naked in our dungeon waiting for my Domme, she walks in with the waitress! The waitress was wearing just a silk robe, heels, and stockings. Nothing underneath!

Soon the waitress is spanking me over her lap very hard, following by me servicing her orally and finally her fucking me with the strapon.

She is very shy at first but as things move on she gets more and more confidence. She finds out she likes strapon fucking so much she fucks me for almost an hour screaming out and having many orgasms. She can't believe how much fun it is for her and I can't cum at all, I am just there for her pleasure! She pounds me so hard I get sore!

The next time we see her at the restaurant, she seems to act the same but in her eyes we see no more shyness......and she looks at my ass with lust as I walk to the restroom.

That is just one variation of that fantasy!! Hmmm!!! Hope you like it!

ES

netflix has Myra Breckinridge...

But... one review says it is the tamer version.. I'll go ahead and rent it if someone confirms that Racquel has a seen with a strap-on..... even she doesn't use it!

Good thread. This is on my fantasy list for sure. Unfortunately my wife is 100% vanilla and this is not going to happen with her (wink). Secretly hoping for a nice local Maryland area woman Dom / Switch for this one.

Keep posting and talking. Good stuff indeed!

Woody

uptoplay2 said:
But... one review says it is the tamer version.. I'll go ahead and rent it if someone confirms that Racquel has a seen with a strap-on..... even she doesn't use it!

Sorry I cant help you there... I have heard it is good.....at least that scene but I dont know how good!

I couldnt even find a still photo or two. I am sure if you looked you could find one.

Check out the book too!

ES

AAkasha said:
I don't use my strap on to take care of a man's "needs" -- I use it for my own pleasure and his suffering/humiliation. Yes, I can orgasm while doing it -- I used to be able to orgasm from roleplaying it when just pretending to fuck a guy in the ass. The rubbing against my jeans would be enough if I was really turned on.

Now it's absolutely part of fucking a guy in the ass. I try not to let it happen right away though, I want it to last.

Akasha

This is the number one reason I enjoy strapon sex! The woman uses the strapon for her own pleasure and my humiliation!

In addition, one of the main reasons I became interested in strapon sex was the fact that I had a girlfriend that was obsessed with my ass. Just like you described she use rub herself off on me while I lay facedown on the bed. It started off with her dry humping me with her jeans on....eventually it lead to her humping my ass as we both were naked. She had many great orgasms that way.

We never graduated to strapons, but as I moved on....the seed was planted and I really started to become interested in strapon play.

ES

AAkasha said:
Now it's absolutely part of fucking a guy in the ass. I try not to let it happen right away though, I want it to last.

Akasha

I forgot to mention the number two reason I enjoy strapon play! When the woman cums while fucking me back there!! Very well put Akasha!!!
Very much part of getting fucked in the ass...in my book!

ES

newest

Here is our newest strap-on and harness. the dildo is 'life like' (and actually feels pretty close) its just the right size, not too big to take and soft and flexible.

Alex & Jill

Back