So...you are not bi!

Shadowsdream said:
Dom/mes and submissives

subs have you ever met or been in the presense of a Dom/me of the same sex and thought..just maybe..maybe..maybe you could bend your knee for them?

No. But, I have met a few whose knees I would like to bend (hyperextend) in the wrong direction.

Shadowsdream said:
Dom/mes and submissives

subs have you ever met or been in the presense of a Dom/me of the same sex and thought..just maybe..maybe..maybe you could bend your knee for them?

Yes, thought crossed my mind breifly once.... The though was caused by the other dom there saying how much see would have loved to see it......

I thought this was an interesting question, as in D/s control comes very much to the forefront. I have found that I was much more bi-erotically (rather than sexually) inclined in BDSM - more of an equal opportunist. But my basic romantic/sexual orientation remains the same. The possibilities only seem to broaden in play and not in terms of long-term, committed relationships.

When I first became interested in the lifestyle, I was a strict het female... or so I thought. I wound up on my knees in front of a Domme who later became my Mistress.

Still, I consider myself more interested in men than women.

dixicritter said:
However, my problem is I'm not secure enough with myself to trust my emotions should this ever actually happen. I think I would be devastated if he were to want to be sexual with another woman, or she with him.

~nods~ yep thats me to.. curious.. very much so.. but not secure enough in myself to be able to see Him do anything if He so choose. Talk about a blow to the ego and would really kill how i feel about myself as a submissive, but i have met Dommes that make me want to crawl across glass for them ~laughs~ figuratively not literally,

When you love,
you wish to do things for,
you wish to sacrifice for,
you wish to serve.

Shadowsdream said:
Dom/mes and submissives

Dom/mes have You ever seen or met a sub of the same sex and thought maybe...just maybe You would want them at Your feet?

May I answer this again?

I still have not met a Domme face to face ... but have got into conversation with a few on-line

and the answer is YES!

Interesting question. While I am bi, and submissive, I have always considered myself submissive to only men. Even in my 'nilla relationships it was fairly obvious (at least to me) who was the dominant one in the relationship (the man). However, in my long-term relationships with women, there was a much less clear-cut role of dominant/submissive behavior.

Back to the question at hand, though. I do believe, as a bi submissive woman, I would be intrigued and fascinated to run across a Domme who had that special something that called out to me. Given the right set of circumstances, yes, I would "bend the knee" for such a woman.

She isn't exactly knocking my door down though LOL.

Thank You Shadowsdream, for such an interesting and insightful question. :rose:

Anelize

Last edited:
For me, it is all tied up in my sexuality, so I don't have much interest in men at all...however, if I was good friends with a Domme with a male sub, and I had a female sub who was interested, I could see having fun as a foursome.

Poking into those dark little corners ...

of the mind, i think it is something i would consider (haven't really given it much thought either way). i think the will of the Dominant is just that ... will. That is neither Male or Female.

*smile* a strong grip is great with masculine hands or pretty feminine hands ... it's the grip that moves this subbie.

Hmm
I don't generally consdier myself bisexual, and for me sex & D/s don't always go hand in hand......I've had plenty of play partners & a few subs who I was strictly platonic with
As I have mentioned in other threads, I enjoy playing with male subs from time to time
With them, it's always an exercise in power exchange and sadism (me) to masochism (them)
In that respect and I enjoy having them submit and bend a knee to me, same as a female submissive
Only difference is that there's never a flash in my mind of me dropping trou while the sub is down there when it's a guy ;)

Shadowsdream said:
Dom/mes and submissives

Dom/mes have You ever seen or met a sub of the same sex and thought maybe...just maybe You would want them at Your feet?

Not so far. I would think in my case I would be more likely to meet a man and want to play not in a D/s sense, but just generally. Of course, that hasn't happened either. I hesitate to say I'm not bi (because I like to cherish my hard held belief of being open minded), but I have yet to meet any male I find attractive.

And male subs are definately a turn off for me. They get my back up (and I have to work to keep my mouth closed.) Hmmm... maybe I have a bit of a "button" to push there?

Good Morning to you all!

Ahhh the bi knee bending question always gets a diverse response...
Knee bending from the bi avenue crosses the sexual barrier in a non sexual way occassionally. The strength of the Domination and the respect that travels between the two often transends gender without much thought to internal ramifications.
The first time being asexual in a very electrifying way.
as if that makes any sense!
~~grin~~ coffee shortage I am thinking!

Shadowsdream said:
Good Morning to you all!

Ahhh the bi knee bending question always gets a diverse response...
Knee bending from the bi avenue crosses the sexual barrier in a non sexual way occassionally. The strength of the Domination and the respect that travels between the two often transends gender without much thought to internal ramifications.
The first time being asexual in a very electrifying way.
as if that makes any sense!
~~grin~~ coffee shortage I am thinking!

Makes sense to me, was sort of what I was tryng to express :D

James G 5 said:
Makes sense to me, was sort of what I was tryng to express :D
~~phew~~~
Now that My day has begun with a post that is understood I can see what other threads I can dangle My two cents in...

I can't really see myself submitting to another woman. It just doesn't turn me on. Part of why I enjoy submitting is because it just feels so right to be a worshiping female, nude at the feet of a strong male.

Ironically though, I wouldn't mind having sex with a woman in a non d/s situation.

Although I wouldn't call myself bi, as I have no interest in actual woman/woman relationships, I would call myself bi-curious. I hear a lot of women saying they would be with another girl only because their male significant other requests it. It's the other way around with me and my b/f. He's done the threesome thing several times in his past and said it was nice, but over rated. He said he would agree to do it again only because it was something *I* wanted and it would be up to me if it ever happened and up to me to decide if he participated in the action or just watched.

white_mage_goddess said:
He's done the threesome thing several times in his past and said it was nice, but over rated.

That is funny, cause that is exactly what I say about the WMW thing.

In fact, I find all types of threesome overrated. YMMV.

Although someone may say differently (you know who you are ;)) my former Mistress has stated often that ours was a non-sexual relationship. My role was solely defined as a house slave. Did I get sexual gratification out of it? Oftentimes, I did. But beyond that, it felt right to be allowed to kneel there, by her.

There is a certain attraction I feel towards dominant women. It can be non sexual. Submission for me, oftentimes, transcends sexually derived pleasure. Oftentimes for me, it was simply, a pleasure.

If this is at all understandable.

WynEternal said:
Although someone may say differently (you know who you are ;)) my former Mistress has stated often that ours was a non-sexual relationship. My role was solely defined as a house slave. Did I get sexual gratification out of it? Oftentimes, I did. But beyond that, it felt right to be allowed to kneel there, by her.

There is a certain attraction I feel towards dominant women. It can be non sexual. Submission for me, oftentimes, transcends sexually derived pleasure. Oftentimes for me, it was simply, a pleasure.

If this is at all understandable.

It is perfectly understandable and well stated...once again showing that D/s is not always nor necessarily sexual in its rawest physical form. Yet the undertones or sexualy sensual without the sex act..O O now I am wondering if that was understandable!

I am bi, and one of the things that irks me the most about being bi is that people always assume every woman I'm with (playing with, friends with) is someone I am interested in sexually...almost as if the ability to keep sexual attraction and just mere human attraction separate suddenly dissolves when talking about the same gender, if you are bi. However, with the men in my life, people don't seem to form the same assumptions.

I have a Domme in my life...I submit to her, but my attraction to her is not based on bi-sexual feelings...it's based on D/s feelings, intense friendship/closeness feelings. Sure, she turns me on, very much so, but my attraction to her is not based on the fact that I am bi.

I have another friend, she tops me sometimes, often in sexual ways...yet my attraction to her is mearly friendship-based. She is a wonderful friend, and a very good top. I enjoy playing with her and I enjoy her friendship. Yet another friend...she is a bi-sexual switch and tops me, but my attraction to her is purely sexual. The D/s context of our play doesn't do much for me in regards to making me feel submissive, but I enjoy it very much on a sexual level.

Many different relationships with different women, some based on my bi-sexuality, some a mix of my bi-sexuality and my submissive role, and some purely submissive and D/s. Being bi-sexual does not mean I am controlled by those feelings with every relationship I am in. I have female friends that have suddenly blurted out to me that they are not bi and don't want me to have a sexual attraction to them...when the thought had never crossed my mind nor come out in my actions towards them. The bi-sexual label is a touchy one to carry sometimes. People make some very odd assumptions.

I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, just a rant I have in regards to being bi *grin*.

WynEternal said:
Although someone may say differently (you know who you are ;)) my former Mistress has stated often that ours was a non-sexual relationship

I was thinking more of Becca, dear

serijules said:
I am bi, and one of the things that irks me the most about being bi is that people always assume every woman I'm with (playing with, friends with) is someone I am interested in sexually...almost as if the ability to keep sexual attraction and just mere human attraction separate suddenly dissolves when talking about the same gender, if you are bi. However, with the men in my life, people don't seem to form the same assumptions.

I have a Domme in my life...I submit to her, but my attraction to her is not based on bi-sexual feelings...it's based on D/s feelings, intense friendship/closeness feelings. Sure, she turns me on, very much so, but my attraction to her is not based on the fact that I am bi.

I have another friend, she tops me sometimes, often in sexual ways...yet my attraction to her is mearly friendship-based. She is a wonderful friend, and a very good top. I enjoy playing with her and I enjoy her friendship. Yet another friend...she is a bi-sexual switch and tops me, but my attraction to her is purely sexual. The D/s context of our play doesn't do much for me in regards to making me feel submissive, but I enjoy it very much on a sexual level.

Many different relationships with different women, some based on my bi-sexuality, some a mix of my bi-sexuality and my submissive role, and some purely submissive and D/s. Being bi-sexual does not mean I am controlled by those feelings with every relationship I am in. I have female friends that have suddenly blurted out to me that they are not bi and don't want me to have a sexual attraction to them...when the thought had never crossed my mind nor come out in my actions towards them. The bi-sexual label is a touchy one to carry sometimes. People make some very odd assumptions.

I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, just a rant I have in regards to being bi *grin*.

But a very well stated rant, IMHO.

Back