Something I've noticed...

News for you. I don't think about you at all. Apparently you're lower in the troll pecking order than the names I actually recognise through continual exposure to their bullshit. You need to troll harder then maybe I'll notice your username.
Nah that's okay, you play your games and I'll play mine.

🤦‍♀️ Another lesson in irony.

You’re literally accusing others of not thinking for themselves while you are owning a label you claim someone else has wrongfully given you?

#can’t make this shit up.
You really are that fucking stupid aren't you? Although I didn't need to see this post of yours to know it.

The MAGA trolls who regularly stink this place up with their demented rants and impeccably-cited and researched Twitter/right wing organ reposts.

I've rarely seen one show up anywhere else on these boards. Like where people talk about sex and fun stuff. There were a couple who got themselves banned from a women-only thread for a) posting in it then b) spouting misogynistic bollocks and personally attacking the people who were actually there by invitation.

Ever wonder why somebody would come onto a board on a sex discussion site then stick just to their rightwing trolling and not engage anywhere else?
I guess it depends on how you define your terms. I don't "troll"...nor identify as "conservative" though I share many of their values (but not at all religious...religion is self-contradictory and illogical to the core and is the playground of narcissists)...but I love my Amendments (especially that one in the #2 slot)! And uh...I'm all OVER the forum boards! Actually, I don't have any love for republicans or conservatives or...what are they called again?...oh yeah...humans! Left, right...who gives a fuck? Most people, simply put...are fucking morons, unable to think...NPCs...did you know (and no, I haven't personally read this study) some researcher found that a vast minority of people...have an "inner dialogue"? WTF?! Anyway, that's it for me on this subject...there is nothing fun about politics the very word is nauseating. I don't give a fuck who anyone votes for, almost every citizen of this country deserves to be pissed to the apex of pissivity!

And you look just as stupid, or mentally disabled, by continuing to try and force your no basis in fact theory that I am an alt for one of your former victims. So sorry to disappoint you but I am only TrailerHitch no matter how hard you wish it to be otherwise.

Legal is legal and that's all that matters. If you don't like the law then move to change it.

I do have an ALT as has been pointed out and others have identified it. Only by mistake did I post in the politics forum using it. I am not nor have I ever been your former right wing poster that left. I appeared when I appeared.

You really are that fucking stupid aren't you? Although I didn't need to see this post of yours to know it.
Yes Hitch you know all about lies and stupidity....Hypocrite much?

You have no fucking clue, which is no more than I'd expect of someone operating on your intellectual level.

She's been with big dick energy guys. She's been with women. And she's decided on me.

But I never wanted to make this thread about me. I rather wanted to expose the knuckledragger likes of you for the inadequates you are, where trolling and phobic insults are all you have. Emotionally and sociologically you are the losers bringing a knife to a gunfight. Are you happily married? In love with someone who loves you back as much or more? Answer me honestly.
Happily married for 25 years with 3 kids, you limp wristed cuck. The only fight you could win is a "who is the bigger sissy faggot" fight. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
You can't expose anything because I don't play dress-up to hide behind anything. If I think you're a panty waste, I call you one. I'm the most honest person here, that's why I get so many PM's encouraging me to tell little pussies like you what you really are. Little queer boys like you who play dress-up are nothing. Now back to waiting tables, sissy. :)

Politics is a sport. I'm a guy with no interest in athletic sports, so the political arena is where I sit with my big tub of popcorn. I expect an exciting season and nasty playoff round this year.

Politics is a sport. I'm a guy with no interest in athletic sports, so the political arena is where I sit with my big tub of popcorn. I expect an exciting season and nasty playoff round this year.
Just too bad they eliminated the real enforcers in the game...I...I have no idea what that means.

Trouble is, after the Superbowl the losing team is likely to go round shooting up the country.

The MAGA trolls who regularly stink this place up with their demented rants and impeccably-cited and researched Twitter/right wing organ reposts.

I've rarely seen one show up anywhere else on these boards. Like where people talk about sex and fun stuff. There were a couple who got themselves banned from a women-only thread for a) posting in it then b) spouting misogynistic bollocks and personally attacking the people who were actually there by invitation.

Ever wonder why somebody would come onto a board on a sex discussion site then stick just to their rightwing trolling and not engage anywhere else?
This is a Politics forum. You are free to find a more suitable forum for your proclivities, like "sex and fun stuff."

Happily married for 25 years with 3 kids, you limp wristed cuck. The only fight you could win is a "who is the bigger sissy faggot" fight. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
You can't expose anything because I don't play dress-up to hide behind anything. If I think you're a panty waste, I call you one. I'm the most honest person here, that's why I get so many PM's encouraging me to tell little pussies like you what you really are. Little queer boys like you who play dress-up are nothing. Now back to waiting tables, sissy. :)

Do you realize this is a sex story site? Turning a blind eye to kinks that trigger you is the best policy.

Back