Hot wife, casual/ mundane things get sexual

Fuumayami

Experienced Noob
I was at the store last night with my wife and a friend and a thought came to mind, "Wouldn't it be hot if my wife and friend were flirting right in front of me as we shop?"
Imagining them getting handsy in the aisle as I drag the cart behind acting as a bystander.
Then I thought to myself, "what other events can get sexual while you are doing casual/ mundane things?"
- Maybe you're eating dinner and beside you, your hot wife is getting her pussy plowed.
- Like watching tv, 30 minutes in and you hear your wife gagging on his cock.
- Washing the car, they play with the hose and they get all wet and soapy, then they start to passionately make out on your car. Next thing you know, your wife is dragging him inside for some more fun.
- Or maybe you're in bed reading a book and right next to you, your wife is screaming in pleasure as he stretches her pussy.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
I have the strangest recurring thought sometimes when I brush my teeth of all things . The memory of fucking a fb while doing acid . Why does that one come to me then ?

It was outstanding btw .

On our occasional trysts with other couples I love meeting up beforehand at a restaurant and feeling up the other woman at the table while the other man feels up my wife. Especially if they're in short skirts.
Yes love that.

Especially mfm and she is being felt up by two guys.

The looks you get when others see two guys sitting either side of a hot woman in a bar is fun.

Back