songs that make you hot

More sensual stuff....

Most posts (vile lyrics, hard rock, etc...) seem to be for in the car outside a club, hook up sex instead of passionate, lots of kissing, rolling in the sheets love making...try these for more passionate nights.

Anything by Gato Barbieri - especially:

Europa
Midnight Tango
Straight in the Sunrise

Someone mentioned "Samba Pa ti" by Santana - outstanding!!! there is an acoustic version that starts really slow and is timed to increase about halfway through - nice timing!!!

For the more adventurous and hard pounding sex, try "Carmina Burana" cranked up very loud!!!

For foreplay, I also like:

Come Closer by Jem
Club Dance by Enigma
Avalon by Roxy Music

~~~ All I Want Is You by U2
~~~ Sweet Jane by Cowboy Junkies

*very sensual, good slow rhythm, very blue jean and white tank top sexiness. Puts me in a more "open" mood. Can play over and over and not get annoying!

What a great thread! My vote goes to Massive Attack, almost anything from Mezzanine but especially "Inertia Creeps". (Bad for me but good for you, you may recognize parts of this from Victoria's Secret's ad campaigns. Seems like all my favorite music ends up in commercials a few years later, damned corporate pirates.)

Also most of Janet Jackson's from janet.

Just to add my .02

Pardon me if I'm repetitive but, I just have to put up my favorite hip bumping

songs.

---@ Love Songs @---
"I'll Make Love To You"/"End of the Road" By Boyz II Men
"A Rose is Still a Rose" By Teena Marie/ The late great Luther Vandross
"Softest Place on Earth" By Xscape
"Whip Appeal" By Babyface

'F*ck Me Now' Songs
"Sweaty" By Jodeci
"Doggystyle" By I forget the name of the songstress. she is describing how much she enjoys her man doggystyle.
"12 Play" By R. Kelly
"Get Up On It" By Keith Sweat
:rose:

Lucinda Williams

Try "Righteously" by Lucinda Williams - "when you run your hand up & down my leg, when you bite my neck... I'll love you righteously" "be my lover, don't play no games... just play me John Coltrane". Lucinda is fine & her music is full of heat!

My current favorite "La Tortura" from Shakira.
And I love "Pussy Real Good" by Jackie O, that is great for a raunchy, tease fest.

akinyele - put it in my mouth
Lil Jon - Oh naa na na
Joe - Bedroom
Avant - Making Good Love
Nina sky - turnin' me on
Keven lyttle ft. Alison hinds - Turn me on

another vote for bolero. also, actress claudia christian did 2 CDs that are very erotic, i thought.

ed

Check my sig if you really want to know! Those, plus In Your Room by Depeche Mode....that one and Baby I Love You by Aretha Franklin, will always get me everytime!

Wicked Games - Chris Isaac
Beast of Burden - Rolling Stones
So Broken - Bjork
Out to Get You - James
Come Back to Bed - John Mayer
Lover - Leonard Cohen
Supernova - Liz Phair
Protection - Massive Attack
Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
Porcelain - Moby
Friction - Morcheeba
Where did you sleep last night - Nirvana
Silly Love Songs - Red House Painters

Okay I think that's enough for now!

Danzig - Can't Speak
The Tea Party - The Messenger
The Tea Party - Heaven Coming Down
Finger Eleven - Bones and Joints

All songs with strong rhythm and beat and deep masculine voices (which I like).

If you're into the bluesy guitar stuff...

and I am. Try Blues for Narada by Gary Moore. It's over 7 minutes long - this coupled with a few light brushes (or licks) over my clit have me literally begging for more, more, MORE!

There's only really one surefire album you can put on in that sort of situation. It's by a band called Air, and the album is their 1998 release "Moon Safari". Most music nerds refer to it as the ultimate lovemaking album. If you need some music for getting her wet, they have a song called "Venus" off their newest album that should do the trick.

BrianGriffin said:
There's only really one surefire album you can put on in that sort of situation. It's by a band called Air, and the album is their 1998 release "Moon Safari". Most music nerds refer to it as the ultimate lovemaking album. If you need some music for getting her wet, they have a song called "Venus" off their newest album that should do the trick.
Oh yes! The song Voyage de Penelope is pretty good but it wouldn't set the mood for me; I just like to listen to it.

Nice thread!

Me and the Devil Blues ~ Cowboy Junkies
Touch, Peel, and Stand ~ Days of the New
Erotic ~ Maddonna
Closer, Bow Down, and Hand that Feeds ~ Nine Inch Nails
Bodicia ~ Enya (Okay anything by them realy)
Wicked Game, and Sweet Dreams ~ H.I.M.

Basically any song with a soft beat and nicely sung vocals talking about getting it on, especially Marvin Gaye / R. Kelly / Tyrese / Janet Jackson / Adina Howard.

Songs that make me hot?

Definitely quite a few off the In The Zone CD from Britney Spears but the one that gets me really hot for some reason is "Toxic"....even have that one as the ringtone on my cell phone for my "playmate's" ringtone. I keep telling him he needs to listen to the words sometime whenever he asks why I chose it.

Lucky Girl said:
BRITNEY SPEARS!?!?!?!?!?!?

What??? Are you 15?????????????

Guess there has to be one rude judgemental person in every bunch, eh? :rolleyes:
Oh well....not going to even respond to that comment with what I am really thinking because that would be sinking to her level. ;)
Carry on with the thread folks. :cathappy:

Back