Starfucks

Oh Bossy-Sir! Anja and I love this place!

Mmm I loooove buffet's!!

6a3243777b744b889bd186907a6e12c79c3ae73a.gifv

Nothing better than a light munch for breakfast!

magic!... :eek:

I can't help wondering how a smart guy like you allows yourself to get into situations like this! :rolleyes:

WwH5yWl.jpg

I take it Mrs Henderson or one of her friends locked you in that chastity device?
Whilst I usually don't give a shit - where people are enjoying themselves, when it starts to affect 'cream production' or reduces someones abilities to perform 'other' services and duties I have to draw the line!

If they're not back in an hour or so with the key, I'll have to get the 'Bolt Cutters' out! :D

Oooh, coffee and toast!! Can't resist :). Does that increase the cream pressure? Just wondering...

Oooh, coffee and toast!! Can't resist :). Does that increase the cream pressure? Just wondering...

Lol! You can't beat Coffee 'n' Toast or Coffee 'n' A Croissant to start the day ...especially if it's brought to you in bed by the likes of Anja or wolfie :devil:

As for does it increase the 'cream pressure!' ...dunno, you'd have to ask them :D

Just been thinking... you're a regular here SV ...and you've helped out when required :) sooooo.... wanna be an Official STARFUCKER
LESsgo6.png
?

I'm sure the others will be OK with it :)
Sending you a PM - if ya wanna join the club!

Good Morning everyone!

*yawns and stretches*

Sorry I'm a couple minutes late Boss, I had a really hard time getting out of bed this morning...

787f669b4879cea58eb94a18b564a4e9324f8c41.jpg

magic!... :eek:

I can't help wondering how a smart guy like you allows yourself to get into situations like this! :rolleyes:

WwH5yWl.jpg

I take it Mrs Henderson or one of her friends locked you in that chastity device?
Whilst I usually don't give a shit - where people are enjoying themselves, when it starts to affect 'cream production' or reduces someones abilities to perform 'other' services and duties I have to draw the line!

If they're not back in an hour or so with the key, I'll have to get the 'Bolt Cutters' out! :D

Oh don't worry boss, as your Fluid Dynamics Expert (FDE) I find a work around for that!!

2ba8e3b7de3d053a7dd68c12c62e68453cc195e1.gifv

We ALL know what Mrs Henderson can be like when she gets on a tear! (Thinks back to the tragic Clitty incident of 2018 when Mrs Henderson received only 11 orgasms instead of her requested 12... says a silent prayer for all those lost and brings herself back to the moment)

e49861eabb47b5abf1e3afa183f7be10bb1bc355.gifv

Oh don't worry boss, as your Fluid Dynamics Expert (FDE) I find a work around for that!!

We ALL know what Mrs Henderson can be like when she gets on a tear! (Thinks back to the tragic Clitty incident of 2018 when Mrs Henderson received only 11 orgasms instead of her requested 12... says a silent prayer for all those lost and brings herself back to the moment)

Thanks Wolfie, I knew I could count on you. :rose:

maybe the Boss Man may lower me down? at least enough for the tests? maybe? pleeeaaassee? :eek::devil::heart:

I keep thinking how beautiful your body will be when Boss finally lets you down 🥰💞💖 (I loooooooooove rope marks *happy sigh*)

df054ad78c3d36ea42fd5043b9877a7bf954e0a6.jpg

OK! OK! Anja! ...you can join your kinky sister wolfie :rolleyes:

*pushes the 'down' button on the electric winch - lowers her down but stops when she's at head height!*

*spins Anja around easily until she's facing away from me - then step in between her thighs... :devil:*

Like wolfie, I love tracing rope marks left on skin with my fingers! Gets me hard every time! :devil:

...and THAT's why you're our Fluid Dynamics Expert wolfie:D
(I still believe you could get cum out of a stone! :eek:)

...AND, I thought we all agreed that we would never again mention the 2018 Clitty incident! :rolleyes:

maybe :eek: or You could turn this into money and let customers pay for doing it? :eek::D:devil:

It's not always about money Anja! :eek: ...would others appreciate those marks and what they mean and represent as much as you, wolfie and I? ;)

I definitely need a double today... or maybe with cream and with milk... not sure but definitely something to raise my mood today..

I definitely need a double today... or maybe with cream and with milk... not sure but definitely something to raise my mood today..

Good morning 'Kitty' ;)

Lovely to see you back here so soon! (evident by the bulge in my pants!)
(...picturing in my minds eye you're naked body tied and bent over the padded bench in my 'special room' - and wondering if those red stripes across your bum have healed yet! :devil:)

There's no staff here yet! ...well Anja's upstairs ...or is it wolfie? ...or is it both? ...can't remember, it was still dark when I extracted myself from a tangle of limbs! ...but my cock twitches again! :rolleyes:

*Brings over the coffee 'n' cream!*
CtmvxAk.gif

💞💖 Good Morning Everyone! 💖💞

*walks downstairs still a bit bleary-eyed and stretchy*

Anja and I were just upstairs practicing a bit of what we learned yesterday in training...

8836da4f47959c0543d3d2e5d5ca4f213879c03b.gifv

8836da4f47959c0543d3d2e5d5ca4f213879c03b.gifv

Back