So...you are not bi!

Bisexuality. What a many-splintered topic.

I am het. Very het. I would never date a girl on a casual or romantic basis.

BUT

I do have a bit of curiosity and am not sure if it is so much bisexuality as opposed to simply being a sub that does not descriminate against females.

I have had many fantasies about and discussed subbing once to a woman. I have pondered a great deal upon this. The way I think about it is this:
(Just kind of follow my thought processes and if you don't understand, just agree with me that it makes sense, okay?)
When I give head to a man as a "lover", it is done out of a sense of duty. Sometimes I get a power trip out of it or do it just for his pleasure, but I get no sexual or other pleasure out of it.
On the other hand, when I am in the role of the submissive, I really enjoy licking and sucking and swallowing cock. It is very erotic and arouses me greatly.

I suppose that licking cunt would be the same way.

I feel that before I close I must add another thought. Last week when I was at that singer's club with my "friend", there was a woman there who was, at one point, bent over me with her ass right in front of me. Various people were carressing her ass and swatting/spanking her. Just looking at her ass made me VERY much want to rub my hands over her and then wear her ass out as well. It was a VERY strong desire that I did not give into. But ahve decided that if she is ever bent over in my rpesence again with my opportunity to tear her up, I will certainly go for it. On that night, if I would have given in, I would have wanted to pound her until my hand hurt. I really mean that her ass looked as delicious as it could have. Just thinking about it makes me feel that desire just as strongly.

Does that make me bi?
Or does it just make me horny?
Or does it just make me a hedonist who is out for whatever pleasure is available to her?
;)

As I say in my profile, I see beyond gender... I appreciate and I am attracted to truth and beauty (inner-beauty) that transcends gender... I would not hesitate to develop a relationship w/ same sex if what I saw in that person were qualities that I valued... if the friendship took us there

BlondGirl said:

Does that make me bi?
Or does it just make me horny?
Or does it just make me a hedonist who is out for whatever pleasure is available to her?
;)

BG, how about human? lol

woodcarver said:
I would submit to a man that I trusted...as long as my wife was a participant at some level. I truly have a submissive side and the whole bi/hetero/homo lable means nothing to me.

I would rather experience the moment for the moment, not as a gender-specific issue.

The matter of my wife being present is a no-brainer. We're managamous (spelling) and I would require that she be present for: 1) total communication between her and I. 2) That she be my partner in this as she is in every other aspect of our life together. and 3) That she experience with me.

It seems like you know your limits, and are willing to stretch them accordingly, within the confines of your relationship. That is definitely a win/win situation.:D

lark sparrow said:
I thought this was an interesting question, as in D/s control comes very much to the forefront. I have found that I was much more bi-erotically (rather than sexually) inclined in BDSM - more of an equal opportunist. But my basic romantic/sexual orientation remains the same. The possibilities only seem to broaden in play and not in terms of long-term, committed relationships.

very, very nicely said. thank you ls

serijules said:
I am bi, and one of the things that irks me the most about being bi is that people always assume every woman I'm with (playing with, friends with) is someone I am interested in sexually...almost as if the ability to keep sexual attraction and just mere human attraction separate suddenly dissolves when talking about the same gender, if you are bi. However, with the men in my life, people don't seem to form the same assumptions.

I have a Domme in my life...I submit to her, but my attraction to her is not based on bi-sexual feelings...it's based on D/s feelings, intense friendship/closeness feelings. Sure, she turns me on, very much so, but my attraction to her is not based on the fact that I am bi.

I have another friend, she tops me sometimes, often in sexual ways...yet my attraction to her is mearly friendship-based. She is a wonderful friend, and a very good top. I enjoy playing with her and I enjoy her friendship. Yet another friend...she is a bi-sexual switch and tops me, but my attraction to her is purely sexual. The D/s context of our play doesn't do much for me in regards to making me feel submissive, but I enjoy it very much on a sexual level.

Many different relationships with different women, some based on my bi-sexuality, some a mix of my bi-sexuality and my submissive role, and some purely submissive and D/s. Being bi-sexual does not mean I am controlled by those feelings with every relationship I am in. I have female friends that have suddenly blurted out to me that they are not bi and don't want me to have a sexual attraction to them...when the thought had never crossed my mind nor come out in my actions towards them. The bi-sexual label is a touchy one to carry sometimes. People make some very odd assumptions.

I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, just a rant I have in regards to being bi *grin*.

Very nicely said. Ultimately, it seems to be about relationship and trust.

woodcarver said:
I stretch it to the point of exasberation only to see how well it snaps back. That and the feel of the snap is delicious.

I like that analogy!

woodcarver said:
we're supposed to incorperate an apple into the AV theme this week.....

What do y'all think? Over the top?

LOL that av should make an appearance over at the Sound thread! yeow... I guess that's hanging out wrapped in foreskin?

woodcarver said:
we're supposed to incorperate an apple into the AV theme this week.....

What do y'all think? Over the top?

Only if it is a delicious apple. If it is a granny smith, then it's ok.

Some great responses here. Made me think hard about how i really feel.

As for me, i have always seen the male as a dominant figure in all my relationships. i have met some very strong women in my life (personality wise) but never a Domme (that i knew of anyway ). i could never see myself submitting to a Domme although i respect their strength and abilities.

A same sex scenario with or without a male present is a possibility though. It would all depend on the attraction, if any, i had for the other female. Would i participate because a Dom ordered me to? Not until a full discussion had occurred beforehand and our limits were well established.

i guess it's a case of never say never! :)

This thread has brought out many interesting thoughts and perhaps given a certain amount of interspection. W/we in this lifestyle seldom remain stagnant in desires and generally are couragous in looking past comfort levels or the norm in sexuality.
It does not take an ounce of bisexuality to bend your knee to the same sex..but it does take an extra dose of respect for their brand of Domination.

Shadowsdream said:
Dom/mes and submissives

subs have you ever met or been in the presense of a Dom/me of the same sex and thought..just maybe..maybe..maybe you could bend your knee for them?

Dom/mes have You ever seen or met a sub of the same sex and thought maybe...just maybe You would want them at Your feet?

If I didn't find the Dom I have now....oh yes I would have love to be under a Domme......To be under both worlds would be so hot, to serve either.

Shadowsdream said:

It does not take an ounce of bisexuality to bend your knee to the same sex..but it does take an extra dose of respect for their brand of Domination

As usual, ma'am, you said it just right! I have on a few occasions at events and dungeons with Sir been expected to "bend my knee" to a Domme and did not find it anything but natural.

But I do not consider myself bisexual, Sir knows this, and so does not expect me to initiate any kind of sexual behavior. A couple weekends ago, we were at a public dungeon, I was blindfolded, and towards the end of the scene, when I was pretty much "flying", he silently called over a Domme who had been watching and she touched, twisted, stroked me in extremely sensual and painful ways. Sir says he learned new things from watching my body's reactions to her. I was kind of shocked by how my body reacted to a woman, 'tho I didn't realize til afterwards what had happened, and it was a neat and interesting experience. I of course literally bent my knee before her and thanked her later on, which in itself was kind of erotic...

I have watched some scenes with a Domme which got me positively hot, and it was way more from the atmosphere She created than from any particular technique.

Just my two cents- or maybe even only one!

-justina

Shadowsdream said:
It does not take an ounce of bisexuality to bend your knee to the same sex..but it does take an extra dose of respect for their brand of Domination.

I know this is true, but i just do not want any female submissives.

And before all ya'll females get all nasty and such...it would not bother me one bit if you do not want Me as a Domme either! To each her own.:D

<we can be friends though>

Ebonyfire said:
I know this is true, but i just do not want any female submissives.

And before all ya'll females get all nasty and such...it would not bother me one bit if you do not want Me as a Domme either! To each her own.:D

<we can be friends though>

You will always be my friend and in my heart as a very dear one too.

How ever you feel about not having women as a sub, doesn't change my mind about you.

i'm very VERY straight...adore men, completley unattracted to women (sometimes i think the only hetero fem left lol)....also the idea of Dominant women unnerves me a bit. don't think they're wrong or bad or anything, just not 100 percent comfy with it all. so no, i've never desired to submit to a woman. i would do it for my Master, but that's not a desire of his.

Angelofsex said:
You will always be my friend and in my heart as a very dear one too.

How ever you feel about not having women as a sub, doesn't change my mind about you.

I think I have the best bunch of friends in the world to tell you the truth. Some are male, some are female, some are dominant, some are submissive, some are switches and even vanilla.

They all bring something wonderful ot my life, which to tell the truth is pretty wonderful thus far!;)

I consider myself bi, but mostly (I'm female, btw) all I've done about the same gender is look and fantasize so far (I'm also shy, IRL). I personally would be more open to a whipping from a Domme, more than I would a Dom. For a Dom, I think initially what I would want would be a light bondage relationship, sexually. I wouldn't be that interested in much more than perhaps getting spanked with a ping pong paddle or a hairbrush (the hand is welcome as well), and wouldn't mind getting tied down. But initially, I'm more open to Bondage if it's with a woman. I'm not really sure why :p I want the male to be a gentle and sweet dom and the female to be a dom that demands of respect in her posture and how she carries herself.

[[shrugs]] But I guess I'm kind of odd like that. Switch the gender rolls that I grew up with around a bit :p

Being that I'm Bi.. Oops..

I like sex with women more then I do with men.. ( sorry hun but it's true.)

On the flip side though I thoroughly enjoy being topped by a man, But I love to top another woman. I have a hard time envisioning myself submitting to another woman. But to a man that knows what he's doing.. That just flips my switch I guess.

Oh goddess help me.. I'm a Bi- Switch..

or maybe just haven't met the right woman?

Back